7 Best Hostels To Stay In La Vall de Bianya Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Vall de Bianya Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Vall de Bianya Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Vall de Bianya Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Vall de Bianya Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Vall de Bianya Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Vall de Bianya Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In La Vall De Bianya Catalonia:
Casa de colònies La Cadamont
Each room includes heating, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with shower. Bed linen is provided.Guests have access to common area with a microwave, coffee machine and a fridge. Barbecue facilities are also available.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing.The property offers free parking. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 42 mi away.
- Very nice property, amazing location, went just for one night but next time will go for more for shore. Local food with local tradition. 5star staff
Un tracte excel·lent. El lloc molt maco!
La ubicación: el paisaje es impresionante.
El trato: son muy amables.
- El sopar i l’esmorzar boníssims! Les habitacions eren petites, però suficient per les 5-6 persones que hi dormiem a cada habitació. El Roger sempre super amable i atent a les nostres necessitats. Totalment recomanable!
- Cena muy rica, lo recomiendo totalmente (escudella, carne a la brasa y patatas=. Roger, el encargado, es muy simpático. Muy buen trato.
La Torre Malagrida
Each room has a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 24.2 miles from La Torre Malagrida.
- Very good breakfast, and microwave available to cook
- Fabulous house, very royalty-like. I got a room with a view of the garden for myself. Nice standard hotel breakfast. Pleasent staff. There is a bike storage, too.
- Loved my stay here. Beautiful old building renovated into very affordable accommodation. Centrally located, breakfast was above average for a hostel and the staff were incredibly helpful & friendly.
- The location is perfect. Its in the middle of the town and everything is doable by foot. We rented bikes around the corner for a nice trip in the countryside. There is plenty of space to park your car behind the hostel.
- 41€ for 4 people for 1 night (breakfast included) = unbeatable value
Alberg Rural Ruta del Ferro
The rooms at the Alberg Ruta del Ferro are simple and are equipped with central heating. Each room has a bathroom.The Ruta del Ferro Hostel serves a buffet breakfast every day, and further meals are available on request. The hostel also has vending machines selling drinks.Upstairs there is a bright lounge with a TV, sofas and free Wi-Fi. Outside you can find a children’s play area as well as a football pitch.Sant Joan de les Abadesses features a well-known 9th-century monastery. The town of Figueres, home to Salvador Dalí, is an hour’s drive away from Alberg Ruta del Ferro.
- La limpieza, el trato personal, la ubicación, comodidad de las camas.
- Me gustó el desayuno y la atención del personal, a parte de la ubicación
- Habitación con baño incluido. Desayuno bien. Cómodo.
- ubicació, just tocant a la via verda ruta del ferro
- Frühstück sehr nett, Personal sehr hilfsbereit, Zimmer für 4 etwas eng, aber gut.
Guests have access to shared dining areas, kitchen, terrace and bathrooms.There are many hiking and mountain climbing routes in the area, and you can also visit gorges, forests and nearby Romanesque churches.Ripoll and Sant Joan de les Abadesses can both be reached in a 30-minute drive.
- Comfortable, perfectly clean, amazing views and lovely people!
- Incredible location. Fantastic hosts. Delicious food.
- The situation of this property is amazing BUT effectively you need a 4 track vehicle to get to the property-NOT an ordinary car especially one which is on hire. El Negre is 7km from the made up road and accessed via a track which is uneven very stony and really annoying. It is an exceptionally slow journey and difficult. This fact should be highlighted on information about the location.
- Very good place,Berta and her team were very nice. The place is very quiet and charming
- At home feeling in the amazing natural environment! Absolutely disconnected (positively) and refreshing. The owners are very friendly and helpful in all respects.
La Rectoria d’Albanyà
A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at La Rectoria d’Albanyà will be able to enjoy activities in and around Albanya, like cycling.Girona is 23 miles from La Rectoria d’Albanyà, while Roses is 23 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- What a great experience!!! The alberg is on a lovely antique building in front of a plaza that is full of live and beauty. The views to the mountains, river and rest of the village are great. Albanyà encapsulates the dream of many travellers. Jordi, is running the place. He is an extraordinary Catalonian cook, very welcoming host and definitely a citizen of the world! I strongly recommend this place for resting, eating, drinking and living.
- After a long hiking day one can not be more pleased as arriving at this wonderful place!! The owner is a very friendly guy and a passionate chef. Great vegan food! Great breakfast! Great conversations! On of the best accommodation on the GR11..
La comida es brutal, de calidad y riquisima. Jordi es un gran cocinero!!
Las camas.son muy comodas y en general te mueves como si fuera tu casa por el albergue.
- Eigentümer sehr freundlich und hilfbereit.Bekam ein bequemers Zimmmer wegem meine Gehbehinderung.WLAN klappte sofort auch draussen auf der Terrasse.wurde gefragt ob ich Abends beim Fest auch mitessen und feiern möchte .Es gab eine Art Buffet mit Fischgerichte ,Nachtisch und Getränke mit und ohne Alkohol zum sehr anehmbaren Preis.Später noch eine Live Band.wurde von den feierende Einwohner sehr gastfreundlich aufgenommen und man hat sich sehr um mich gekümmert . Hab mich sehr wohl gefühlt .Man schaut gleich auf eine kleine Kirche und die sehr eigntümliche Häuser.Sehr schöneGegend Wald und Berge. Draussen gegessen auch das frühstück wurde draussen serviert wenn man wollte
- El desayuno incluido y muy generoso. El trato, genial!
The private rooms feature bunk beds and access to shared bathrooms. The house includes a spacious dining room, a kitchen with an oven and dishwasher, and a seating area.Guests can play basketball and football at the on-site facilities. Hiking and horse riding are popular in the surrounding countryside.Banyoles Lake is 6.8 mi from El Xalió, while the historic city of Girona is 19 mi away. Girona Aiport is 40 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Everything was perfect there. Danny, the host, was great and the food was delicious. Will be back 🙂
- El lugar se ve mejor en fotos que en persona. Queda en la mitad de la montaña lo cual puede ser una ventaja por su tranquilidad y desventaja para conseguir comida y llegar al lugar. No había agua caliente y tampoco ofrecen toallas. No hubo trabajadores ni nadie en el momento de nuestra estadía solo quien nos recibió y entrego las llaves, fue muy amable e informativo.
- Ubicación inmejorable, personal muy amable y desayunos de calidad
- Un sitio muy acojedor, personal muy amable, alrededores con muchas opciones
- El personal va ser molt amable. I el menjar estava molt bé! Especialment l’esmorzar era abundant. Tot estava molt net i endreçat a l’interior!
At the hostel, the rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms have a closet.Font-Romeu is 22 miles from Hostal Paula, while Puigcerdà is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- The host, David, was very pleasant and knowledgeable and put in every effort to make our one night stay very comfortable. Although the property overall is in need of modernisation, the bathrooms are updated, the rooms are quaint and full of character and it is centrally located, in the vicinity of the renowned Ripoll cathedral, the cradle of the Catalan culture. The Wi-Fi worked fine despite the geometry of the building and our location within.
- Great location, near to everything. We had (paid, but cheap) parking in front of the hostal, but I feel we were lucky… Nice clean rooms, good beds, busy traffic outside during the day, but none at night, so silent during the night. Very friendly owners, good information. Good breakfast options within a minute walk.
- It is nice, in the center of town. Nice, well coming, very helpful owners
- A calm and cosy place right next to the town square and the monastery. Thankfully, the church bells aren’t that loud)) The bar downstairs isn’t noisy either. The owner was friendly and attentive.
- Simple and clean, Hostel Paula gives a good balance between price and comfort. The hostel warden was very friendly and helpful.
Top Hostels In La Vall De Bianya Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Vall de Bianya Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Vall de Bianya Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Vall de Bianya Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!