7 Best Hostels To Stay In Fátaga Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Fátaga Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Fátaga Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fátaga Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fátaga Gran Canaria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Fátaga Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Fátaga Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Fátaga Gran Canaria:
Set right on the the Bahía del Pozo Izquierdo Bay, CIW Hostel has a diving school and a large outdoor pool. It also offers a free Wi-Fi zone and bright dormitories with sea views.Each functional dorm room at CIW Hostel has large windows overlooking the beach. Rooms have access to shared bathrooms. Sheets and towels are included in all rooms, except shared rooms, where they are available to rent.There is a shared lounge and a shared TV room available for guests.The area is popular for water sports such as kitesurf and windsurf.Free public parking can be found near the hostel. Playa del Inglés is a 15-minute drive away, while Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 30 minutes away.
- The place is very quiet and clean but if you staying here need to have car !!
- Staff was great, facilities new and greatly decorated. Kitchen and living room to cook, eat and socialise (chess included!). The double room we stayed at was spacious and nicely decorated and had wifi connection. Free parking on site. Highly recommend!
- The extra large room with the fantastic sea views .Sound of the sea at night.
Perfectly cleaned hostel.
Great with linen included.
Nice furnishings and decorations.
Close to the windsurfingarea.
- Great place to rest from noise and crowd in the city. All you can hear is the wind and the sound of waves. The stuff were very helpful and friendly, and the room was nice and clean. Highly recommended!
Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa
Located in Tejeda, in a building dating from 1934, Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa provides a garden and guestrooms with free WiFi. A hot tub is available for guests. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Rooms have a coffee machine, while certain rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a dishwasher. All rooms will provide guests with an oven.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa has a sun terrace. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 28 miles from Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa. Gran Canaria Airport is 26 miles from the property.
Beautiful location in the middle of the mountains, ideal starting point for hiking.
The view on the mountains, Roque Nublo, Tenerife is breathtaking. Sunsets are amazing, and even better from the Jacuzzi !
At night we discovered a sky full of stars and shooting stars.
Tom and volunteers are amazing people, helpful and friendly, they make us feel at home. It was really pleasant to spent evenings together.
Homemade dinners and breakfast cooked by Tom are just delicious.
We had an incredible time at the Finca, in a peaceful and relaxed atmosphere.
Thanks for this moment!
- Beautiful and peaceful location with a breathtaking view. Exactly the mountain stay we were looking for. The manager was so friendly and made us a delicious dinner and breakfast. The hot tub was just perfect too.
- Location and the people you meet. The hostel was right along the trail that went from north to south and was the perfect stopping point. The owner, manager, and other people staying the night were so friendly and chill. Many people decided to stay more nights after they arrived because it was that nice. Highly recommend.
- Tom, the manager of the hostel, and his volunteers were absolutely amazing. The place would not be what it is without him: he is welcoming, a superhard worker, the best cook ever, caring, and knows how to create a positive atmosphere in the hostel. Thanks a million! You really know what hospitality means.
- Beautiful hostel in a beautiful spot. Wonderful views. Cosy atmosphere. Friendly yet professional staff. Cleanliness. Space for privacy as well as good talks with fellow travellers. Good starting point for hikes. Not too far from the village but still nicely isolated. I loved my stay from beginning to end! Would recommend this place to people who want to just chill out and relax in the middle of nature, as well as to those who want a trekking adventure. Finca la Isa is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in.
- Beautiful location in the middle of the mountains, ideal starting point for hiking.
Room Playa Ingles Patronato 1F.
Located in Playa del Ingles, within an 18-minute walk of Yumbo Centrum and 1.2 miles of Cita Centre, Room Playa Ingles Patronato 1F. Provides free WiFi. The property is around 1.6 miles from Playas Del Veril and 1.7 miles from Playa De Cochino. The property has a shared kitchen and a shared lounge for guests.At the hostel, every room includes a closet. Some rooms also offer a kitchen with a fridge.Playa Del Ingles is 1.7 miles from Room Playa Ingles Patronato 1F., while Playa De Las Burras is 2.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 19 miles from the accommodation.
- The nice staff and the location and the comfortable beds where the only things we liked.
- Tutto sommato dato il costo va bene. Per come è la struttura, difficile migliorare le cose. Sulla pulizia niente da dire e sulla gentilezza delle persone a cui mi sono rivolto, tanto di cappello. Nel complesso, ci tornerei.
- Sehr zu empfehlen! Von der Sauerkeit bis zur Lage alles Top!!! Immer wieder gerne:)
- Hôtes très accueillants et gentils. Très bon emplacement. Propreté des lieux.
- Gentilezza, disponibilità e professionalità della signora Kadiatu e del marito e La tranquillità del posto.
La Casa Vieja
One of our top picks in Mogán.Located in Mogán, La Casa Vieja features barbecue facilities, a garden and a terrace. All rooms feature a TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The accommodations features free WiFi throughout the property.La Casa Vieja provides some rooms with mountain views, and all rooms are equipped with a kettle. The units are equipped with a seating area.Other facilities include a shared kitchen, a communal lounge with a flat-screen TV, and a shared dining area.Playa del Ingles is 12 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 23 mi from the property.
- Old property well renovated in Spanish style. Very helpful owner always on hand to help in any way. General ambience of accommodation with four letting bedrooms each with ensuite bathrooms and otherwise communal facilities. Always plenty of room. Very pleasant garden/patio to sit in .. breakfast onwards! Bar/restaurant short walk as was Cooperative selling milk, vegetables, and general basics. Parking available and bus stop almost outside property. We stayed for two weeks and felt that it was good value.
- Very friendly host and nice house/well equipped kitchen. Lovely patio.
- Value for money, great location and could not wish for nicer and more trustworthy hosts! Good for anyone wanting good price, location and comfort.
Good cosy 4-rooms hotel with common well-equipped kitchen, living-room, patio, bbq.
Big room, nice mountins view, all pictures are real, free parking, 3 mins by car to the beach or 25 mins by walking, bus station is very near, but better to rent a car, near the beach many shops and restaurants, very polite owner Paul?
- Lovely house with only 4 rooms so very peaceful, easy to get to Puerto Mogán by bus or old Mogán, owner is lovely, very helpful and accommodating, make sure you stock up on supplies as the nearest shop is quite a walk, there’s a bbq on the terrace which we made good use of 🙂 we will be returning again in the summer
Hostal Cueva Puerta del Sol
Located in Juncalillo, Hostal Cueva Puerta del Sol provides free bikes. The property features barbecue facilities, as well as a garden. The property has a shared lounge.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Some rooms come with a kitchen with a microwave. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Hostal Cueva Puerta del Sol has a terrace. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 26 miles from Hostal Cueva Puerta del Sol. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 34 miles from the hostel.
- The most magical place I have seen, really! Wonderful nature. A perfect place to calm down and contact with nature. Daniel is a great host. We will come back for sure.
- Thanks Daniel, great place and well organised, all the best!
- Location – it’s quiet and beautiful place surrounded by mountains. It’s chilly, clean and has a nice terrace area in front. Daniel – the host is taking a good care of cleaning and refreshing of everything around.
Very nice and original place. Beautiful location. Around the village there are plenty of hiking trails with spectacular views.
It is good choice for people who prefer places without too many tourists. Perfect communication with very helpful and friendly host Daniel. Definitely worth the stay!
- The cave was really comfy, even though it was quite cold at night outside. Fresh oranges from the garden were really nice. Daniel is a great host and knows the island really well.
Canary Sun Hostel
Canary Sun Hostel is offering accommodations in Telde. With barbecue facilities, the property also features a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Free WiFi is provided.Guest rooms at the hostel come with a flat-screen TV and a kitchenette. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, while certain rooms will provide you with a balcony. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The area is popular for snorkeling and windsurfing.Bufadero de la Garita Blowhole is 3.1 miles from Canary Sun Hostel. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Rita was very nice and helpful, everything was very clean. Not many guests staying when I was there (4 others besides me I think). Not the best place to meet people if that´s what you´re looking for.
Very convenient location,dormitory and kitchen well organized and spotless.
Rita the receptionist was more than kind and helpful.
An absolute overall 10 out of 10 without any doubt.
Thanks a lot.
- Amazing host, very clean, good location in the non touristic part, it felt like living as a family there
It’s very clean.
The female dorm had loads of space.
Rita was informative and funny and she taught me some Spanish
- Rita the receptionist was friendly, welcoming and respectful. The place was clean, everything the room, the bed, the kitchen, and the Bathroom. A closet to put your valuable things in it. The hostel is in the middle of everything there are restaurants nearby, supermarkets and shops.
Del Pino Hostel
Set in Teror, Del Pino Hostel features a sun terrace and views of the mountain.It is located 7.5 mi away from Las Palmas.Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. Rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. Del Pino Hostel features free WiFi .You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 37 mi from Del Pino Hostel, while Gran Canaria Airport is 21 mi away.
- The surrounding area is beautiful, but glad I’ve stayed only 1 night.
- I was cycling so it met my basic needs and I liked the quietness for good sleep
- Nice balcony on the roof, paintings, well equipped kitchen
- nice hostel. wish there was more warm blankets because in january it’s little bit freezing in mountains
- Good value. Basic but as described and everything you would need. Excellent communication for check in.
Top Hostels In Fátaga Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Fátaga Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Fátaga Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Fátaga Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!