7 Best Hostels To Stay In Gargantilla Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Gargantilla Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Gargantilla Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gargantilla Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gargantilla Extremadura. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Gargantilla Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Gargantilla Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Gargantilla Extremadura:
La Casa de Mi Abuela
Located in Aldeanueva del Camino, La Casa de Mi Abuela provides a shared lounge. Free WiFi is included.Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. All rooms include air conditioning, and selected rooms also offer a terrace. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Casa de Mi Abuela.La Alberca is 31 miles from the accommodation.
- I enjoyed my stay at this accomodation. It was spotlessly clean and with modern facilities. The multi bed dormitory was heated, the wifi worked, the kitchen had everything I required and there was a vending machine with microwave meals and soft drinks. I was walking on the Via de La Plata camino from Seville and this accommodation met all my requirements. The lady that checked me in was also friendly and helpful. I would recommend it and would use it again if I was passing through.
- wonderful, modern clean albergue with vending machine selling food and drinks.
- For what it is, an Albergue, it was great! Modern amenities and host was wonderful!
- El pueblo y el valle son maravillosos. El clima, la gente, la gastronomía, el albergue rural tan cálido y confortable, tan acogedor como Rosa, fiel reflejo de los lugareños, amables y cercanos al turista, nobles y abiertos. La rica gastronomía de la zona, los cerezos en flor, el ambiente festivo!. Acabo de llegar y ya quiero volver, y lo haré cuando madure la cereza. Espectacular El Valle cubierto de blanco…¡Y también de rojo!.
- El sitio está muy bien, el precio es genial, las camas son muy cómodas y se está súper calentito, la persona que nos atendió fue muy maja y nos ayudó en todo lo que necesitamos.
Vía de la Plata Hervás
Featuring a terrace, Vía de la Plata Hervás is set in Hervás and also provides a shared lounge and a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk, along with free WiFi.Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Vía de la Plata Hervás.Plasencia is 26 miles from the accommodation.
- lovely people, lovely place. simple, clean, very comfortable, cleverly restored. nice sunny restaurant, kids loved its train-station character, an easy walk either into town or up into the hills.
- Very helpful girl who appeared to do everything and rustled up a very good meal at short notice.
- Nos alojamos nosotros solos, mucho silencio.La atención del personal perfecta. La localización del edificio a un paseo del centro y con aparcamiento público junto al él.
- Il personale super disponibile e gentile. Ero sola in una camera per 4. Ho trovato tutto sempre perfettamente pulito. La vista dalla finestra quando ti svegli é fantastica e fa venir voglio di fare il cammino della plata. Belle escursioni consigliate
- El ambiente familiar, la preocupación de los dueños para que puedas conocer el lugar y la ayuda con cualquier cosa.
Albergue Turistico Valle del Ambroz
Offering a swimming pool, Albergue Turistico Valle del Ambroz is set in a natural environment next to the River Ambroz. The hostel features a bar and is located 1.2 mi from Hervás.Albergue Turistico Valle del Ambroz features bunk beds in bungalows with access to a shared bathroom. Each bed includes its own lamp and a locker. Bed linen is provided.The property offers a large variety of activities with monitors, including climbing, archery and canoeing. Guests can find in the hostel a tennis table and a climbing wall. Bikes are available for rent.Guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet and homemade meals in the dining room. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The hostel is located 25 mi from Plasencia. Salamanca can be reached in 1 hour by car.
- Accueil et disponibilités fantastiques. Petits déjeuners et repas du soir excellents et variés.
- Muy buena ubicación para el senderismo. Comida casera, buenos desayunos y el personal muy atento y agradable.
- La atención del personal, los servicios de ocio que ofrece y que se encuentre en medio de la naturaleza.
- El alojamiento,la ubicación,el trato del personal,especialmente de Pedro.
- Te sientes como en casa cuando estás aqui. Los propietarios y empleados se desviven por que tengas una estancia increible. El desayuno y la comida riquisimos, las cocineras un encanto!
Albergue Turístico Via de la Plata
Located in Baños de Montemayor, Albergue Turístico Via de la Plata has a garden, a shared lounge and a bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. Each room comes with a balcony.At the hostel, the rooms include a closet. Rooms have a shared bathroom with a shower.Guests at Albergue Turístico Via de la Plata can enjoy a continental breakfast.Plasencia is 28 miles from the accommodation.
- Lovely building with beautiful tranquil garden and views – sat under the shade of a fig tree drinking beer was the highlight of my trip! Shower rooms and toilet clean and modern. Bar Carlos nearby for excellent food and drink and exposed rock/water feature 🙂 Lovely historic village with half timbered buildings on Via de la Plata (hence exhibition in Albergue) with Roman Baths. Although no bar in Albergue there was a drinks machine including cold beer.
A very good albergue for doing the camino to Santiago. They have a nice garden and a place to stall your bike. There are three rooms of each four beds.
In the building is also a ‘centro de interpretación’ which explains the history of the Via de la Plata in Extremadura.
Breakfast is included.
Nearby are good places to eat.
Baños is a quiet, cosy old town in a beautiful region.
- Wonderful, helpful hospitalero. Beautiful building.
- Un placer por el trato del personal y las instalaciones. Volveremos a ir
- La calidad muy superior al precio. Un trato inmejorable, muy contentos, volvería a repetir sin duda!!
Estación Béjar Verde
Located in Béjar, Estación Béjar Verde offers a bar. The property has free WiFi.The rooms have a shared bathroom.Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast.La Alberca is 29 miles from Estación Béjar Verde, while Hervás is 13 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring a garden, large terrace with views and free WiFi in public areas, El Lago is a rural hostel located a 10-minute drive from the town of Cuacos de Yuste and its monastery.Offering both apartments and twin-bedroom accommodations with either a private or shared bathroom, this hostel with heating also has a rustic-style lounge area with a fireplace and TVThe hostel caters for both lunches and dinners. It has an à la carte restaurant, bar, vending machine selling drinks and it also offers a packed-lunch service.With natural gorges such as Garganta de Jaranda in the surroundings of Cuacos de Yuste, El Lago provides a base from which to enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, canoeing and horse riding. Bikes can be hired at the hostel and there are also table tennis facilities.Free private parking is available on site with no prior reservation required.
We stayed in the low season and got the two-persons rooms, All looks bright new and fresh. Good value for money. Right from the hostel a nice walking tour towards the Monasterio del Yuste starts. Nearby Jaraiz de la Vera has enough shops and restaurants to fulfil our needs. The car drive through the mountains and through old villages is wonderful.
Breakfast is simple but enough and fresh, with good coffee and milk.
- I love the land. Beautiful Mountain View’s and a creek running by. Also, the staff is so friendly. I speak nearly no Spanish, but the owner was very helpful and accommodating. She made sure I was fed and communicated in whatever way we could understand each other!
- Me encantó todo, desde el trato de las personas que nos atendieron hasta la ubicación y la estancia…para repetir!!
- Se encuentra en una localización muy bonita, perfecto si buscas naturaleza y ambiente rural. La encargada siempre atenta y dispuesta, muy agradable.
- Desayuno incluido en el precio. Trabajadores muy agradables. Entorno estupendo para un finde de relax. Baño amplio pero con pocas cosas para la higiene.
- We stayed in the low season and got the two-persons rooms, All looks bright new and fresh. Good value for money. Right from the hostel a nice walking tour towards the Monasterio del Yuste starts. Nearby Jaraiz de la Vera has enough shops and restaurants to fulfil our needs. The car drive through the mountains and through old villages is wonderful.
Offering a restaurant serving Castilian cuisine, Albergue Vallejera is located in Vallejera de Riofrío. Offering impressive views, the charming hostel has free Wi-Fi.Each rustic-style room features a shared bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are included. There is a shared kitchen and TV lounge available for guests.Albergue Vallejera is 12 mi from Gredos Mountain Range. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Salamanca is 30 minutes’ drive from the property.
- One of the best hotels ive stayed at the people there are just like the scenary there absolutely amazing loved it will surely return soon thanks guys
- The owners were the friendliest, kindest and most accommodating people you could ever hope to meet. Views from the hostel are beautiful. There are great walks nearby for trail runs and hiking.
Perfect location. Very close to main road, but you feel like you’re in the mountains. Very close to La Covatilla ski station.
Javi was very helpful and very kind.
Typical mountaineering hostel. Wonderful.
- There was a huge snow storm and we got snowed in. The host and the whole village helped pushing our car out to the main road! Amazing people!
- Beautiful hostel for skiing, climbing or walking. Esther and Javi are excellent hosts and definitely go the extra mile.
Top Hostels In Gargantilla Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Gargantilla Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Gargantilla Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Gargantilla Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!