7 Best Hostels To Stay In Oroz-Betelu Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Oroz-Betelu Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Oroz-Betelu Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oroz-Betelu Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oroz-Betelu Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Oroz-Betelu Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Oroz-Betelu Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Oroz-betelu Navarre:
Hostal Rural Haizea
Hostal Rural Haizea is located in Aurizberri-Espinal in Navarra and offers free Wi-Fi throughout. Rooms are tastefully decorated in Mediterranean tones, and come with a flat-screen TV and countryside views.The restaurant at Rural Haizea serves innovative and traditional cuisine. Sandwiches, snacks, tapas and drinks are available from the cafeteria.This charming guest house is on the famous Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. The Roncesvalles Monastery is 3.1 mi away and you can drive to the beautiful Irati Forest in around 15 minutes.
- Location, restaurant on site, the spaghetti was delicious and the pilgrims dinner on one big table was really nice, big comfortable couches, working washer dryer, and it was really really clean 👍
- Overall a good clean place to stay would recommend
- Excellent pilgrim’s meal in the evening, lovely quiet area upstairs for sitting and relaxing, very friendly and professional staff
- Dinner and breakfast easy and good. Comfortable. Clean. Friendly staff.
- A great place to stay when on the Camino. Such lovely staff and great food. There are laundry services, a wonderful common area and some available single rooms, highly recommend.
Set in Espinal-Auzperri in the Navarre Region, 25 mi from Pamplona, Albergue Irugoienea features a terrace and views of the mountain.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. The rooms have a shared bathroom. Albergue Irugoienea features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 21 mi from Albergue Irugoienea, while Zugarramurdi is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 27 mi from the property.
- Lovely hosts and filling meals. Was a lovely, comfortable and clean accommodation to stay in after a rainy day on the Camino
- Good food, good wine. The host is helpful. Liked the facilities, good space in the showers, good storage space in the rooms as well.
- the host was friendly and helped us with baggage forwarding. great place to stay
- L’ospitalità e la disponibilità del proprietario.
- Rien à redire sur le dortoir. Nuit correcte. Sanitaires également.
Located in Espinal-Auzperri, Albergue Haizea has a terrace and shared lounge. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms also offer a balcony. The rooms have a seating area.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Albergue Haizea.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Pamplona is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 20 miles from the property.
For hostel accommodation, all beds were at floor level ( no bunks); rooms not overcrowded
Good showers – reasonable room to move.
- I loved that there was a community lounge with couches, a computer, and an outdoor area for rest and relaxation. The bar was cheap and had good beer, wine, and coffee. I stayed in a room with about 12 but very spacious. Buen Camino!
- The bar and restaurant is fun and we had a great burger there with reasonably priced drinks. The beds were comfy and the water in the showers was warm. Great patio
- lounge area with amenities, such as making hot water, microwave, reading area and books.
- For hostel accommodation, all beds were at floor level ( no bunks); rooms not overcrowded
Albergue Segunda Etapa
Albergue Segunda Etapa features free WiFi and views of garden in Zubiri. Among the various facilities are a garden and a shared lounge. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Pamplona is 11 miles from the hostel, while Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 21 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Staff were very helpful. Was exactly as expected when booking
- Very nice staff willing to help/assist in any way
- The reception lady was great and helped us with our bags. Went out of her way to make sure we were settled in. Clean and continental breakfast provided.
- nice clean rooms with very clean shared bathroom, simple breakfast
- Comfortable room for 4 with our own en suite Highly recommend Lovely lady very helpful
Albergue El Palo de Avellano
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Albergue El Palo de Avellano is located in Zubiri. The on-site restaurant serves local cuisine.Every room includes a private bathroom with a shower.The hostel offers a continental or gluten-free breakfast.You can play pool at Albergue El Palo de Avellano.Pamplona is 11 miles from the accommodation. Pamplona Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Super location, attentive staff and excellent meals.
- Very clean and nice Albergue just off the Camino. No complaints.
Nice set-up with the two showers and toilet in each room.
- Breakfast included! It was great for the price. Nice staff!
I was able to eat both dinner and breakfast, great common area and washing facility.
An efficient Albergue located perfectly.
Suseia – The pilgrim’s home
Suseia – The pilgrim’s home in Zubiri provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.With a shared bathroom, rooms at the hostel also provide guests with free WiFi.Guests at Suseia – The pilgrim’s home can enjoy a buffet breakfast.A variety of activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding areas, including cycling, fishing and hiking.A business center and vending machines with drinks are available on site at the accommodation.Pamplona is 11 miles from Suseia – The pilgrim’s home. Pamplona Airport is 14 miles away.
- The welcome from our hostess & the dinner she provided ( down to the homemade truffles ) were excellent !
- The generosity of Sara the owner, who added so many extra touches like sheets and towels and the offer of a sti k on arrival. Thank you Sara
Very friendly welcome immediately made you feel wanted. The place was spotlessly clean and even had a garden to relax in They even gave us a cold beer
The dinner was excellent and great value
- Had dinner there which was excellent. Gourmet meal for sure. Differently advise anyone staying to eat dinner with them. Highly recommend a stay here.
- A lovely back yard for lounging as well as overstuffed chairs inside. But it was the evening meal. It was FANTASTIC! With each course, there was silence as each guest was lost in the flavors. The meal included fresh ingredients and some local Basque recipes. Plus an extra surprise after dessert. We all applauded the cook. Don’t miss this meal! It is a few extra steps but well worth it. They serve the same meal each evening and we would kill to experience it again & again.
Albergue San Nicolas
Located in Larrasoaña, Albergue San Nicolas provides a garden, terrace and shared lounge. Free WiFi is available and on-site parking is provided.Each room has a shared bathroom.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the hostel, including cycling and hiking.Pamplona is 8 miles from Albergue San Nicolas, while Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
- OK shower, staff spoke some English. The staff kitchen also had wine and beer for sale at a reasonable rate. My request for a lower bunk was honored.
- Hostel on the Camino route. Very clean and accommodating. I would recommend. Breakfast is provided.
Washing machine and dryer..
- The location is a bit out of the way and hard to find, bit the place is great. Hot showers in a real shared bathroom. Lockers for your belongings. Great diner which was extra. Be sure to say you want dinner when you book
- Very welcoming, very clean. Lovely shower rooms and facilities. Dinner was great too.
Top Hostels In Oroz-betelu Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Oroz-Betelu Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Oroz-Betelu Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Oroz-Betelu Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!