7 Best Hostels To Stay In La Cañada Querétaro – Top Hotel Reviews
La Cañada Querétaro is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Cañada Querétaro. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Cañada Querétaro. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Cañada Querétaro. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Cañada Querétaro right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Cañada Querétaro with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In La Cañada Querétaro:
Hostal Séptimo Arte
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Séptimo Arte offers accommodations in Querétaro, just 31 miles from Bernal. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Satellite TV with many choices. Good water pressure for Mexico.
- Well designed property, relatively new and very clean. Even in the dormitory they made up the bed every day. Friendly staff and friendly guests. A very light breakfast was offered.
A large parking space is good for car, motorcycle, bike traveler.
A large locker in the room was good.
- The best hostel in Mexico I’ve stayed in so far! Very friendly staff,clean and spacious, no bunk beds… Free coffee and toasts for breakfast
- Nice and modern hostel, amazing staff, very clean place. Surely i recommend this place for everyone, want to go back.
Blue Bicycle House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Blue Bicycle House offers accommodations in Querétaro.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Bernal is 30 miles from Blue Bicycle House, and San Juan del Río is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The hostel is located in the centro historico, right next to the mirador de los Arcos, where you can see the city and the aqueduct of Querétaro. The whole city center is walking distance from the hostel. The hostel has a terrace with almost the same amazing view, which is great for sunbathing, having some drinks and chatting. The staff was friendly and helpful at all times and served great breakfast. This was probably one of my favourite hostels during my one month stay in Mexico, as it was very quiet, had a great location, and great people. Would come back anytime.
- I liked my stay at Blue Bicycle House a lot. The staff is extremly friendly, the rooms are very nice, the served breakfast is great and the hostel is perfectly located. Would definitely stay here again!
Nice and helpful reception attendant.
Parking available on the street in front of the hotel.
- You will be super close to the aqueducto! and restaurant nearby is not expensive. the host recommended me the restaurant “Queretaro rico” and it was really nice and cheap!
- Staff were very friendly and helpful!! We were able to borrow two bikes for free, lovely terrace with an amazing view. Would recommend. ☺
Residencia San Pablo
Residencia San Pablo is located in Querétaro, just 30 miles from San Miguel de Allende.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is luggage storage space at the property.Queretaro International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Super comforable bed and a very clean and fresh room
- Not much except for the lobby guy who is friendly and knowledgeable.
- Tenía buena conexión a internet aunque me hubiera gustado que tuviera estacionamiento solo puedes dejar el carro en la calle de afuera y hay 3 cajones
- Super cerca de todo, fácil acceso, está limpio y muy buen trato del personal muy amables
- La limpieza, es muy detallada, es justo para lo que lo requeria, tranquilo, sin ruido, muy seguro
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Itza Hostal offers accommodations in Querétaro, just 29 miles from San Juan del Río.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Queretaro International Airport is 14 miles away.
- Great location, clean, they have breakfast to purchase there – it was amazing & delicious
- It was a nice and clean place. The staff was friendly and we liked the room. Because it is a hostel we thought we would share the bathroom but to our surprise we had our own restroom and bathroom in our room (we did book a private room for two).
- Friendly staff. Very clean room and delicious breakfast (not included in the price, but still). Nice area
- Very helpful staff, clean room with huge shower, easy access to the Centro Historico, good price. Upstairs rooms near rooftop patio look great.
El Petate Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, El Petate Hostel offers accommodations in Querétaro.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The dorms were super nice. Each bed had individual reading lights and outlets. The front desk was super helpful in getting me a cab to the bus station and they also have custom little maps of the city to give you when you arrive. The upstairs has some private rooms and a terrace with some of the only views of the old city I could find. It was under construction when I was there, but I got the sense that it was going to be really nice when it was finished.
- Nice quiet neighbor, but still close to Centro. Nice firm bed
- Staff were very friendly and had a map of the area. Location is great as close to the centro but on an alley so its more quiet. You don’t get keys they give you a wrist band to wear and at night you buzz in. Each dorm bed had its own light and outlet. They give you a lock for the locker. I didn’t spend much time in hostel but seemed to have some nice common areas.
- Esta super céntrico,llegas caminando a varias partes restaurantes,bares parques
La atención del personal; Fueron muy amables los chicos ..
La Ubicación es muy Buena, todo queda caminando ..
Sobre el andador donde esta el Hotel El Petate hay varias opciones gastronómicas
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Maple offers accommodations in Querétaro, just 29 miles from San Juan del Río.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queretaro International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed, helpful staff, clean rooms and bathroom, good location
- La atención del personal muy buena y el desayuno bastante rico.
- Très calme et propre, des serviettes, du gel douche, tout ce qu’il vous faut.
- Fantastyczna obsługa, bardzo miła i pomocna. Można pieszo dojść do centrum miasta w 10 minut.
Santa Lucha Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Santa Lucha Hostel offers accommodations in Querétaro.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queretaro International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The place, it was very clean and comfortable, the staff were very polite.
- Great staff, spotlessly clean, right in the historic centre.
- que está muy limpio! bien ubicado y el trato fue muy amable
- Los nombres de las habitaciones y que está muy limpio.
- Me encanto el concepto del hostal, todo muy limpio el staff super amable y en muy buena ubicación 🙂
Top Hostels In La Cañada Querétaro Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Cañada Querétaro to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Cañada Querétaro but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Cañada Querétaro. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!