7 Best Hostels To Stay In Llagostera Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Llagostera Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Llagostera Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llagostera Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llagostera Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Llagostera Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Llagostera Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Llagostera Catalonia:
Manà Manà Hostel
The bright, colorful rooms at Manà Manà have simple décor and include bed linen. There are also lockers, and there is access to private or shared bathroom facilities with free toiletries. Towels are available to rent.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the building. There is a TV and DVD player in the lounge, and at reception there is a computer that you can use for free. Staff at reception can provide information about on-site events as well as what to see and do in Tossa.The property is located on a small, quiet street, close to Tossa’s bars and restaurants. Barcelona is 53 mi away, while Girona is a 45-minute drive away. Regular busses to Barcelona leave from the bus station, located 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Just brilliant, great location and friendly team, clean, spacious and decorated well!
- The staff was very considerate since I was arriving very late. Excellent experience as a solo traveler as staff and stayers were all very friendly to chat with. Beautiful, underrated town
- The rooftop terrace was nice. The closeness to the beach was perfect!
- Great kitchen facilities; I had a nice private room with an excellent shower; The hostel seemed quiet in terms of atmosphere, but this can be a good thing if you are there to chill out. I still got to meet and hang out with people.
- The lockers are really big I could fit my carry on suitcase in! They also give you a lock free of charge if you haven’t got one with you. The staff are really friendly and the location is like no other! Really really good stay. Best hostel I’ve been in ever. Also, very easy to find- I didn’t have any data etc and so relied on the websites directions of how to find it and they’re spot on. There is also some sign posts which specifically say ‘Mana Mana’ on it! I stayed in the 4 bed female dorm and it was very simple but nice.
A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.The hostel offers a business center equipped with printing, copying and fax services. Speaking French, Russian and English, staff are always on hand to help at the reception.Santa Cristina beach is 1.7 miles from Loft Hostal. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 14 miles away.
- Location was perfect, no noise, staff were always friendly and welcome us whenever we entered the hostel.
- Great friendly staff, perfect location, comfortable beds , good WiFi. If I’d ever go back to LLoret – I’ll stay there for sure.
- This place was only a month old when I stayed. So everything was in a clean and working condition! The staff were lovely, and the location was perfect. 2 minute walk to the beach! They are still improving the hostel and I would definitely stay if I am in Lloret again, and I’m sure next time the stay will be even better
- It was so much pico belo that i was in shocked even 2 weeks later
Excellent location – close to beach, night clubs, resto’s, markets, simply excellent
Very clean (and I am picky btw)
Great value for money
Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Every room includes a shared bathroom, and some rooms at Loft Apartments have a balcony. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give information on what to do in the area.Santa Clotilde Gardens is 1.3 miles from the accommodation. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- I loved the customer service, everyone who worked there was very nice. Definitely exceeded my expectations of a hostel!
- The cleaners are very friendly unlike the front office staff.
- Location, cleanliness, friendly and helpfull staff, the owner of the property immediatly when we come give us welcome drink as was written in booking site and confirmation, kitchen where you can cook, maybe need more different shapes of plates but ut is just 10 days open so for that time it is well equiiped and prepeared!
- Atendimento excelente, e lugar super charmoso!! A Ana excedeu as expectativas no atendimento.
- Everything was great! Personal is very nice and friendly 🙂 Loca Caracola is a great bar just around the corner.
Residencia Universitaria Campus de Montilivi
Residencia Universitaria Campus de Montilivi offers single, twin, and quadruple studios with a private kitchenette. There is also a communal lounge with TV. Other facilities include a gym and a self-service launderette.Girona city center is 5 minutes by bus from the campus while Girona Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.The Residencia offers accommodations to all members of the educational or university community.
- The location is great, easy access to a supermarket and the L1 bus which takes you into the heart of the city but I actually walked everywhere for most of my stay. The kitchen was excellent and I liked the lounge area downstairs. I wish someone had told me about the fitness room, I would have used it every day had I known about it. There’s also a TV room which is pretty cool, I just wish someone had said something about it being there, I just stumbled onto it on my own.
- Room with private bathroom and little kitchen (fridge included). Perfect if you want to store some food there and prepare something for breakfast. It is little bit far from the city center. We has a car though, so it was easy for us to go there. In the city center the parking is a little bit tricky – looots of cars and you spend some time looking for a free spot (otherwise you would pay bounch of money in private parkings). I recommend the app parkopedie which helped us to find free parking lot. 🙂
- Drinks machines on the ground floor providing chilled drinks very welcome when temp. 37
- In our room there was a kitchenette, air conditioning and bathroom. The room was big enough for two people. Staff was very helpful.
The value for your money really makes this place worthwhile. We got two single rooms with their own bathrooms and a shared kitchen for two nights for less than it would usually cost to stay in a double in the city.
It’s also reasonably convenient to stay here. It’s only a 30-45 minute walk from the old city area, or a 15-20 minute bus ride. There’s a bus station less than 5 minutes walking distance from the accommodation, so getting around is very easy.
Also the wifi is very fast!
Residència Universitaria Pare Claret
Each heated room features a wardrobe and a desk. Some of them also include a balcony or a terrace. The private bathrooms come with bath or shower. Fans are also provided.At Residència Universitaria Pare Claret, you will find a shared kitchen as well as a shared lounge area. Table tennis, lockers and vending machines are also available to the guests.Girona Art Museum is 15 minutes’ walking from the property. Girona Train and Bus Station is 1,650 feet from Residència Universitaria Pare Claret, while Girona-Costa Brava Airport is a 17-minute drive away.
- Very comfortable beds. Great value for money breakfast. Very friendly staff. Big rooms and great location.
- It had all we need for 1 night stay. The room was small but clean – same for the bathroom. The staff were very friendly, check-in process was smooth. WiFi was working. There were other facilities such as kitchen, dinning room/terrace – but we did not use it.
- Lovely attentive staff. Make you feel more than welcome, excellent command of English language. Thoroughly recommend.
- Very friendly staff, convenient location 10-15 minutes walk from the heart of the Old Town, plenty of nearby supermarkets. Very nice spread for breakfast, at a reasonable price.
- Clean, calm, no noises. Stuff is very helpful. Super, 10/10
You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cerverí welcomes groups and families. It offers sports equipment storage as well as specific information on routes and activities. Bike hire is available.Girona City Hall is 350 feet from Cerverí, while Girona Art Museum is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 6.8 mi from the property.
- It’s in wonderful area historical part of the city, you just get out straight to ancient city with narrow streets. It reminded me Venice.
- Breakfast was quite sufficient. Rooms are very very very simple – but then it’s what you expect to find in a cheap youth hostel, right? I think it’s perfect for the price you pay. Just don’t expect too much comfort, it obviously isn’t a hotel 🙂 and you won’t be disappointed. They stored our luggage on the last day while we did some more sightseeing and were helpful in general.
- Safe room for bikes. Breakfast quite tasty. Very helpful staff. Location in the center of the Old Town.
- Very hospitable assistants. Location in a heart of the Old Town. Safe space to keep bikes.
- Good location, there is library and nice rest room.
Alberg Solidança Hostel
Alberg Solidança Hostel features free WiFi .You will find luggage storage space at the property.Girona is 18 mi from Alberg Solidança, while Roses is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- Breakfast was DElICIOUS. Espresso, cheese, meets, fruits… homey feeling to all the beautiful common rooms. Extraordinary garden with hammocks and spacious clean bathrooms.
- Very spacious hostel with excellent facilities and very kind staff. One of the staff even lent me her bike for the day. Excellent experience overall.
- The girl at the reception, Giulia, was very friendly and went extra mile borrowing me her personal bike to go down to the beach. The garden was beautiful!
- I had a wonderful stay at Alberg Solidança! Hèlia and Julia were exceptional hosts, and it was really nice to spend time with them 🙂 the hostel is in a great location, very close to the centre and an easy 15 minute walk from the bus stop on the other side of town. The facilities are very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was especially nice with a lot of variety and quality ingredients! Considering most travellers will be interested in visiting the coast, I can say that it is easy to make trips to towns such as Palamós, Calella, Llafranc and Tamariu, either by car, biking or buses! Overall a great starting point for those interested in the Costa Brava, highly recommended 🙂
- I loved the breakfast spread, consisting of bread, cereal, hams, cheese, and fruit. The hostel is massive! Like a mansion! There’s so much room everywhere. The bathrooms were clean and very spacious. The bed was comfortable and even though there wasn’t any air conditioning, it was very well ventilated with fans. Location was perfect. It was quite a walk from the main bus terminal, but just down the road there was a supermarket and a couple blocks down was the bus stop that goes to all the beaches so it was really easy to get around.
Top Hostels In Llagostera Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Llagostera Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Llagostera Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Llagostera Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!