7 Best Hostels To Stay In El Rincón Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
El Rincón Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in El Rincón Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Rincón Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Rincón Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in El Rincón Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in El Rincón Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In El Rincón Tenerife:
Located in La Orotava, Hostel Tenerife features free bikes, BBQ area and free WiFi. The property has a shared kitchen and a shared lounge for guests.At the hostel, rooms have a closet. Hostel Tenerife provides certain units with mountain views, and every room includes a shared bathroom.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding and snorkeling.Puerto de la Cruz is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Jens was warm and welcoming. He’s more than happy to show people around. As a former journalist, he knows tons about the island – just ask him!
- very nice owner Manfred from Austria who is quite funny and also very helpful, nice old building just above the old town
This is a really lovely house in La Orotava, very relaxed and with lots of nice spots to chill.
The roof terrace is a really big plus as well, as it gets sun a large part of the day.
The owner Manfried is very kind and will do his best to help with any plans you may have.
So: definitely a great place to stay in La Orotava!
- The person who is welcoming and taking care of this place does is best
- La cocina tenía utensilios suficientes para que varias personas cocinen a la vez.
Puerto Nest Hostel
Facing the beachfront in Puerto de la Cruz, Puerto Nest Hostel has a garden. The property is close to several noted attractions, around a 14-minute walk from San Felipe Castle and around 1.1 miles from Puerto de la Cruz Bus Station. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.Free WiFi is available to all guests, while selected rooms will provide you with a terrace.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Lake Martianez is 1.7 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 19 miles from Puerto Nest Hostel.
Close to the beach and Loro Park (50-100 meters).
Beautiful view from observation decks near the hostel.
- Staff friendly, good location. There is therasa on the roof. Also as you live in Ispanic building with internal yard you can feel Ispanic life.
- Best hostel I have been by far thanks to a great location, a sunny terrace with a tasty barbecue and breakfast, nice rooms (rare!) But most of all the owner who is a kind and warm person who shows you the magic of the island and its wonders. There is something special about the hostel, you feel welcomed at a friend’s house. Thank you so much
- Positive: Location is very good, quiet, but still central. Nice and helpfull staff. Good breakfast!
- Beautifully located, 15 min walking from the bus station, 5 min to the beach and 2 min to the perfect sunset at the end of the street. Great view from the terrace.
- Close to the beach and Loro Park (50-100 meters).
La casita de Estrella
Located within 1.8 miles of Punta Larga Shopping Centre, La casita de Estrella in Candelaria features a number of amenities including a garden and a terrace. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.The rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Certain rooms have a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La casita de Estrella.Tenerife Norte Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Clean bathroom and good shower. Fairly comfortable bunk beds. Lots of pots, pans and other kitchen utilities
- Great local place. Hope to come back, liked a lot atmosphere and owner
- The staff was friendly, but you didn’t see them that often. It’s not far from a bus stop going to Santa Cruz (20-30 minutes), but it’s right beside Caletillas a small town with cheap restaurants. The beds are nice, the kitchen and bathroom are nice.
Un sitio fantástico y muy buen precio.
Casa acogedora, recomendada 100%
- Die schnelle Anbindung zu Candelaria (~20min Fußweg), SantaCruz (~15min Busfahrt) und dem Flughafen (~50min Busfahrt). Das die Gastgeberin Rosa mir am letzten Tag wegen einem irren Iren mit komischen Witz und einem mir unheimlichen Chinesen das Doppelzimmer zur Verfügung stellte und auch sonst sehr zuvorkommend war. Eine der letzten Unterkünfte mit “offener Tür” (typisch für die Kanaren bis vor 20-30 Jahren) – sicherer geht eigentlich nicht.
B&B La Laguna
Set in a UNESCO-listed building, 650 feet from La Laguna Cathedral, B&B La Laguna has a sun terrace and a patio. This property offers free WiFi.Accommodations has bunk beds or single beds, and access to shared bathroom facilities.There are barbecue facilities and a vending machine for drinks. B&B La Laguna includes a shared lounge and kitchen, as well as luggage storage and lockers. The patio has fruit trees and you can pick fruit for a snack or to make juices.Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 6.8 mi from La Laguna and Tenerife North Airport is 1.9 mi away.
This is a great place to stay. Chiara is so welcoming and attentive to help you appreciate Tenerife that it made my stay a great experience. There is a very large kictchen you can use, and when I was there the trees in the patio were loaded with oranges and lemons that we could pick. Just a great stay!
- i likied the location close to the centre of La Laguna
- Chiara is an amazing manager and very very helpful. She helped me all with the getting to know the places, where to go, how to go and the time schedules. I felt like I was hosted by a very close friend. The sheets and the bathroom is very tidy and very clean.
- Good breakfast, I need to check at 5am and they have everything ready so I can have it buy myself. The location is right in the middle of the old town, good for explore the town and go back to hostel to have lunch as I cook by myself. The building has it’s own attitude and it is perfect for people who like to experience traditional buildings.
- Staff very helpful. Common room/ kitchen spacious.
- This is a great place to stay. Chiara is so welcoming and attentive to help you appreciate Tenerife that it made my stay a great experience. There is a very large kictchen you can use, and when I was there the trees in the patio were loaded with oranges and lemons that we could pick. Just a great stay!
Drago Nest Hostel
Located in Icod de los Vinos, 22 mi from Playa de las Americas, Drago Nest Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Other activities such excursions and shuttle service can be arranged by the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 9.9 mi from Drago Nest Hostel, while Los Cristianos is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 24 mi from the property.
- Breakfast was very good ! Bed was really comfortable !
- Its the best hostel i’ve ever been) Nice facilities, tasty breakfast, cosy room. And the most important thing of course its crew) Very open minded interesting people surrounding you all the time you stay here) And is not far from cueve del viento, that you have to visit while staying in Icon) Good and cheap food also here in the cafe about 2 minutes walk)
- Beautiful cosy terrace and lounge zone. Nice breakfest with fresh pastry. Great for grpups of friends. Few car-spaces parking near the property, but the street is very narrow so its the only option.
- new toilet with super hot water!amazing terrace with jacuzzi! great breakfast!
- The hostel staff were very friendly and were always willing to offer recommendations for things to do, places to visit.
La Terrera Youth Hostel
Featuring free Wi-Fi access, La Terrera Youth Hostel located in La Laguna’s center, in Tenerife. The hostel offers beds in colorful dormitory rooms in a characteristic Canarian building.Guests have access to a wardrobe and a shared bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided.Continental breakfast is daily served. There is a shared terrace with outdoor furniture and a small garden. Guests can also enjoy a games room and a libraryA wide variety of bars and restaurants can be found in the area. 2,300 feet from the hostel, there is a tram stop with connection to Santa Cruz. Tenerife North Airport is only 1.9 mi from the property.
- Cute place, small with lots of character. Comfortable and quiet, very nice staff.
- The location was perfect, quiet at night just away from the hustle and bustle of the busy areas. The private room was comfy and nicely tucked away in the back garden. Breakfast was standard but good and easy! The staff was amazing and so helpful with planning any outings. I would definitely stay again in the private room.
- the hostel is very well located, with a cool decoration and vibe. Staff is lovely and helpful. The shower is hot 🙂 and desayuno meet the expectations.
It’s old and small.
I liked the smoking area most.
- Perfect location in the center of la Laguna. Small but very nice, we had the (only) double room and it was just perfect! Nice little garden, proper breakfast for money and very friendly staff. Recommend!
Featuring a garden, terrace, shared lounge and free WiFi, Patio Hostel is located in La Laguna, 1,950 feet from Leal Theater. This property is located a short distance from attractions such as Catedral San Cristobal de La Laguna. The accommodations offers a shared kitchen, a tour desk and luggage storage for guests.At the hostel, rooms are equipped with a patio with a mountain view. With a shared bathroom, certain units at Patio Hostel also feature a garden view. All rooms have a seating area.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Laguna, like cycling and hiking.The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 1.9 mi from the property.
- Proximity to the city centre, free parking around the corner, breakfast included
- The staff and owners were great and attentive and the hostel clean and welcoming.
Awww , most probably the best hostel I’ve ever stayed in… lovely atmosphere, super clean, chilled relaxed, super good location, it’s easy to get to know people and they offer different activities like for example movie night in the “patio” But above all It’s run for such a lovely couple that will be there for you 24/7… wishing you all the very best for the future and hoping to see you soon…
PS: they are very eco friendly and you will have the tasty vegetables produced there included in the nice breakfast as well as maybe home made cakes and so on 🙂
Don’t miss it 🙂
- This is was one of the best hostels I stayed in Tenerife. Very cozy, super friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere. Liked it very much
- Amazing place, amazing staff, cool people and atmosphere
Top Hostels In El Rincón Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in El Rincón Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in El Rincón Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in El Rincón Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!