7 Best Hostels To Stay In Etxebarria Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Etxebarria Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Etxebarria Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Etxebarria Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Etxebarria Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Etxebarria Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Etxebarria Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Etxebarria Basque Country:
Lekeitio Aterpetxea Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lekeitio Aterpetxea Hostel offers accommodations in Lekeitio, just 2,650 feet from the town center; there is a bus stop 650 feet away.All bright rooms are heated and come with a private bathroom with shower. There is a gift shop at the property.An array of activities is offered in the area, such as horse riding, windsurfing and diving and more tourist information and materials are provided at reception.Set on the mouth of the river Lea, the property is within 1 hours’ drive from San Sebastian, Bilbao and Vitoria. A public parking is 350 feet away.
- The location was easily walkable into town, and the proprietors were very friendly and helpful. We had a private room with private bathroom, and it was quiet and spacious. The breakfast had all the basics. There is free parking nearby. We were very happy we stayed in this area of the country and with such nice people.
- Very clean, the owner very kind, helpful and informative.
- Very lovely owners, very clean, roomy downstairs common area with kitchen. Cute balcony off of our room. On the edge of town, walkable but not noisy like being more central.
- WAY BEST of 30 albergue I’ve stayed. New, clean, great family owners.
- By far the best night and rest I had in my trip. I traveled through Madrid, Toledo, Costa Vasca and Portugal. Josu (my host) made me feel as I was in my own home (very appreciated after 3 weeks on the road). The room was fresh and clean, the bed comfortable and the bathroom great. As it is a Hostel, they don’t give you shampoo and conditioner. Josu gives you great advice about what to do and where to eat. Enjoy it!
Albergue ABARAXKA Aterpetxea
Located in Azkoitia, 19 mi from San Sebastián, Albergue ABARAXKA Aterpetxea features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a shared lounge at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 mi from Albergue ABARAXKA Aterpetxea, while Zarautz is 11 mi away. San Sebastián Airport is 29 mi from the property.
- Very nice staff. Nice little breakfast in the morning. The restaurant and Bar in the weekend were very nice.
- Booked this hotel for the location, breath-taking! Our room although basic (no television) it had a mountain view and was very nice, clean and comfortable, with an outdoor terrace to sit out on in the evenings. The restaurant was lovely, but as we had our dog with us, we had to eat outside, the food was lovely. Parking was also a bonus and there was a nice outdoor area for children and easy access for walking our dog. Would definitely stay here again!
- Very simple hotel, good for one night. Good restaurant
- Location. views. Friendliness and helpfulness of staff. Dog was able to go for a run after dinner.
- Staff were very friendly and couldn’t do enough especiall the lady that booked us in —- Information was given, places to visit and even the bus timetables—She also did the breakfasts —- she again was excellent and catered for our every need without us even asking.
Albergue Trinkete Etxea
Offering simple dorms with free Wi-Fi, Albergue Trinkete Etxea is located in Lekeitio, less than 350 feet from the sea. A 7-minute walk from the nearest beach, it features a communal lounge area and a computer room.Each dorm at Albergue Trinkete Etxea has heating and access to a shared bathroom. Bed linen is included in the rate and towels are available to rent.Shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the center of Lekeitio, within 5 minutes’ walk of the hostel. The town’s port is just 650 feet away.Located in Bizkaia’s Lea-Artibai province, Lekeitio is surrounded by pretty coves, beaches and seaside towns. Bilbao and San Sebastián are just over an hour’s drive from the hostel, while Gernika is only 14 mi away.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable bed. Quiet neighborhood. Short walk to center.
- great facilities, very well organized and super clean.
- The staff was very friendly. The location is great- very central. We loved the balconies.
- Super friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast, considerate guests, clean and secure. Great value for money and perfect location.
- Dormimos en una habitacion para dos, limpia y confortable, los baños muy limpios y el desayuno perfecto para el precio que se paga
Featuring a garden, Usandi Aterpetxea is located in Ziortza-Bolibar. The hostel provides mountain views, a terrace, and free WiFi is available.Bilbao is 30 miles from the hostel, while Getaria is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The building was super cool and right in the middle of a quaint little town in the mountains. Responsive staff and nice big room and bathroom
- In the middle of nowhere, charming little village, on the way of pilgrims to Santiago, magic atmosphere
- On the Camino route with great facilities. More than one bathroom and shower and host was lovely
- Rafa the owner is a gentleman and made us feel so welcome to the Basque region. We had walked the camino and this property is 5* luxury compared to other hostel properties of the same price. Thank you Rafa from your 3 Irish girls.
- The property was very clean and nice! We arrived quite late at night and they were accommodating for our late arrival. No problems, it was a breeze (:
Albergue Peregrinos Eskerika
Located in Esquerica, Albergue Peregrinos Eskerika has a garden, terrace and shared lounge. The property provides meeting and banquet facilities and free WiFi.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.Bilbao is 18 miles from Albergue Peregrinos Eskerika, while Barakaldo is 19 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 17 miles away.
Allowed to park the car on the road outside
Breakfast was included
- The location and the house itself are great! The host is very nice and the little dog Lolita is the best 🙂 Thank you for the breakfast!
- The property is gorgeous and feels like you’re in the country. The resident dog, Lolita, is a gem. I liked the outdoor kitchen and seating and the ability to buy the items I wanted to cook. Decent prices.
- Super clean. Spotless. €6 for a bottle of surprisingly tasty wine. Bedroom with shower was modern. Water was hot. Towel provided by alburgue host. Funky outdoor kitchen for pilgrims use.
- It was clean, could cook your own food, ingredients were available at the private little shop. Limited but you could have a meal. Very clean.
- Allowed to park the car on the road outside
Hostel Txalupa Getaria
Hostel Txalupa Getaria in Getaria features a shared lounge and a bar. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a shared bathroom. Free WiFi is included.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.San Sebastián is 15 miles from the hostel, while Zarautz is 2.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 26 miles from Hostel Txalupa Getaria.
- Lovely clean and comfortable spot with a very friendly and helpful host. Washing and drying facilities very handy. The beds were super comfortable and cosy. The breakfast of fresh breads, coffee, juice and cake was good value. Very handy for the camino and a trip up the escalators to the Balenciaga Museum was amazing!
The host Inaki is a wonderful person. He did his absolute best to make sure all the guests felt welcomed and looked after. The curtains on the beds give guests a bit of privacy which is much appreciated.
Lovely interior design. The location is perfect.
- The gentleman running the place was a gracious host and a people pleaser in every way possible to make your stay memorable. He could not have been nicer.
Iñaki, the hostel receptionist is passionate about hosting visitors. The central location in Getaria brings pilgrims (Camino de Santiago/Saint James’ Way), backpackers, and other types of travelers together ina fun, covenient, family-like setting. The hostel has only just opened and will become more special as more people are hosted and share their stories there.
The beds, despite being multiple bunk beds in one room, were incredibly comfortable with good ventilarion and a curtain that somehow soundproofed them. I was virtually unaware of sounds/noises coming from the other guests’ beds.
The breakfast breads included multigrain and big moist chocolate
Wifi was reliable, several bathrooms available, and town amenities/services such as a cash machine, post office, convenience store, restaurants, beach and beautiful views within a 1-5 minute walk of your bed!!!
- The Hostel was great! The host was super nice, friendly and very helpful. I really recommend this hostel. It has all you need for a perfekt stay in this cute little city. Gracias por todo
Mundaka Hostel & Sports Cafe
Located in the Biosphere of Urdaibai Reserve, Mundaka Hostel & Sports Café features a gym and shared lounge with a TV. There is also a restaurant and snack bar.The hostel offers shared dormitories and private rooms with air conditioning and lockers. All rooms have access to a shared bathroom with a shower.There are various restaurants serving characteristic Basque cuisine within a 5-minute walk of the properties. Upon request the hostel can organized various activities, such as windsurfing.Mundaka Train Station is 650 feet from the property and Bilbao Airport is 12 mi away.
- Great place for the value the staff was very helpful and good food. Awesome place to stay!!!
- Breakfast is included, friendly staff, great location if you surf.
The hostel is very close from the train station. Just 5 min walk. The beach is nearby – max 10 min walk. The hostel is directly at the seashore.
There is a restaurant next to it where you can buy drinks and food.
- Location perfect. Parking was tricky but manageable (not sure the same would be true in the summer). Facilities/bathroom were all mostly clean, as were sheets etc. The waves were firing so I can’t be too fussy (5 mins walk from the port)! Spacious lockers with key provided by the bed.
- The hostel could not be closer to the main peak at Mundaka
Top Hostels In Etxebarria Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Etxebarria Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Etxebarria Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Etxebarria Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!