7 Best Hostels To Stay In Carracedo del Monasterio Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Carracedo del Monasterio Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Carracedo del Monasterio Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carracedo del Monasterio Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carracedo del Monasterio Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Carracedo del Monasterio Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Carracedo del Monasterio Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Carracedo Del Monasterio Castile And Leon:
Albergue Das Animas
Albergue Das Animas features barbecue facilities and a garden in Ambasmestas. The property provides an ATM and a shared kitchen for guests.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ambasmestas, like hiking.Ponferrada is 23 miles from Albergue Das Animas, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 9 miles from the property.
This albergue is a perfect example of why I like to stay in small towns. It is an absolute gem. From being able to sit on the balcony over looking the river to sharing a beautiful communal meal, to comfortable bed and a sparkling clean facility, we were happy to stay here. This albergue also had a solid breakfast that included cold cuts and cheese.
The spirit of the Camino is alive and well in this delightful little place.
- Located right on the Camino. We had the entire second floor to ourselves (sleeps 6) so the two of us were able to spread out and relax. Owners very personable- offered glass of fresh juice as we checked in. Dinner smelled delicious but we were too tired to eat. Also have hostel on lower level and we were able to wash clothes and put on racks in the sun!! Met some great people while waiting for them to dry. Def stay here.
- Ulli and Sabine were excellent hosts and looked after me with great kindness as I had been ill the day before.
- It was lovely place after being sick. The hosts were amazing! Nice clean place!
- The hosts were a very nice couple who speak German, English and Spanish. They served us a tasty dinner. We had a full room to ourselves (2 adults and a child) with our own bathroom. It was clean, comfortable, and affordable.
- This albergue is a perfect example of why I like to stay in small towns. It is an absolute gem. From being able to sit on the balcony over looking the river to sharing a beautiful communal meal, to comfortable bed and a sparkling clean facility, we were happy to stay here. This albergue also had a solid breakfast that included cold cuts and cheese.
El Rincon Del Apostol
Offering a terrace and views of the mountains, El Rincon Del Apostol Hostel is located in Ambasmestas. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms come with a terrace or balcony and free WiFi is available throughout the property. There is also a shared lounge with flat-screen TV.The hostel also offers free use of bicycles. Ponferrada is 19 mi from El Rincon Del Apostol, while Manzaneda is 29 mi from the property.
- The best place I stayed in the Camino. Super clean. The bed was perfect. The house has so many beautiful details. Just lovely and cozy. We had dinner and breakfast. The quality and amount of food were among the bests. Homemade beutifully done
- This property was one of the most tastefully decorated on the Camino. The breakfast was included, unlike so many others, and it was beautifully displayed. A joy to have been staying there
- Everything was perfect. The pictures don’t do it justice. The owners were wonderful, served a great home cooked meal totally different from the usual pilgrim menus. And breakfast was wonderful, especially the fresh breakfast cake was to die for. The Whole ambience was just a pleasure, great attention to detail and obvious pride in the place. The tiny village itself was also so lovely and peaceful.
- There is nothing that could have made our stay at El Rincon del Apostol better. Both, the staff and facility were exceptional.
- We had this Albergue all to ourselves. She made us a gourmet meal just for the two of us. It was excellent
Albergue San Blas
Featuring a garden and shared lounge, as well as a restaurant, Albergue San Blas is located in Columbrianos. Guests can have a drink at the bar.Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while certain rooms also offer a balcony.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Ponferrada is 2.4 miles from the hostel.
- The staff is very friendly and they do their best to help you with whatever you need. It’s right on the Camino de Santiago, so it’s perfect for pilgrims. They also have extra rooms just for pilgrims.
- Very nice comfortable room. Clean with great facilities. Food delicious. Very relaxing atmosphere. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Ausstattung entsprechend einer Pilgerherberge gut!
- Había tele, los baños bastante nuevos y en buen estado, no me cobraron suplemento por la perra, la terraza es bastante agradable y estás en ponferrada en 5 minutos (en coche).
Alt var hvad man kan forvente af et hurtig caminosted- lige indtil
“morgenmad” som er betalt gennem boking.com.
Albergue Camino y Leyenda
Albergue Camino y Leyenda is located in Trabadelo, in Castilla y León’s Bierzo region. This hostel offers rooms with free WiFi and a shared bathroom.At Albergue Camino y Leyenda you will find a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and a vending machine.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- Isabel and Ivan are great hosts, they really care about the pilgrims and their food is wonderful. The Albergue feels like home.
- My sister and I stayed here before we started our walk for the Camino. We had a wonderful stay. The beds were comfortable, billows and towels were provided, and my sister said the shower was even nicer than the Airbnb we stayed at earlier. Overall, we really enjoyed it, and would stay again.
- Great value! Beautiful and peaceful hotel! Fantastic dinner – with wine – at an inexpensive price!
- It was pn the Camino which was great. There was an onsite restaurant ejich was great as the town didn’t have many services.
- The 5 bed room was all twin beds with soft blanket and they even provided towels.
Albergue El Paso
Albergue El Paso is located in Vega de Valcarce, in The Saint James Way pilgrimage route, 24 mi from Ponferrada.Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. Rooms include a shared bathroom. Albergue El Paso features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Cacabelos is 14 mi from Albergue El Paso, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 11 mi from the property.
- Really nice albergue. The hostess is great providing what was probably the warmest welcome we experienced on the Camino. Facilities are first rate. No communal meal, but the kitchen is well equipped and the Rochas restaurant down the road has a pilgrim menu that was very good.
- Great location. The hosts were very helpful with us on booking a taxi and managing our travel. Very beautiful setting. Super clean!
- Hospitalera was very social, and supportive of the peregrinos who stayed at the albergue. This was one of the better private albergues on the Camino de Santiago. Kitchen facilities were decent.
- This was an exceptional pilgrim hostel!! Maria and Lalo were extremely friendly and helpful. Maria made us a fabulous dinner from local ingredients. Very clean, very comfortable. Hostel kitchen/common room has a wood fireplace. Heating in the hostel is excellent. If you speak some Spanish Maria will tell you the history of the buildings which have been in her family for over 100 years.
- This is one of the best. The owners are delightful. The scenery is stunning
El rincón de Pin
Located in Ruitelán, El rincón de Pin has barbecue facilities and garden. The property provides free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Ponferrada is 26 miles from the hostel, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 11 miles from the property.
- Senor Pin went out of his way to make EVERY aspect of the stay excellent. Facilities were new, modern, in perfect condition and very much traveler (Camino Pilgrim) oriented
- The owner Senor Pin showed that he truly cares about hospitality. He cooked a great meal and made everyone feel at home. And the wine was flowing! The location is also perfect for el Camino or agritourismo travelers. Nearby villages sell local cheese, fruit and honey. Truly great time!
- Sehr gutes Pilgermenue zu einem phantastischen Preis. Sehr ruhiges Zimmer. Sehr netter Gastgeber.
- Alles neu, sehr sauber, direkt am Jakobsweg, wurden sehr freundlich empfangen und beraten.
Accueil et contact sympathique de l’aubergiste
Très attentionné et faisant l’effort de communiquer
Repas excellent fait par ses propres soins
Albergue La Casa Del Peregrino
Offering free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool, garden and shared lounge, Albergue La Casa Del Peregrino is located in El Acebo de San Miguel. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property provides a business center, a concierge service and organizing tours for guests.Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. The rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Ponferrada is 11 miles from Albergue La Casa Del Peregrino, while Astorga is 26 miles away.
- Clearly stated air conditioning on booking.com. No AC. Just take note there is another place in this small town that is a hostal with the same name and that’s where we thought we had booked. This place is new, clean and at the end of town (which isn’t far). Just expected air conditioning.
- The food ‘pilgrim’s menu’ was lovely @ €12 per person
- We stayed here in early October, 2017 during our camino frances. It is an extremely nice albergue. In many ways this resembles more of a hotel than albergue. There were four bunkbeds in our room, but two were vacant, so we had the room to ourselves (party of four). The room has a nice outside terrace with two chairs. Outstanding sunset views from the terrace! The bathrooms were excellent – one each for men and women and each had 4 toilets, 4 sinks, 4 showers. And there was hot water and high water pressure for the showers. The room rate included breakfast, which was very good. We also had a pilgrim’s meal for dinner and that was also delicious. We will consider staying here again during our next camino if we can reserve a private room for two.
- Staff said we didn’t have booking through booking.com. we had booked 2 hours before arriving. Long story short, they had zero double rooms and put us up in a way nicer room! Make this place a stay on your Camino or holiday. It is absolutely stunning.
- We stayed here while walking the Camino as it is right on the route. We felt like we were at a resort. Staff, facilities and food were great!
Top Hostels In Carracedo Del Monasterio Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Carracedo del Monasterio Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Carracedo del Monasterio Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Carracedo del Monasterio Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!