7 Best Hostels To Stay In Malverne New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Malverne New York State is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Malverne New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Malverne New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Malverne New York State. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Malverne New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Malverne New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Malverne New York State:
Featuring an indoor swimming pool and fitness facilities, Flushing YMCA is in Queens. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Citi Field, home of the New York Mets baseball team, is 2.2 miles away.A refrigerator, a flat-screen cable TV, and access to a shared bathroom are included with each guest room.A communal sauna is available at the YMCA in Flushing. Meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage are also offered.Arthur Ashe Stadium is 2 miles away and LaGuardia Airport is 3 miles away. Manhattan is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- The price, location, check in, and knowing that there is a fridge and microwave I can use.
- Everything,but your vending mach.needs to give change for more then a dollar.
- The cafe is awsome and soo cheap, the area is amazing! For the money we paid id reccomend this place 10 fold and ive been sevrel times before to new york. The shower was ice cold the first night but there was a notice saying they were getting it sorted and i did have hot showers 🙂 some of the most confortable matresses ive ever had in a hostel. Im sure the facilities were great unfortunatly we diddnt get chance to use them cos we were soo busy. The gym, basketball and pool were busy throughout everyday tho. Great community centre. If u wanna feel a bit more a part of new york instead of one of those easy to scam tourists this is the place! the area is awsome and right next to flushing medows with zoos and museums etc.
- It is a great value for NYC! All the staff are very friendly, you can use the gym & there is a tiny little cafe where you can get snacks, bagels, & drinks. I slept very well there – it’s very quiet, warm & cozy.
- The location was close to La Guardia airport that was our purpose so that was nice.
Located in Queens, 2.3 miles from Flushing Meadows, Kamway Lodge features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is available.The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 1.9 miles from Kamway Lodge.
It’s conveniently located with shops and restaurants within walking distance. This Lodge has no elevator. If you have large suitcases then it’s not easy to carry them up the stairs.
The room is very simple and clean.
- Very cozy and intimate. Easy access to mass transit and every kind of food you could ever want. The staff was very kind and helpful.
- Proper European style duvet rather than American comforters.
- I stay here often,safe, great staff, clean rooms. Close to transportation, shopping and resturants.
- It’s clean and I stay here all the time. Good location close to transportation and restaurants. Staff is friendly. I love the cozy feel.
- It’s conveniently located with shops and restaurants within walking distance. This Lodge has no elevator. If you have large suitcases then it’s not easy to carry them up the stairs.
NY Moore Hostel
Located in Brooklyn, 5 miles from New York City, NY Moore Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queens is 3.2 miles from NY Moore Hostel, and Bronx is 9 miles away. LaGuardia Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Staff is amazing… Nice artsy area with lots of organic shops
- Good guests, nice people to hang out with when traveling alone! Staff is also very kind and friendly.
- The bed was extremely comfortable, rooms were huge with their own bathroom
- Big/spacey and clean. Rooms facing the street were a little too noisy for me but I was able to move to the back and that was much quieter.
- Great staff, good location in Brooklyn, clean and comfy. Spacious rooms, friendly travelers, free coffee and water! Very good value for the money, will definitely stay again.
International Students Residences
International Students Residences is located in Brooklyn, just 4.3 miles from New York City.Every room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. Queens is 3.8 miles from International Students Residences, and Bronx is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Too noisy I had no idea that the beds were basically just separated by walls with no ceiling to stop the transfer of noise even with ear plugs could hear people snoring and comingn back late at night
- Close to the J train and near the bar and restaurants in Brooklyn. Good bathrooms and very nice staff
- The extra room next door was great to watch a movie and make whatever I wanted to make myself to eat. Plus with Wifi including. It was awesome. Thank you.
- I really love the fact of getting constant qiutness and also the air is so inviting n warm.
- It’s close to the Metro and little shops. My “room” was clean and the size ok. Staff was friendly and you got free earplugs, which were needed.
Q4 Hotel and Hostel
In Queens, this Long Island City hostel is a 10-minute train ride from Manhattan’s east side. The Q4 Hotel has a kitchen and lounge with ping-pong and a TV that is shared by the guests.In addition to male and female-only rooms, there are mixed dormitory rooms. Private rooms are also available. All rooms features a private bathroom.The Q4 Hotel includes free Wi-Fi throughout the entire propertyMoMA PS1 and 5 Pointz are a 15-minute walk from the hostel and the Queens Plaza underground train station is a 5-minute walk away.
- I like that there was private bathroom in the dormitory room.
- Staff very helpful. I asked them to help me get the TV working and they did, very fast. Great location – steps away from the E,F,M,R trains and 3 blocks away from the 7,Q,N,W. Mattress comfy, nice tile in the bathroom, nice guest lounge and self service kitchen area.
- i forgot my ipad in bed ,when i called them they have it
The location was good. Right in front of the station.
Room was clean and the kitchen was also clean. There was some free condiments that I could use. There were not so many dishes but was enough.
Bed was quite comfortable
- It was great that we could store our luggages in the hostel after check-out and pick them up later in the day. The stuff is nice, rooms are clean and equipped. Check-in is smooth.
The Local Hostel NYC
One of our best sellers in Queens! This NYC hostel features a fully-equipped common kitchen, free Wi-Fi and a rooftop terrace with skyline views. Guests can enjoy coffee, breakfast, beer, wine and cocktails on site.The Local Hostel NYC has dormitory style and private rooms, all with a private bathroom. The rooms are air-conditioned and have linens, towels and locked storage.Guests are welcome to use the on-site laundry facilities.The on-site café bar serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and craft beer.Court Square metro station is a 4-minute walk from the hotel. Times Square is an 8-minute train ride away.
- The place was really nice and the staff really helpful
- Only one stop from Lex Av, which is great. Kitchen is fully equiped .
- Everything is great! Separated shower and toilet, comfortable bad))) And nice view on the roof…
- convenient to get the subway，the location there is safe
- Activities every day in the lobby, the staff was always friendly
Greenpoint YMCA Brooklyn
Featuring a fully equipped fitness center and an indoor swimming pool, Greenpoint YMCA Brooklyn is a 4-minute walk from the Nassau Avenue metro station. The Barclays Center is 6 miles away.Air conditioning and access to a shared bathroom are included with each simply furnished guest room. Select rooms feature a TV.A communal sauna and free Wi-Fi access are available at the Brooklyn YMCA in Greenpoint. The property has a 24-hour front desk.McCarren Park is just a 5-minute walk from the YMCA. Manhattan is a 25-minute subway ride from the property. LaGuardia Airport is 7 miles away.
- Fecal matter in the bathroom, also their a rehab program on the 4 floor. Staff confused me with them.
- Location is in safe area with police station across street. Short walk to subway. Kept clean.
- My brother stayed at YMCA for a night, whilst visiting NYC and he liked the hotel. He booked a shared bathroom accommodation and he mentioned that the bathroom was clean as well as his room.
- Room was clean, quiet. Restroom clean. Neighborhood ok.
- The place was clean and reminder me of college dorms, minus the crazy drink kids.
Top Hostels In Malverne New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Malverne New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Malverne New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Malverne New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!