7 Best Hostels To Stay In Cartes Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Cartes Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cartes Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cartes Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cartes Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cartes Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cartes Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Cartes Cantabria:
El Pico de Santillana
Offering free WiFi, El Pico de Santillana is located in Santillana del Mar, within 1.8 miles of Colegiata Santillana del Mar Church. Among the various facilities of this property are barbecue facilities, a garden and a terrace. The property provides a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and organizing tours for guests.All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at El Pico de Santillana.Santander Airport is 18 miles from the property.
Vispieres is a great choice for travelers interested in food, sightseeing and nature.
- I have no words, incredible stay. Beautiful property and I can’t thank the staff enough for their guidance in arriving and during my stay. A wonderfully peaceful trip, with clean and spacious rooms. Thank you!
- After a long drive the manager/owner was so helpful and the location was so relaxing prior to getting to the ferry the next day.
- La atención personalizada de parte de Borja, el propietario del hostel, que hace sentirse al viajero como en su propia casa. Excelente.
- Super limpio, calefacción fantástica, agua caliente de maravilla, Borja simpatiquísimo.
- Solamente pasamos una noche, pero desde luego repetiríamos. Sobre todo por Borja, fue muy amable en todo momento y nos facilitó la estancia. Gracias!
Located in Suances, Hostal Amarantos provides a bar and free WiFi. There’s a restaurant.At the hostel, each room has a closet and a flat-screen TV.Santander is 20 miles from Hostal Amarantos, while Santillana del Mar is 5 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 18 miles away.
- There is a busy bar/restaurant where you must go to check in etc and everyone we dealt with was incredibly nice and helpful. Our room was cozy and warm. Bathroom was big and we slept very comfortably. It was very quiet despite being full of people. We ate delicious burgers for dinner from the restaurant and had a yummy breakfast as well. They accepted our small dog at no extra cost. Wonderful experience all around, would happily return and recommend. Location is very central, was easy to find street parking despite a busy holiday weekend.
- Very convenient for start of Vuelta a Espana in Suances
- Limpieza 10. Es la segunda vez que me alojó, en diferentes habitaciones y me encanta la decoración que tienen. La cama super comoda. Sandra me atendió a mi llegada, me acompañó hasta mi habitación, una chica encantadora y super amable. Decidí cenar en el mismo hospedaje, todo un acierto, buen precio y calidad en la comida. Gracias por todo. Hasta la próxima.
- Nos pusieron la habitación del ático y era muy agradable. lo malo es que no hay ascensor, pero el personal lo tiene muy en cuenta para asignar las habitaciones mas a las necesidades de cada uno, son muy agradables. un puente genial pasamos.
- Las camas comodidimas,la comida excelente y trato familiar
Albergue El Pino
Located in Cóbreces, Albergue El Pino features free bikes and a garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. All rooms have a patio.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms come with a electric tea pot, while selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. All rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santander is 25 miles from Albergue El Pino, while Santillana del Mar is 6 miles away. Santander Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The hostess was super sweet and made sure we had everything we needed. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. There was a kitchen complete with stove, microwave, and kettle if you want to cook. For laundry, there is a sink and a centrifuge.
- Comfortable bed with crispy, clean sheets. Extra bed covers for cool night. Extra helpful staff even though I didn’t speak Spanish.
- Small dorm rooms make for a good night’s sleep after walking.
El Pino is an albergue for pilgrims on the Northern Way to Compostela.
Towels and coton sheets on the bed are provided, very comfortable!
Space for drying clothes is available.
Personnel is very helpfull and friendly.
Good breakfast. Kitchen available.
- We were welcomed be the friendly and helpful Hospitalera who explained everything. The room was very comfortable with spacious en suite suitable for disabled persons. The Albergue has a wonderful view of the coast and is situated right on the Camino for pilgrims. Breakfast was an excellent continental one.
Black Shark Surfhouse
Featuring barbecue facilities and a garden, Black Shark Surfhouse is located in Cóbreces. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hostel, rooms contain a closet. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Black Shark Surfhouse also offer free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkeling and cycling.Santander is 26 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Excellent location right near the cliffs and the beach. Breakfast was included and the staff were friendly. The shared room was quiet and clean. Everyone seemed to turn in early for Spain possibly to get an early start on the surfing.
Very nice surfhouse with friendly staff direct at the beach. The Breakfast was much better than what u usually get in a hostel.
In this region is a lot you can do. I can highly recommend this!
It’s a property in a a really nice location for the village of Cobreces. The best way to move around is by car/moto, but that’s something related to the area itself (not specific from the property).
Francisco is a great host, very helpful with everything you need to know. Alex is a great surf monitor and always available to improve your stay here.
Excellent if you want to go and enjoy the cozy villages of the area.
All the luck and hope to see you soon.
Really well located close to the beach and some amazing cliffs,
Very nice and friendly staff,
Nice atmosphere in garden and overall,
Very clean shared bath room.
The staff was amazing!
Very helpful, kind and professional!
Located in Boó de Piélagos, Albergue Piedad provides free WiFi.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Santander is 9 miles from the hostel, while Santillana del Mar is 11 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 8 miles away.
- Highly recommend. The owner is so kind and helpful with anything you need. I had a wonderful night sleep here and had my clothes washed and dried for €3. They also serve food there (salads, sandwiches, eggs, freshly made French fries….. delicious! Lastly everything felt Very clean and comfortable. I never use pillows in albergues but i did here.
- All you could want from a budget accommodation. Friendly staff, super clean everywhere and lovely meal for very little cost. Be prepared to share facilities and a table when eating. Make your own food if you want in a sparkling clean kitchen.
Very welcoming hosts
Great value dinner
Close to train station for next crossing to King to to continue Camino
Very good albergue along the camino, 1 min from train station if you continue via Mogro and Codun.
Dinner was very good, generous plates for the price you pay.
Hosts are very friendly, make you feel welcome
- A hostel. The people who ran it were exceptionally friendly & helpful. A very relaxed atmosphere, and they obviously like children. As a result the children (4) were very happy.
Posada Corral Mayor
Located in La Serna, Posada Corral Mayor offers a shared lounge. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.At the hostel, every room includes a closet and a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Guests at Posada Corral Mayor can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Serna, like skiing.Santillana del Mar is 20 miles from Posada Corral Mayor, while Suances is 21 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 30 miles away.
- Everything was wonderful, beautiful building. Fantastic food, lovely staff
- great staff fabulous building very traditional great breakfast and we requested extra pillows , whilst we were there lots of snow and roads closed , staff updated us on constantly changing condition
- This is a lovely pension. The building is very traditional with lots of dark wood everywhere. The rooms were comfortable and clean. We had a very reasonably priced and good evening meal provided, which was just as well as we were on bicycles and there wasn’t anywhere else open for miles. The lady owner was very friendly and helpful and made us feel most welcome.
- Very warm welcome, the owner went out of her way to make arrival and stay very smooth. House is a lovely refurbishment of an old building and more atmospheric than the photos suggest. Good,filling breakfast to start the day.
- Lovely understanding staff, room was lovely , very quiet place to stay
Posada los Taranos
Offering a restaurant, Posada los Taranos is located in the center of Lamadrid, 5.6 mi from Valdaliga, in the province of Cantabria. It features a 24-front desk and free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Featuring mountain views, all rooms have heating and come with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a bath, the private bathrooms also come with towels. Extras include a desk and bed linen.At Posada los Taranos guests are welcome to enjoy traditional dishes and local cuisine. Other facilities offered include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding and hiking. Free public parking is possible on site.Posada los Taranos is 1.9 mi from café bars and restaurants, while shops can be found within 3.1 mi. Meron Beach is 2.5 mi away, while Comillas Beach is 3.7 mi from the property. Picos de Europa is 25 mi away. Santander Airport is at a distance of 27 mi away.
- Host was very accommodating. Views were very nice.
- We liked the lady who runs the place. We liked the house itself we loved the cleanliness but we did have a problem closing a velux roof light during a rain storm. Parking outside was great.
- This was a lovely place to stay – clean and homely. Although language was a barrier the owner was very keen to please and was always there to help. I would recommend as good value for money – breakfast was good, room was big and comfortable.
- We had a lovely stay at Nuria and Racquel’s posada. They are lovely hosts and we enjoyed talking to them. The posada is on a beautiful green property with mountain views, just off the main road. We had a car and it was only a 6 minute drive to San Vicente where we went the next morning. Free breakfast was great and the bed was VERY comfortable. The room and bathroom was clean too. Would definitely stay there again! A lovely home style feel.
Nuria was a very friendly and helpfull host.
The house itself is well maintained, clean with spacious room and bathroom.
We had a comfortable stay in this hotel which serves as a perfect location to explore this beautiful area.
Top Hostels In Cartes Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cartes Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cartes Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cartes Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!