7 Best Hostels To Stay In Músser Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Músser Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Músser Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Músser Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Músser Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Músser Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Músser Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Músser Catalonia:
Refugi Cap del Rec
Set in the mountains, at an altitude of 6430 feet, Refugi Cap del Rec is set beside Lles Nordic Ski Slopes and Mountain Center, and also has direct access to many hiking routes.Accommodations is offered in shared and private rooms. All rooms have access to shared bathrooms.There is an on-site restaurant which serves dishes from the area.The property can provide discounted ski passes.A free Wi-Fi zone is offered and there is free parking nearby.
- Absolutely lovely staff, very helpful and hospitable! Felt like at home!
The personnel was very kind, the location is superbe and the view when waking up was amazing.
They helped us with general advice about the region and made a lot of effort in communicating with us in English.
- Nice and big hut, a lot of snowshoes tracks around.
- Great value for money and very clean. Anna the night manager was lovely and kept us company as we were the only guests
- I had memorable stay, beyond my expectations, which were already very high. The area is beautiful and the refuge’s vicinity and remote and so serene. The insides are impeccable. Dinner was delicious and the staff was extremely attentive. I was stunned by the cleanness of the rooms and bathrooms for being a refuge. The starry night was magical. This is etched in my soul for a very long time.
Alberg la Bruna
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a children’s playground, Alberg la Bruna offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bellver de Cerdanya . The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured in some rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play table tennis at this hostel, and the area is popular for skiing. Andorra la Vella is 16 mi from Alberg la Bruna, while Pas de la Casa is 12 mi from the property.
- Service is excellent. Staff is kind and very familiar. The attention to the customers is excellent and they organize outdoor activities to enjoy every day. The food is acceptable and quantity generous. Facilities are very functional.
El albergue está en un sitio privilegiado.
Las vistas son espectaculares!
La comida elaborada por ellos es muy buena!
La relación calidad – precio está muy bien!
El personal es atento.
- Son super amables y se lo curran mucho en este albergue. Cada mañana hay excursiones gratuitas con guia y bocata gratis. Montan conciertos cuando pueden. Tienes merienda gratis cada tarde. Y tratan genial a los perros, son los reyes del albergue!
Les vistes al Cadí desde el menjador i la sala d’estar. La sala de jocs pels nens (fins a 7 anys), la disco per la nit amb la possibilitat (si coincideix) de poder veure un partit de futbol, i sobretot la possibilitat de fer cada dia una excursió diferent acompanyats d’un guia de muntanya i amb un entrepà i un ampolla d’aigua totalment de franc.
Les habitacions són correctes, petites però netes i amb bany incorporat.
El menjador és ampli, amb unes vistes espectaculars a la serra del Cadí i els àpats són molt bàsics però no et quedes amb gana. Hem de pensar q el preu és molt ajustat, o sigui q si ens volem menjar un bon chuleton ho podem fer a qualsevol restaurant de la zona.
El personal és molt atent i amable, segur q repetirem.
Ambient familiar i tracte cordial.
Les vistes son alucinants.
Alberg Cal Manel
Featuring a barbecue and views of the mountain, Alberg Cal Manel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saldés in the Catalonia Region, 22 mi from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is provided. There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Bike and backpack storage is available at the property.Pas de la Casa is 22 mi from Alberg Cal Manel, while Font-Romeu is 25 mi away. Berga is 21 mi away.
- Excellent hospitality; friendly staff; comfortable; clean; economical; great location at the base of pedraforca
- Cal Manel is a new and clean hostel. The views are spectacular and it is a quiet town so I had a dorm room to myself. Toni, the owner was very friendly and helpful. He went out of his way to help me enjoy my stay and give me tips.
- Beds very comfortable, facilities great and very clean.
- Bien ubicado. Instalaciones nuevas y muy confortables. Excelente trato del personal. Además hay la posibilidad de comer tanto en el albergue como en el bar que regentan, todo buenissimo,raciones generosas y precios mas que asequibles. Para repetir y recomendar sin duda alguna!!
- Todo, trato muy cercano, cama y almohadas muy cómodas, comida muy buena. Superaron con creces las expectativas. Volveré.
Alberg la Valira
Alberg la Valira offers accommodations in La Seu d’Urgell.Some rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.This hostel has ski storage space and bike hire is available. An array of activities is offered in the area, such as skiing, golfing and horse riding. Andorra la Vella is 11 mi from Alberg la Valira, while Pas de la Casa is 19 mi from the property.
- Albergue muy confortable y acogedor con desayuno muy completo
Limpio, comida buena, bien situado, buena atención.
- Lo que más me gustó fue la ubicación y el personal
- Todo perfecto. La comida buenisima, la atención estupenda, todo muy limpio. Ideal para ir con niños!!
- Tenía mis dudas acerca de los comentarios que leí en la web, hasta que lo vi en persona,no encontré peros! Simplemente excelente.
Mare de Déu de les Neus
Set in La Molina Valley, a 5-minute drive from La Molina Ski Resort, Mare de Déu de les Neus offers sports facilities and a dining room. This hostel has ski storage.Each heated room comes with bunk beds. Some rooms have private bathrooms, while others have access to shared bathroom facilities. Towels can be provided for an extra cost.Shared lounge spaces include a TV room and vending machines for drinks and snacks. There is also a music room, games room with table tennis and snooker, and library, as well as 2 large meeting rooms.Sports facilities include a football pitch and basketball court, while bike hire is available.La Molina Train Station, with services to Barcelona, is around 5 minutes’ walk from Mare de Déu de les Neus. Puigcerda is 9.3 miles from the hostel, while Ripoll is 26.1 miles away.
- Las salas infantiles y de juegos para los niños. El servicio de la cena.
- El personal molt amable, ens han donat bones indicacions per fer rutes i llogar material.
- És un sitio familiar para ir con peques i està muy limpio
Está bien ubicado. La gente muy amable. Es un albrgo.
Para los niños bien… tienen juegos y muchos niños para jugar.
Para una noche bien, más días no sé yo..
- El Menjar es pot millorar. Les sales comuns d’oci per la canalla estan prou bé. Les habitacions correctes.
Xalet Refugi Pere Carné
Xalet Refugi Pere Carné is in Catalunya’s Cerdanya region, just 1.9 mi from La Molina Ski Resort and 4.3 mi from Masella. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and mountain views.Located in the Catalan Pyrenees, Xalet Refugi Pere Carné is surrounded by beautiful countryside. This property offers a wide range of outdoor activities during the summer and winter months.There are guides for hiking, canyoning, climbing and mountain biking. The property also has a bike workshop with storage and cleaning facilities. La Molina Bike Park, open during the summer, is 1.9 mi away. Guests receive discounts on ski passes at La Molina and Masella.Xalet Refugi Pere Carné has a restaurant serving traditional mountain food, which you can enjoy in the dining room with panoramic valley views. There is also a bar, TV room with a projector and a lounge with a fireplace.Refugi Pere Carné offers rooms and dormitories with central heating and a shared bathroom. Bed linen is included and towels are available at an extra cost.The property is 10 minutes’ walk from La Molina Train Station, which takes you to central Barcelona in 2.5 hours. Busses to La Molina’s ski slopes leave from a stop just outside.
- The place was absolutely nice, quite near to la Molina. The man who attended us was really kind, helping us in anything we needed. I really recommend this place
- Everything was perfect! From the ambience, to our room, to the super cosy lounge room, to the amazing dinner prepared by the owners themselve!
- Great for a short stay am sure rooms with ensuite were great but shared facilities were spotless. Host was excellent and very friendly thank you
- Friendly staff, very helpful and take time to get to know the guests
- Owners are super friendly ensuring a warm welcome & stay. Family atmosphere, great place to come with kids
Located 1.9 mi from La Molina Ski Elevator and a 13-minute drive from Masella, Xalet-REfugi U.E.C. features a bar and restaurant serving home-cooked meals with vegetarian options upon request. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.The property offers single beds in mixed-sex dormitories. Each room has access to a shared bathroom.The hostel has a mini library and can provide information upon activities available in the zone. There is also a children’s playground.Masella Ski Resort is 4.3 mi from the property. Roc Blanc is 1.9 mi away and Puigcerda is within a 20-minute drive of the property. Barcelona Airport can be reached in 2 hours by car.
- Everything was perfect for me the place and the people.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, they exceeded expectations and were very helpful with making sure I caught my buses and train on time.
Is been a pleasure staying two night here, we’ve been welcomed really well and treat as part of a family!! Both day i had breakfast and dinner here, and is been a success both day!! Great food, great atmosphere, their kids let us found some candies outside the door in the morning of the 6th of january as the three kings supposed to arrive during the night with present!!!
- Son muy amables y si hay poca afluencia reparten las habitaciones como si fueran individuales, por grupos y no hay que compartir
esta en un lugar con unas buenas vistas.
cerca pasa un carretera con muchos coches, pero las habitaciones están insonorizadas.
Top Hostels In Músser Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Músser Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Músser Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Músser Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!