7 Best Hostels To Stay In Carcaje Bajo Cochabamba Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Carcaje Bajo Cochabamba Region is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Carcaje Bajo Cochabamba Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carcaje Bajo Cochabamba Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carcaje Bajo Cochabamba Region. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Carcaje Bajo Cochabamba Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Carcaje Bajo Cochabamba Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Carcaje Bajo Cochabamba Region:
Samay Hostel offers accommodations in Cochabamba.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jorge Wilstermann International Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- The hostel is in a quite neighberhood, but still close enough to the cancha and other city center activities. The personal is very welcoming, places to chill. The breakfirst very good and the prices as well.
- Every single thing was perfect. Specially The receptionist Denis and her colleague. I already missed them and the hostel 😍😍
- Best hostal experience over four South American counties so far. Great hostess, relaxing environment, comfortable and airey rooms, incredible social areas, and a unique vibe.
- Super clean, homely, safe, lovely owner, fastest internet in Bolivia, nice spaces to relax and meet other guests, peaceful location about 10-15 mins walk from the centre, great shower, good quality toilet paper – such a rarity in South America!
- Very spacious and clean, comfy beds. In the living area a smart TV. And I was early for check in and I could sleep a bit on the couch. Close to the statue of Christo. And also a really nice garden. Also the staff is excellent in English.
One of our best sellers in Cochabamba! Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Elisa offers accommodations in Cochabamba.A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Jorge Wilstermann International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Location is close to the bus terminal (5min walking) and walking distance to the market and the centre. The hostel seems more like a place where locals live for a couple of weeks/months. It is big, rooms are good, although the mattress was bad.
- Nice hostel close to the bus terminal. Clean rooms with comfy beds
Near bus terminal – fine for one night only
- Located near the market. There is a small garden where you can relax.
- Hot, pwoerful shower, helpful staff and VERY cheap
Brasilia Hostel offers accommodations in Cochabamba.A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Jorge Wilstermann International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Running Chaski
One of our best sellers in Cochabamba! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostel Running Chaski offers accommodations in Cochabamba. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Jorge Wilstermann International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The hostel is really nice, it has TV room, outside area, many spaces to chill out and socialize. The staff was extremely helpful with everything I needed. Very comfortable beds and breakfast was also nice, with fresh natural juice. The location is perfect, close to everything you need to see in Cochabamba.
- Spacious dorms, great bar and very friendly staff. Also they have a great and rather cheap laundry service. Otherwise the place is very well located. Probably one of the better hostels I stayed in during my 4 months travelling so far.
- I can’t say so much since I spent one night here, but it was good for what it was. Nice, clean, comfortable hostel with decent wifi, computers, bar, nice beds, etc. I met someone here that I went to toro toro with, which was cool since I was traveling on my own. Also they held my bag for me indefinitely without any extra charge, that was amazing.. When I came into the hostel I was welcomed warmly, and when I left it was the same way. Really cool place, I think it deserves more than one night for sure.
- The hostel is really cozy, big tv area with Netflix, cool terrace in the common area. The kitchen and all the facilities were on the spot
- Arrived out of check-in time but still got a room for the remaining hours for a discounted price.
Ñaupa House Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ñaupa House Hostel offers accommodations in Cochabamba. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Jorge Wilstermann International Airport, 2.5 miles from Ñaupa House Hostel.
- Nothing. Staff were terrible – very unhelpful. An all-round awful experience.
- Large private room with private bathroom was good value. Two good fans. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- The Hostel is very well located and you will have a little bit of Green in the middle of the City. The beds (private room) are confortable and rooms are clean. You have a restaurant veggie really good and cheap (20B) in the same place (open just for lunch) and lots of other places to eat and Hangout at night if you want.
- Good location, clean beds, garden, vegan restaurant in the area
- Llegué bien tarde al hospedaje y me atendieron bien en recepción. I arrived super late but the staff was really friendly at the desk.
Hostal Olympic offers accommodations in Cochabamba. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jorge Wilstermann International Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- My room was on the 4th floor, technically on the 5th floor, no elevator to get there. They said that they had Internet connection but there is not way to get connected. No Internet connection.
- Not at all just was very close to where i have to go
- Staff members were friendly and public transportation at the door.
- I liked the location of the hostal, the breakfast included with booking was alright, we had a 4th floor room and they changed to a second floor.
- Nice breakfast, good view on the mountain. the upper floor wifi did not work when we were there, but the first floor wifi was very good and worked in our room on the 3d.
Jaguar House offers accommodations in Cochabamba.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Jorge Wilstermann International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Good vibes, friendly and nice staff. Cosy commun area. It is a good hostel to meet new people
- Very helpful staff and located close to the city centre. Breakfast was very good and every morning a surprise!
- Nice volunteers, perfect patio/garden to sit, relax and cook. Good place to meet other travelers and have drinks/party. Location is nice, close to restaurants. A lot of tour information and information about busses and the neighbourhood.
- Very clean, nice breakfast, room is clean and have a few bathrooms. Alot of people to meet and the staff was nice and usefull. They let me take a shower before of the checkin. Have a place to charge your phone by every bed
- They have volunteers from other countries which makes the interaction very dynamic and cool. Also they have these awesome beers, I recommend the orange one which tastes like honey. I got to meet the owner of the hostel who was really cool as sell. The reception staff are really friendly and helping when you wanna get somewhere.
Top Hostels In Carcaje Bajo Cochabamba Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Carcaje Bajo Cochabamba Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Carcaje Bajo Cochabamba Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Carcaje Bajo Cochabamba Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!