7 Best Hostels To Stay In Mieses Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Mieses Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Mieses Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mieses Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mieses Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Mieses Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Mieses Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Mieses Cantabria:
Albergue La Cabaña
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Albergue La Cabaña is located in Turieno. The property has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. The property provides a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Skiing and cycling are among the activities that guests of Albergue La Cabaña can find nearby.Llanes is 19 miles from Albergue La Cabaña. Santander Airport is 45 miles away.
- Very friendly and helpful owners with a great breakfast!
- We woke up and left before breakfast time, but they made us a breakfast to “take away” with us. That was very considered.
- Really clean. Handy for Fuente de and the town, and really friendly helpful staff.
Very comfortable bed.
Exactly what you expect of a mountain lodge.
- Basic breakfast with coffee, cereals and toast. Good sized en-suite bathroom. Decent price and all necessities included (top linen, towel, summer blanket).
Albergue Turístico Valdebaró
The family-run Albergue Turístico Valdebaró is 3.1 mi from Potes, on the edge of the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi zone and free parking.The heated rooms feature wooden floors and mountain views. There are shared bathroom facilities. Bed Linen are provided.There are 2 communal lounges. The restaurant serves traditional cuisine. A local bus runs to the hostal twice a day.
- We loved the view,the room was ready for us before check in time as we arrived a bit earlier. The room was very clean, no dust or funny smell, very cosy with lovely wooden features. Clean toilets and showers.Nice bathroom. Very good value for money.
- The use of a swimming pool in the communal garden area. Nice outdoor eating area too. The staff were very friendly but spoke no english so learning some basic spanish would help. Meals are available.
- The two owners that took care of us during our stay were simply phenomenal. They took great care to make sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed to enjoy our stay in their beautiful albergue and surrounding area. The views are incredible and the common areas are very comfortable and great to kick up the sore feet after long days of hiking.
Todo muy limpio. Las vistas desde la habitación hacia las montañas increíbles. Muy agradable la atención.
Relación calidad precio perfecta.
La ubicación , el edificio .
El personal muy correcto en el trato excepto la persona a la que hago referencia en mi queja
Albergue Turístico Briz
Albergue Turístico Briz is located in Espinama, 1.9 mi from Fuente Dé and within Picos de Europa National Park. It offers a shared kitchen and mountain-style accommodations looking onto gardens.Each dorm at Albergue Turístico Briz has simple wooden furnishings and bunk beds. All dorms have heating and access to a shared bathroom. Towels can be rented at reception.You can make use of a shared lounge with a TV, board games and a fireplace. The gardens and terrace offer views of the surrounding mountains. There is also a barbecue here.The area is ideal for hiking and skiing, and the nearest slopes are approximately 1 hour’s drive away. Potes is 12 mi away, and the nearest beaches can be reached in an hour by car.
- Location, proximity / closeness to Carres Trail.
- Extremely friendly owner and family feeling. Lovely wood fire chimney which made my day when it was raining!
Exceptionally kind owners. Friendly and helpful. the whole place was exceptionally clean.
I dealt with the parents of the owner as she was not well on my arrival, and they were fantastic, so kind and helpful. totally recommend the hostel.
- really good place to stay and the owner is absolutely awesome
- Great place, clean, everything in excellent order and with an exceptional host.
Albergue Peña Castil
Located in Sotres, a village in Picos de Europa Mountains, Albergue Peña Castil offers accommodations with Free Wi-Fi and heating. Free public parking is available nearby.The hostel has rooms with private bathroom and dormitories with a shared bathroom with a shower. Lockers, towels, and bed linen can be rented on site. The rooms offer beautiful mountain views.There is a lounge with a rustic fireplace and a TV. The property includes a bar where breakfast is served.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. The coastal town of Llanes and its beaches can be reached in around 1 hour by car.
- Great place to saty, comfortable and clean. A wonderful spot in the village, fantastic views and a warm welcome. Generous breakfast as well.
- The view and location are great! The owners friendly, the place is clean
- The location. It is very clean and would be great in summer sunshine.
- The building was immaculate and very clean with good hot showers. On 1 Jun there was a big fire and it was packed for a fell race and jolly The guardians coped admirably with a full house wanting early breakfast.
- We booked a twin room, which was comfortable and clean.
Albergue Villa de Bulnes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue Villa de Bulnes is located in Bulnes. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hostel.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Albergue Villa de Bulnes.Llanes is 37 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 76 mi from Albergue Villa de Bulnes.
- Unique surroundings as well as going to and from Bulnes.
- Cheap, two bars beside it, was fine for the night.
- Limpieza y trato por parte de la persona que lo gestiona
- Fuimos 5 personas y nos encantó; está a 4 horas caminando del Naranjo de Bulnes y tiene baños, duchas y demás. Estupendo alojamiento en la parte norte del macizo central de Picos de Europa, ¡repetiremos!
- Amabilidad, buen trato y disponibilidad en todo momento
Refugio La Ardilla Real
Refugio La Ardilla Real is located in Santa Marina de Valdeón and 1.9 mi from Posada de Valdeón, in the Picos de Europa National Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Refugio La Ardilla Real features free WiFi in shared areas. You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are several hiking routes in the area. Cares Gorge is 8.1 mi away.Cangas de Onís and Covadonga Lakes are 56 mi from the property. Fuente Dé Cable Car is 1.5 hour’s drive away and Santo Toribio de Liebana Monastery is 37 mi away.
- The place is awesome! The staff is very nice and the locals greet you like the nice people they are! Great for resting and checking out the Picos!
Atmosphere was fantastic. Personnel was very helpful.
Los propietarios son muy amables.
Cena muy rica.
Barato,y bien situado en la zona.
- El personal, la limpieza y el buen rollo que había!
- Sitio muy acogedor. Muy buen ambiente. Equipo muy simpático. Muy chulas las fotos de viaje que decoran el restaurante.
Albergue de Portilla
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue de Portilla offers pet-friendly accommodations in Portilla de la Reina, 22 mi from Potes. There is a bowling alley on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant. Free WiFi and free private parking are available on site.Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. There is a living-dining room with fireplace. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property. You can engage in various activities, such as hiking, skiing, cycling and fishing.Pechón Beach is 48 mi from Albergue de Portilla.
- After a hard day’s riding through the Picos this was the perfect place to rest and recover. The owners were great, extremely hard-working and really helpful particularly ensuring our bikes were safe and secure overnight – although I suspect we could have left them outside and they would have been fine. Portilla is a tiny but nice village and this is reflected in the facilities – we found one other bar. The food in the Albergue – dinner and breakfast – were great and was complemented by a small but well stocked bar. The room was comfy and ensured a great night’s sleep.
- This is the quintessential mountain lodge experience. Down to earth simple and lovely. The views, the location, the food, you can’t beat it.
- Friendly, clean room, great location nice roads by bike, great value
- Excelente trato, cocina de calidad y disponibilidad en todo momento.
- La posizione della struttura, in. Una vallata molto bella, tutto a portata di mano e tranquillità estrema, gentilezza del personale
Top Hostels In Mieses Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Mieses Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Mieses Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Mieses Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!