7 Best Hostels To Stay In Llanera Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Llanera Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Llanera Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llanera Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llanera Asturias. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Llanera Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Llanera Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Llanera Asturias:
Surfhouse Salinas features free WiFi throughout the property. There is also a shared lounge at the property.You can play table tennis at the hostel. Oviedo is 16 mi from Surfhouse Salinas, while Avilés is 2.2 mi from the property. Asturias Airport is 3.7 mi away.
- The staff at Salinas were wonderful – they picked us up from the airport at Oviedo at the beginning of our week walking the camino, then picked us up from the train station at the end of the week and took us to the airport the next morning – all part of the excellent service and value for money.
- Very friendly trusting staff. Picked us up from the airport. Did not count the cost. Excellent. Beach. Well looked after overall
- Hostel in nice area near the beach. The staff are friendly, kind and helpful.
- It’s located a short walk from the bus stop to/from the airport and another short walk to the beach. The building is gorgeous with lots of light and color. The people were super gracious and helped me out when I missed one of the few buses going to the airport. So they turned a frustrating moment into an opportunity to talk more with one of the employees and leave with a new friend instead of being angry at missing the bus.
- The staff is super friendly and accommodating. They made us breakfast even though it was past breakfast time.
Alamar Salinas House
The rooms at Alamar Surf House feature attractive vintage-style décor with wooden floors. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, and bed linen and towels are provided. Some rooms have garden views.Drinks are served at Alamar Surf House’s bar, which opens in the evenings. The property has a shared TV lounge where you can relax, and there is a laptop and a PlayStation 3 which you can use for free. There is also a barbecue outside, as well as an area to store your surf equipment.The property offers other activities such as fishing trips and mushroom picking. Oviedo is 22 mi from the property and Asturias Airport is just 12 minutes’ drive away. Somiello and Muniellos Nature Reserves are also nearby.
- Beautiful period house by the beach, lovely owners, right by the beach, nicely decorated rooms, good breakfast, close to the airport, comfortable beds
- Super friendly staff and owner. You don’t need to be a surfer to stay here, just enjoy the relaxed vibe and stylish, unfussy interiors and the tasty breakfast. Optional dinner was really fantastic and value for money. Vegetarians accommodated. Loved the small vegetable plot – from which we had freshly picked salad and herbs.
- Owner extremely helpful, ensuring my comfort, and giving me advice for where to eat locally.
- Very friendly staff especially the guy serving dinner. I’m trying to find how to email you because I thought you were charging my card for the booking because you kept the paper. Please can you email me so I can organise payment! I’m so sorry I left early to start my walk and thought it was paid! !!!
People friendly and kind, makes you feel right at home.
El Pez Escorpion
At the hostel, each room includes a closet. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.Gijón is 15 miles from El Pez Escorpion, while Oviedo is 16 miles away. Asturias Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
Close to the beach and I had the whole place to myself
The host is very friendly
- Location is wonderful. People were really nice and helpful.
- Great breakfast, great staff, laidback and chilled surfer atmosphere. So close to the beach, bars and restaurants. Also got to practice my Spanish a lot. 100% recommended!
- Friendly staff, ample free on-street parking, and a stones throw from the beach.
Location was central and close to beach
Staff helped organise a taxi for early next morning
Bedding was clean
- Close to the beach and I had the whole place to myself
Cocos surf house
A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as fishing and hiking.Languages spoken at the 24-hour front desk include English and Spanish.Gijón is 21 miles from the hostel, while Oviedo is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Carmina Hostel
At the hostel, rooms include a terrace with a mountain view. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while selected rooms also feature a kitchen. At Casa Carmina Hostel rooms come with a desk and a shared bathroom.The accommodation offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.The area is popular for snorkeling and cycling, and bike rental is available at Casa Carmina Hostel.Gijón is 22 miles from the hostel. Asturias Airport is 3.7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
At the hostel, each room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hostal pachin, including skiing and hiking.Gijón is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Oviedo is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 25 miles from Hostal pachin.
- Very helpful owners and staff. In my case, arrangements were made to ensure I had access to my room in the event of a flight delay. Public areas and room were absolutely spotless. Good value, no frills accommodation and located right in the town centre giving easy access to restaurants, bars etc.
- A localização é excelente. Quarto e banheiro limpos.
- Cumple con lo justo y necesario. Yo solo pase una noche y mi habitacion tenia baño y aunque de pequeñas dimensiones cumplia incluso con una bañera pequeña. La habitacion era estrecha pero la cama era comoda. La cena del hotel estaba muy bien, todo casero aunque de horario limitado. Buena conexion wifi en la planta 4.
- Hotel bien ubicado. Habitación amplia. Se ve limpio.
- La atencion al cliente y muchos sitios para aparcar
Guests have access to a shared kitchen.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk.The property offers free parking.Asturias Airport is 8.1 mi away.
- Very clean albergue for Pilgrims walking the Camino. Also very nice kitchen to make dinner.
It was the best Hostel we’ve had on our trip.
It was clean. It has a really nice interior and everything you need.
- My stay was perfect; the staff were warm and welcoming and it was spotlessly clean.
- Very clean. One woman working there was very polite. Nice hot water in bathroom.
- The hostel is new, cheap and very clean. There are free parkings inside and outside the structure and a separated kitchen. The bed is comfortable and the shower is spacious. Breakfast is not included but it is worth it (anyway you can have it for only 3,50€). Staff is very nice and helpful
Top Hostels In Llanera Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Llanera Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Llanera Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Llanera Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!