7 Best Hostels To Stay In El Estanyol Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
El Estanyol Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in El Estanyol Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Estanyol Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Estanyol Majorca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in El Estanyol Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in El Estanyol Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In El Estanyol Majorca:
Casa de la Vida
Featuring a spacious roof terrace with Mediterranean sea views, Casa de la Vida is located in Cala Llombards, 2,300 feet from the Cala Llombards Bay.Each room at this charming country hotel offers a private balcony or terrace with views of the bay, and include simple yet unique Mediterranean-style décor. The private bathroom has a shower, and room extras include a wardrobe and mosquito net.Guests can enjoy the restaurant and bar, and there is a shared lounge. Massages are offered for a surcharge.Popular activities in the area include swimming, sailing and cycling. Casa de la Vida offers hiking activities and diving for an extra cost.The area includes many beautiful bays such as S’Almunia, Cala Santanyí, Cala Mondrago and Es Trenc. Mondragó Natural Park is a 25-minute drive away, and Palma de Mallorca Airport is 31 mi from the property.
- Balcony with sea view (far away), walking distance to sea
Proximity to the beach couldn’t have been better! The staff was friendly, and the view from our room was beautiful – we woke up to the sun rising over Cala Llombards each day, it was remarkable!
Tanja, Hannah and Magdalena were all exceptionally kind, thoughtful and helpful.
It’s not a deluxe hotel, but it’s a great value for the money, especially for a beach hotel. Our stay was wonderful. Thank you to the whole team!
- Very satisfied, nice location, clean and comfortable rooms, reasonable price. We would definitely come back.
The beach is very near, just 5 minutes of walking. Beautiful sunrise from the balcony.
Very good food at the restaurant.
Very near to the bus.
Supermarket available just nearby.
- Amazing location- very close to beautiful beaches! There is a supermarket next to the hotel Where they make Great sandwitches. It was 10 min by walk (there is a short cut) or 3 min by car to Cala Llombards. There is No AC in the room, but they have a fan, so just take with you earplugs and eyepatch, for me It was ok. I even prefered than AC.
Set in Arenal, next to the Playa de Palma Beach, Hostal Tierramar offers rooms with private bathrooms. Free WiFi is available throughout and Palma de Mallorca Airport is 6 minutes’ drive away.All rooms at Hostal Tierramar are individually furnished and come with single beds which can be joined together. Some rooms have a balcony and air conditioning.The property serves drinks and cocktails in the lobby area. You will find a range of bars and restaurants in a short walk. The staff of Hostal Tierramar can advise you on what to do in the island.Palma de Mallorca City Center is 30 minutes by car. Regular city buses leave from a bus stop located just 550 feet away.
- Great location close to the beach and public transport. Simple but clean rooms. Very friendly staff that went the extra mile to make you feel at home.
- The staff was friendly, the room was clean (minus sandy floors), the breakfast buffet had a good variety, WiFi signal was great, and the price for our trip was a great deal!
I went to el arenal with my girlfriend for beach vacation with some parties. The hotel is just 50m away from the beach. In the surroundings are a lot of bars and clubs. To the Dutch bars it’s a 3-5 min walk and to the famous German bars and clubs (Mega Park, Bierkönig, Oberbayern) it’s a 10 min walk.
The room size was okay for this price and the beds were really comfy. From 8.30-10am is a buffet as breakfast with bread, sausage, cheese, fruits and coffee, tea and orange juice to drink.
From the airport to the hotel is a public bus service every 30 min. for 5 Euro one way. The ride takes about 30 min.
- a bit hard to call this place a hostal it was more botique hotel it was spotless great laid back staff & a nice breakfast
- Close to the beach, public transport and restaurants. Our room had a balcony and the staff was super nice.
Low Cost CH
Set 800 feet from Mallorca’s El Arenal Beach, Low Cost CH offers rooms with shared bathrooms. This adults-only property offers free parking nearby.Each simple room comes with a sink, hairdryer, desk and wardrobe. Towels and bed linen are provided and some double rooms have a terrace. There are 6 communal bathrooms.Guests can use the pool at Hotel Teide for free. They can also store their luggage there for free. Breakfast is also offered at an extra cost at Hotel Teide.At Low Cost CH you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk and luggage storage. The hostel is a 10-minute walk from El Arenal Marina. Palma de Mallorca Airport is within a 10-minute drive. A bus to the airport and Palma stops just 150 feet from the property.
Beautiful view, very quiet, staff very friendly.
Would recommend anybody to stay there.
- Location was very central and close enough to the beach, nice bars/restaurants nearby but this is the case in all Arenal.
- We did not like anything there , Animals lives better than the human have to live and stay there .
The staff was really friendly and helpful, i just needed a room for sleeping and all was clean and nice, the room was ok, simple, and there was 3 bathrooms to chare with others so no problem at all and clean💕
it was worth the money!!
– 24hrs reception and also in Slovak language during check-in
– close to the beach
– no problem with early check out (before 5am)
- Beautiful view, very quiet, staff very friendly.
Located in El Arenal, a 5-minute walk from the long Palma Beach and the beachfront promenade, Hostal Atlanta features a terrace with outdoor furniture. The shared dining area offers a fridge, microwave, toaster and kitchenware.The property includes a bar and a restaurant. There is also a games room with billiards.The rooms come either with private or shared bathroom and some of them feature a balcony or a terrace. Fan and hairdryer can be obtained on request.There are a number of bus stop within 350 feet of the property. The city of Palma is 9.6 mi away and Palma de Mallorca Airport can be reached in 17 minutes by car.The property organizes a variety of activities, such as boat trips, car hire and there is cliff jumping and other adventure activities in the area. Aqualand Water Park is a 35-minute walk from the hostel.
- Friendly staff, there is always someone available. The place was nice and very clean, we did have some ants running through our room and on the wall behind my pillow, but I’m not sure if that can be solved. They didn’t eat me anyway 🙂 The beds were fine. We had a ceiling fan in our room which was nice. Towels and hand soap were provided in the room and at the desk you can also borrow beach towels, sun tan lotion and even a parasol if you’re going to the beach! For breakfast you can use a toaster and there is a drinking water tap to make tea or coffee or to use any time. Another plus is the large fridge (maybe even two) with lots of space for food and drinks 🙂 The location of the hostel is very nice as it’s just a few minutes walking from the beach and there’s a small supermarket nearby as well.
Awesome place to stay! Close to the action, but not on a main streat, so its quiet ar night.
Super friendly and helpul staff.
Close to bus station – easy acces to Palma or airport.
Best value for money in the whole island. Recommended for everyone.
- Spacious room, check in and out without problems or waiting, nice common area with a pool table and TV, basic kitchen, but clean and equipped with what’s needed
- Extremely Helpful and friendly staff. Rooms are spacious for 1 or 2 people. Only 8km from airport and was able to cycle there and store my bicycle bag. I was there off season and it wasn’t busy but during peak periods when the rooms are full could lend to some noise.
- The staff were amazing – so incredibly friendly and helpful! Always smiling and happy to give travel advice or just hang out and chat. Really wonderful stay. I loved it! The rooms are clean and bright and comfortable, the location is fabulous as it’s only steps from the beach. Overall, terrific!
Elegance Playa Arenal II
One of our best sellers in El Arenal! Elegance Playa Arenal II is located in El Arenal, a 9-minute walk from Aqualand El Arenal, and features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Providing a terrace, the property is located within 0.6 miles of El Arenal Marina. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hostel, every room is equipped with a balcony with a city view. The rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. At Elegance Playa Arenal II, rooms contain a TV with satellite channels.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Elegance Playa Arenal II.Non-stop advice is available at the reception, where staff speak German, English and Spanish.The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 6 miles from the property.
The location is good for this price category. Beach, water-park nearby.
Staff was nice.
- The bed was comfortable. The man at the reception was nice and change our room.
Lorenzo – guy with Smile on theface and beautifull heart!
He help us change the room fór better one:) Ánd it was amazing
Reception was open 4 hours and the staff was very helpful and professional.
Breakfast was delicious.
- nice reception at the reception, a few minutes from the beach. We were staying only for 1 night. I was choosing the cheapest place near the airport. I was just waiting for overnight stays, and it was done.
- The location is good for this price category. Beach, water-park nearby.
Elegance Playa Arenal III
The Hostal Arenal Pins is 1,650 feet from Mallorca’s Arenal Beach. Aqualand El Arenal Water Park is just 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel.Basic rooms have a fan and private balcony. Each has a private bathroom with a bath or shower. A safe can be rented.There are many shops, bars and restaurants within a short walk. You will also find golf courses within 10 minutes’ drive.You can hire a bicycle at the Arenal Pins and explore the beachfront promenade, which is 3.1 mi long. Palma Airport is 5 minutes away by bus, and Palma city center is 10 minutes away. There are bus stops beside the property.
- The receptionist were amazing, nice and helpful. 🙂 The hotel was OK, for this price.
- The comfort of the beds and the cleanliness of the hotel are worth mentioning.
Good free WiFi
Neat impression on room’s enter
Changed bed sheets
Neat and regularly cleaned bathroom
Fast and hassle-free check-in and check-out
Hotel is located near the beach and supermarkets
Elevator in the building
Soap and cups in the bathroom
Always two rolls of toilet paper
Hotel is near two important bus stops, the beach and some shops and supermarkets
Big balcony with two chairs
- Room was big with balcony,bath clean. Room was smell good. Everyevere was cleanness.
- The beds were comfortable. The room was basic but had more or less all you needed. The staff were very helpful and the location was very good.
Located in El Arenal, 1.6 miles from Aqualand El Arenal, Hostal Orsi features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a terrace, as well as free WiFi. Providing a shared lounge, the property is located within 1.2 miles of El Arenal Marina. Guests can use a bar.At the hostel, each room comes with a closet. Selected rooms include a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge.A continental breakfast is served at the property.You can play pool at Hostal Orsi.Palma de Mallorca Airport is 5 miles away.
- The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. The location was very good too. Parking was available only in the street. A very good WiFi (1st floor).
Service is excellent. Shuttle from and to the airport was great, even though it was very early morning.
Nice pool. The hostal is in the middle of local neighborhood, which is nice. Some may take this as a disadvantage, since the rooster starts noiseing in the early hours and dogs sometimes bark. There is good local cafeteria, Corb Mari, on the same alley.
Note that there is no air con in the room. No problem with us though. The room and the entire hostal is pristine.
Sehr freundliches Personal! Gemühtlich und ruhig und trotzdem nah zu Promenade.
Momentan läuft in Hostal die Renovierungsphase: überall wird geputzt/gestrichen – Zimmer, Korridor, Aussenwand und Pool. Grade während meines Aufenthaltes wurden neue Betten geliefert. Laut Betreiber, es werden alle alten auf neuen auch komplett mit Matrazen ersetzt. Also vieles wird gemacht
also toi toi toi für die nächste Saison – würde gerne wiederkommen!!!
- Lage und Personal war super! Badezimmer war sauber, Check-out 10:30
- 4 Übernachtungen gebucht und nur eine Übernachtung,Zimmer war ganz schmutzig Wende ganz schmutzig und feut und Besitzer war ganz aggressiv und unfreundlich.Nicht mehr.Geld haben wir verloren.
Top Hostels In El Estanyol Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in El Estanyol Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in El Estanyol Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in El Estanyol Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!