Manta is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Manta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Manta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Manta. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Manta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Manta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hostels in Manta.
7 Best Hostels In Manta:
Hostal Blue Pacific
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Blue Pacific is located in Manta, just 1.4 miles from Manta Harbor. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Manta Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Close to everything with great staff and very nice breakfast
- You only stay here, if you need to close to the port. Staff was helpfull.
- Nothing special except breakfast was good and healthy.
- We liked it very much. The room was a little small but enough to stay. The breakfast was excellent. You can go walking distance for 15 min depend of your pace. Also you could go to see the beach by some stairs close by but is not for seniors like us…a little dangerous it is better to walk.
- Good, clean room. Comfortable bed. Nice courtyard. Good breakfast.
Hostal Marina Real
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Marina Real offers accommodations in Manta, just 1.6 miles from Manta Harbor. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Manta Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostal Marina Real.
- This was a lovely hotel, spotlessly clean and comfortable but the clincher for me was the staff who were absolutely lovely, especially the owner who was probably the nicest person you could ever meet.
- It is a family-run modern boutique hotel in the newer part of Manta. A friendly and helpful staff, some of whom speak English were always on hand.There is a good assortment of restaurants in the near vicinity. There is a well-maintained pool in an ornate court yard. A good breakfast with great coffee was included.
- The owners were very welcoming, friendly and helpful with suggestions of restaurants and things to do.
- ontbijt origineel, kamer basic, muggenraam van badkamer wat stuk, uitbater heel bezorgd en vriendelijk, heel vlotte dienstverlening, een aanrader
- Hotel muy tranquilo y comodo con piscina y parqueadero. El personal tuvo un trato de lo mejor.
Hostal Rosa Mar
Hostal Rosa Mar is located in Manta, just 3.2 miles from Manta Harbor. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Manta Airport, 2.5 miles from Hostal Rosa Mar.
- The price for the place is excellent, Manta is an expensive city so you can have a clean and nice place for not too much money.
- Excellent service, and very good value for the price. The room was spotless, and very comfortable. The young man at the desk brought me some coffee which was greatly appreciated after hours on the bus.
- the guy at the reception was smiling and sympathic all the time.
- The price is good, and even though the hotel seems rather far from the center, the bus ride does not take too long to get to central Manta, maybe 15 min.
Clean and quiet room
Bathroom bidet / handheld shower
Staff were excellent
The little empanada restaurant / bar out front is a real winner!
Hostal El Castillo De Manta
Located in Manta, 2.4 miles from Manta Harbor, Hostal El Castillo De Manta features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Manta Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Cabaña Punta la barca
Located in Santa Marianita, 6 miles from San Lorenzo, Hostel Cabaña Punta la barca features a barbecue and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Manta is 10 miles from Hostel Cabaña Punta la barca, and Puerto Cayo is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Manta Airport, 12 miles from Hostel Cabaña Punta la barca.
- Typical hostel setup. Great communal areas and good wifi. Very friendly owners.
The views, the people and the peace and quiet.
The beach is excellent a kite surfers dream but also a quiet getaway from it all beach.
- I had booked this hostel at the last second. Upon arrival they had a room clean and ready to go in minutes. The area is absolutely stunning. You are atop a little bluff and overlook the entire coast. Very quiet and safe neighborhood.Great breakfast in the morning. The host went above and beyond to get me to the bus stop the very next day. I would definitely recommend staying. Also, the host speaks very good english. That was helpful for me as I am not fluent in Spanish yet.
Szép környezet, a tenger nagyon kellemes és közel van, bár a visszaút a hostel-hez elég fárasztó a nagy szintkülömbség niatt.
Kevés turista van a környéken.
A reggeli elég jó, de nem túl sok.
- Rauhallinen sijainti. Maisemat. Parkkipaikka. Keittiö. Henkilökunta.
Located in Crucita, 28 miles from San Lorenzo, Hostal Cruzita features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Manta is 13 miles from Hostal Cruzita, and Canoa is 30 miles from the property. Manta Airport is 11 miles away.
- The sound of the waves day and night, the friendly staff, excellent communication (Raul speaks very good english)
- learn to fly with personable raul tobar, paragliding expert and owner of the hostal Cruzita
- Great location with ocean pounding just below you!
- The Manager/owner he couldn’t have been more friendly and accommodating. Made us feel at home.
La cama y las almohadas eran bastante cómodas.
Te relajas con el sonido de las olas del mar.
La Villa Mambo
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Lorenzo, 15 miles from Manta, La Villa Mambo features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Manta Airport, 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Manta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Manta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Manta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Manta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!