7 Best Hostels To Stay In Cuescomatitlán Jalisco – Top Hotel Reviews
Cuescomatitlán Jalisco is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cuescomatitlán Jalisco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cuescomatitlán Jalisco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cuescomatitlán Jalisco. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cuescomatitlán Jalisco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cuescomatitlán Jalisco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Cuescomatitlán Jalisco:
Casa Bravía – Hostal para Mujeres
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Bravía – Hostal para Mujeres offers accommodations in Guadalajara. Private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Chapala is 28 miles from Casa Bravía – Hostal para Mujeres, and San Juan Cosalá is 23 miles from the property. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Casa de los Soles B&B Hostal
Casa de los Soles B&B Hostal is located in the Tlaquepaque neighborhood in Guadalajara, 26 miles from Chapala and 24 miles from San Juan Cosalá.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a shared bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Super friendly place with lots of guest conversation. Decent free breakfast with eggs available for extra. Extremely comfortable bed. Access to the center of Tlaquepeque.
- The location was great and the staff was really helpful. It was only a couple of blocks from the main part of Tlaquepaque.
The host, YaYa, was absolutely amazing. I felt at home during my stay. She was very accommodating with everything, I can’t thank her more.
It’s a place I warmly recommend and would go back any time
- Sweet owner, coffee was ready for us in the morning and we could leave our suitcases there the next day after check out, she trusted us with the keys of the house.
- La cama super comoda, las instalaciones muy bien, la zona super bien hay mucho que ver en los alrededores y muchos lugares donde comer
Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec
Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec is located in Guadalajara, 29 miles from Chapala and 26 miles from San Juan Cosalá.A TV with cable channels is provided.The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 11 miles from Hospedarte Chapultepec.
- Location is good, close to the main street. Staff is very friendly!
- First time ever in a hostel for me and my husband. We were very skeptical about the idea… until we got there. The place is fantastic! We were sorry that we didn’t book it for longer time. Our triple actually had the best showers since we came to Mexico.
I’ve stayed here several times and never been disappointed. If visiting Guadalajara I always think it best to stay in Chapultepec with its vibrant night life rather than downtown which for the most part tends to close down at night. Access to the Centro Historico is easy: a simple bus ride or a good walk.
The outside drinks and food bar at the front of the building attracts non-guests, providing the opportunity to meet locals while the fabulous garden at the rear gives peace and a recreational area for guests. The new private rooms on the roof top are fabulous.
- Great location very clean pleasant environment. The staff exceptionally helpful.
Definitely the best hostel I have stayed in in a long time. The staff is amazing, the breakfast rich, the location unbeatable and the facilities absolutely great. They have a nice garden and a rooftop to hang out. From Wednesday to Saturday Ismael, a chef, an Cheko, open up the hostel bar and restaurant. The best food I have had in Mexico, and that means a lot.
Thanks for everything, I will be back! 🙂
Hostal Nacional offers accommodations in Guadalajara. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Chapala is 29 miles from Hostal Nacional, and San Juan Cosalá is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Nacional.
- The workers are really nice! They create a family vibed feeling. They organise every night something different, mostly related to food and music! A perfect exposure of the culture in a home away from home setting.
- Lovely staff, good ambiance, has a very family feel
- New to the area… needed a place to lodge while finding an apartment… my stay for the few days I was at Hostal Nacional .. the music was great! The rooms nice and clean, the amenities were great too.. I would recommend to my friends !!
Location is great for going out.
Staff was very helpful.
- The staff was very friendly. The facilities are great and the bar area very confortable and nice. The location is great!
Hostal de María
One of our best sellers in Guadalajara! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal de María offers accommodations in Guadalajara.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chapala is 28 miles from Hostal de María, and San Juan Cosalá is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 11 miles from Hostal de María.
- The atmosphere of the colonial building is very nice. Nicely decorated. Kitchen and eating spaces very well set up. The new bathrooms and showers are top notch although the were only usable on my last day of my stay. The hostel is close to the center and I could walk or take Uberto most places.
- Very quiet place! Had a very good sleep there. Nice colonial house.
- The private double room is comfortable and cozy for a single person. Towels are very soft. Breakfast is free, basic but with varied options and you can use the kitchen, which is clean and functional.
- The location was good and the room was nice, even though it was micro, nowhere to put luggage or belongings. The shared courtyard was pretty.
- I would certainly stay here once again if i will come back to Guadalajara!
Hostel Bedsntravel is within 2 miles of Agua Azul Park and Guadalajara’s EXPO Exhibition Centre. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property and the restaurant is on the terrace.Service lockers are available at the Hostel Bedsntravel, along with laundry facilities. Kitchen facilities can also be found on site.Bedsntravel Hostel is a 30-minute drive from Guadalajara International Airport. Glorieta Moderna Square is within a 10-minute walk of the guesthouse.The staff at the Bedsntravel can provide information on local attractions including the Museum of the Arts, the Expiatorio Temple and the Ex-convento del Carmen Church. In the Rose Zone, there is easy access to a range of restaurants, bars and cafes.
The people who work here are extremely warm and welcoming people! The place is just a short walk away from Chapultepec and you should certainly
Walk because the area is quite safe!
- The staff is super friendly, although that is common in Mexico, I really don’t know how good they speak english since I speak spanish fluently but I wouldn’t doubt the staff going out of their way to help someone. Location is not the best but the area is quiet and safe.
- La cercanía y el uso de transporte público. Y servicios.
- Excelente ubicación, el personal muy atento y servicial, el lugar es muy amplios y tiene muchos baños, el desayuno está muy bueno, tienen muchas opciones para variarle, si vuelvo a Gdl seguro me hospedó de nuevo aquí.
- El personal muy amable en cualquier turno, te proprocionan toallas y vosas de higiene si las necesitas. Las habitaciones limpias y las regaderas muy a gusto con agua caliente siempre
- The people who work here are extremely warm and welcoming people! The place is just a short walk away from Chapultepec and you should certainly
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hostalife is located in Guadalajara in the region of Jalisco, just 28 miles from Chapala. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Juan Cosalá is 25 miles from Hostalife, and Ajijic is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- This place is a bomb! Booked it for 2 nights and got myself straight into this crazy Dutch Pancakes Party, which was awesome. Hostel is just in the middle of everything, 5 minutes from plaza de Revolution and University (where some stuff is going on every evening), 5 minutes from the promenade (where life never ends). Inner contents of the hostel are brand-new and there are lots of additional options to choose.
- Very convenient, 5 minute walk to the bars and restaurants on Chapultepec, there’s an awesome and welcoming ambience with Jennifer and Nicolas, will come back!!
- Absolutely recommended!! Everything is very clean, relaxing nice common area and kitchen. It’s located in very quite and nice neighborhood and bars and clubs are just 5 min walk away. Comfortable beds!!! They are very helpful and kind! We would come back everytime.
- Staff Jennifer is unbelievable kind, she speaks the best English I have ever heard in Mexico,and would like to help you for anything,even at 2 am! The Dome beds and bathrooms are all so cozy and clean like a 3-4 star-hotel. Simple breakfast,Location is good,you can take bus, and then walk for 10 mins there. Free WIFI.
Hostalife offered everything what my husband and I needed after a long trip. Clean, spacious, welcoming, and quiet at night in a great location just 3 blocks off busy Av. Chapultepec (we used to live in GDL, and just love this area). Fast wifi. The host couple Jennifer and Nicholas are very welcoming, and we couldn’t be happier staying with them.
Nicholas is a chef, and guests can enjoy not only breakfast but also lunch and dinner prepared by him (see the menu in pic). In the morning, I enjoyed continental breakfast. My husband ordered an omelette, and it looked delish. Another reason to go back there again!
Top Hostels In Cuescomatitlán Jalisco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cuescomatitlán Jalisco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cuescomatitlán Jalisco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cuescomatitlán Jalisco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!