7 Best Hostels To Stay In Lerín Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Lerín Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Lerín Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lerín Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lerín Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Lerín Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Lerín Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Lerín Navarre:
All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Guest rooms feature a closet.Logroño is 18 miles from Villalodosa, while Olite is 23 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- A very comfortable place to stay. The manager was very kind and accommodating. Also a great game room and the pool and BBQ would be nice in the summer. Be sure to visit Panaderia Garcia when you visit Lodosa. Yummmmm!
Easy to find, beautiful house with pool (not used cause not summer yet but great anyway).
Welcoming and nice host.
Private parking for motos.
Beautiful room, really cosy with private bathroom (triple room).
Balcony /terrasse with view on pool and fields around.
Great place to stay if you are nearby.
- Para pasar una noche esta bien. Buena la recomendación en donde desayunar. Muy económico.
- La atención y amabilidad del personal y la caSA, en zona tranquila, limpia y con un jardín impresionante.
- La tranquilidad de la zona y del establecimiento en sí mismo. Está muy agradable la zona interior de juegos y el exterior. Hizo muy buen día y realmente descanse mucho
Hostería de Curtidores
The rooms come with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. Hostería de Curtidores provides certain accommodations with mountain views, and all rooms come with a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a seating area.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hostería de Curtidores, including cycling and hiking.Logroño is 25 miles from Hostería de Curtidores, while Pamplona is 22 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 21 miles away.
First albergue in town. I remember that day being quite a long walk so it was nice seeing the place so close to the entrance of the town.
The place is well run, very clean and got everything is needed.
Both the gate and the room has codes for access and I found that quite secure. Right outside albergue you’ll see a free flowing water fountain, its very nice to run your feet under cold water to ease the tiredness.
I would definitely stay there again if i pass by this town!
- Good view of river as well as rain, we can hear the natural rhythm of running river and falling rain. A new hostel constructed on the base of an old building.
- Great location near the river and on the road to the historical places. Very welcoming and friendly staff. Lovely room: nice to hear the sound of the river. Simple breakfast but very tasty: good fruit choice.
- The position on the River. I side the hostel was very very nice
- An excellent Hosteria, friendly staff, comfortable and exceptional clean and airy place and room. Stunning building with lots of interesting things to see. Bedroom views were unique with a river, dam & wildlife. Breakfast was excellent and a very relaxed atmosphere. Great location, safe and very central to the town centre.
- First albergue in town. I remember that day being quite a long walk so it was nice seeing the place so close to the entrance of the town.
Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at the hostel also feature free WiFi.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Logroño is 25 miles from Agora Hostel. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 21 miles from the property.
I spent 9 nights in the Agora Hostel being extremely satisfied 🙂
Designed in the modern way and veeeeeeeery clean at the same time.
Beds are comfortable with a lot of privacy even in the Dormitory Room, due to the curtains.
Rooms protected from the sun by the shutters, keep in the nice temperature.
Breakfast was excellent, nothing more needed.
Puy, Adriana, and Alfonso are very friendly and helpful, they were supporting me a lot!
Lovely place to stay and enjoy charming Estella, San Fermin Festival or to take a rest during the Camino trip.
Would stay again and I hope that I will soon 🙂
All the best Guys and see you in August!
- The room was fabulous. Each bed had its own plug and light. Ideal in bunk beds. Plenty of space and privacy. Excellent breakfast choice and it was included in the price. Staff very helpful and friendly. The decor was lovely and it was very clean. Excellent Wi-Fi. Kitchen opened for use and tea/coffee in the lounge.
- This was quite a luxury! Even though it was shared accommodations, each bed was like a little private room with a plug in and light and a curtain that really helped you feel like there was privacy. Such a wonderful staff and a fabulous location not too far off the Camino and adjacent to a beautiful church.
- Really the cleanest place I’ve ever seen!! Very nice staff.
- Amazing place to stay on our Camino stop. Spotlessly clean, modern facilities. Loved the cubicles with privacy curtain, light, and power outlet. Staff were courteous. Great location!
- Highly recommended!
La Bodega Del Camino
Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Lorca, like hiking.Logroño is 29 miles from La Bodega Del Camino, while Pamplona is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
At the hostel, rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV.Guests at Albergue Jakue will be able to enjoy activities in and around Puente la Reina, like hiking.Pamplona is 13 miles from the accommodation, while Olite is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from Albergue Jakue.
- Excellent terrace and restaurant with buffet menu
- Easy to find on route. Cute functional accommodation.
- Very chilled vibe and perfect location just as you are finishing the Camino for the day 🙂
- We liked the location , very good value for money , it is situated next to a hotel which one can use also so this adds to the property
- Small room with 3 beds, private bath, excellent set up with bar and outside relaxing area.
Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Pamplona is 13 miles from Albergue Puente. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Enjoyed a cerveza from the drink machine on the patio.
- Perfect place to begin hiking the Camino. Very friendly staff and wonderful location.
- The location was perfect, the property was clean and the terrace was amazing!
- Clean, comfortable, washing & drying facilities for clothes, lovely garden, nice breakfast
Susanna at the front desk was amazingly helpful. My friends had a problem with their baggage transfer and she called the company and the previous hostel to sort it out. When no solution was found she got her husband to drive back to Pamplona and retrieve the bags for us.
The owners are a credit to the Camino.
Albergue Santiago Apostol
Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Albergue Santiago Apostol has a playground.Pamplona is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Olite is 16 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Fantastic swimming pool, shower and clothed washing facilities
- Option of private rooms off dormitory, clean and spacious bathrooms and facilities to wash clothes and boots and hang out items
- Very spacious fespite the numbers of people. Dinner had 4 options per course and wad very tasty. Lots of fresh air.
- It was great to meet other pilgrims from around the world. Wonderful to have supper there. The walk up the hill would have been rough after dinner (and drinks) in town! S
- This place is functional and clean. But if you are walking it’s through Puente de Reina and up a hill. Not what you need at the end of a hard d day’s walk.
Top Hostels In Lerín Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Lerín Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Lerín Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Lerín Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!