7 Best Hostels To Stay In Llorá Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Llorá Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Llorá Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llorá Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llorá Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Llorá Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Llorá Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Llorá Catalonia:
The private rooms feature bunk beds and access to shared bathrooms. The house includes a spacious dining room, a kitchen with an oven and dishwasher, and a seating area.Guests can play basketball and football at the on-site facilities. Hiking and horse riding are popular in the surrounding countryside.Banyoles Lake is 6.8 mi from El Xalió, while the historic city of Girona is 19 mi away. Girona Aiport is 40 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Everything was perfect there. Danny, the host, was great and the food was delicious. Will be back 🙂
- El lugar se ve mejor en fotos que en persona. Queda en la mitad de la montaña lo cual puede ser una ventaja por su tranquilidad y desventaja para conseguir comida y llegar al lugar. No había agua caliente y tampoco ofrecen toallas. No hubo trabajadores ni nadie en el momento de nuestra estadía solo quien nos recibió y entrego las llaves, fue muy amable e informativo.
- Ubicación inmejorable, personal muy amable y desayunos de calidad
- Un sitio muy acojedor, personal muy amable, alrededores con muchas opciones
- El personal va ser molt amable. I el menjar estava molt bé! Especialment l’esmorzar era abundant. Tot estava molt net i endreçat a l’interior!
El Clar del Bosc
Half-board meals are included with this accommodations.Guests can go hiking in the forest on the property and enjoy various sports such as basketball.Lloret de Mar is 29 mi from El Clar del Bosc, while Girona is 9.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 14 mi from El Clar del Bosc.
- Excellent value for money. Even breakfast included, which had everything you need. Swimming pool is huge and there’s plenty of basketball courts as well.
- Sobretot el tracte rebut i l’indret, ambdos fantàstics!
- la comida estaba bien y hubo un poco de flexibilidad para que estuviéramos conforme con el servicio.
- Anciens bâtiments dans un parc à l’ombre des pins avec piscine 25m pour se rafraîchir à l’arrivée, non loin de l’autoroute pour une pause idéale sur la route des vacances. Rapport qualité prix imbattable, petit déjeuné buffet compris, repas le soir à 10€. Accueil parfait de Helena franco-espagnole.
- Het is een mooie streek. ontbijt was niet goed, bedden waren een ramp. avondeten was super en veel. erg geschikt voor jeugd…
All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Every room includes a private bathroom. The rooms at Alberg L’Ast are equipped with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet breakfast.You can play ping pong at Alberg L’Ast.Lloret de Mar is 29 miles from the hostel, while Girona is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Residència Universitaria Pare Claret
Each heated room features a wardrobe and a desk. Some of them also include a balcony or a terrace. The private bathrooms come with bath or shower. Fans are also provided.At Residència Universitaria Pare Claret, you will find a shared kitchen as well as a shared lounge area. Table tennis, lockers and vending machines are also available to the guests.Girona Art Museum is 15 minutes’ walking from the property. Girona Train and Bus Station is 1,650 feet from Residència Universitaria Pare Claret, while Girona-Costa Brava Airport is a 17-minute drive away.
- Smooth check-in arranged even after midnight. Good communication with staff.
- Very comfortable beds. Great value for money breakfast. Very friendly staff. Big rooms and great location.
- It had all we need for 1 night stay. The room was small but clean – same for the bathroom. The staff were very friendly, check-in process was smooth. WiFi was working. There were other facilities such as kitchen, dinning room/terrace – but we did not use it.
- Lovely attentive staff. Make you feel more than welcome, excellent command of English language. Thoroughly recommend.
- Very friendly staff, convenient location 10-15 minutes walk from the heart of the Old Town, plenty of nearby supermarkets. Very nice spread for breakfast, at a reasonable price.
You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cerverí welcomes groups and families. It offers sports equipment storage as well as specific information on routes and activities. Bike hire is available.Girona City Hall is 350 feet from Cerverí, while Girona Art Museum is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 6.8 mi from the property.
- It’s in wonderful area historical part of the city, you just get out straight to ancient city with narrow streets. It reminded me Venice.
- Breakfast was quite sufficient. Rooms are very very very simple – but then it’s what you expect to find in a cheap youth hostel, right? I think it’s perfect for the price you pay. Just don’t expect too much comfort, it obviously isn’t a hotel 🙂 and you won’t be disappointed. They stored our luggage on the last day while we did some more sightseeing and were helpful in general.
- Safe room for bikes. Breakfast quite tasty. Very helpful staff. Location in the center of the Old Town.
- Very hospitable assistants. Location in a heart of the Old Town. Safe space to keep bikes.
- Good location, there is library and nice rest room.
Residencia Universitaria Campus de Montilivi
Residencia Universitaria Campus de Montilivi offers single, twin, and quadruple studios with a private kitchenette. There is also a communal lounge with TV. Other facilities include a gym and a self-service launderette.Girona city center is 5 minutes by bus from the campus while Girona Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.The Residencia offers accommodations to all members of the educational or university community.
- The location is great, easy access to a supermarket and the L1 bus which takes you into the heart of the city but I actually walked everywhere for most of my stay. The kitchen was excellent and I liked the lounge area downstairs. I wish someone had told me about the fitness room, I would have used it every day had I known about it. There’s also a TV room which is pretty cool, I just wish someone had said something about it being there, I just stumbled onto it on my own.
- Room with private bathroom and little kitchen (fridge included). Perfect if you want to store some food there and prepare something for breakfast. It is little bit far from the city center. We has a car though, so it was easy for us to go there. In the city center the parking is a little bit tricky – looots of cars and you spend some time looking for a free spot (otherwise you would pay bounch of money in private parkings). I recommend the app parkopedie which helped us to find free parking lot. 🙂
- Drinks machines on the ground floor providing chilled drinks very welcome when temp. 37
- In our room there was a kitchenette, air conditioning and bathroom. The room was big enough for two people. Staff was very helpful.
The value for your money really makes this place worthwhile. We got two single rooms with their own bathrooms and a shared kitchen for two nights for less than it would usually cost to stay in a double in the city.
It’s also reasonably convenient to stay here. It’s only a 30-45 minute walk from the old city area, or a 15-20 minute bus ride. There’s a bus station less than 5 minutes walking distance from the accommodation, so getting around is very easy.
Also the wifi is very fast!
Alberg Santa Maria del Roure
- El edificio bonito y singular y su gran jardin e intalaciones perfectas para que los niños jueguen sin preocupaciones.
- Todo muy bien, habitacions limpias, personal muy amable y simpático. Sin duda, repetiremos.
El trato del personal, genial.
El lugar precioso.
La comida está muy bien.
La habitación súper limpia.
Las actividades muy bien.
Estuvimos muy agusto.
- El lugar es precioso, el personal muy amable, la comida buena y las actividades para niños muy top.
- El personal ofrece un trato excelente pero sería conveniente que pusieran una persona más de ayuda en los trabajos.
Top Hostels In Llorá Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Llorá Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Llorá Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Llorá Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!