7 Best Hostels To Stay In Berriozabal-Arabios Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Berriozabal-Arabios Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Berriozabal-Arabios Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Berriozabal-Arabios Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Berriozabal-Arabios Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Berriozabal-Arabios Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Berriozabal-Arabios Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Berriozabal-arabios Basque Country:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Koikili Aterpetxea offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ochandiano, 21 mi from Bilbao.Some units include a seating area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hair dryer.Guests may make use of the shared kitchen for an extra charge.The hostel also offers bike hire. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 14 mi from Koikili Aterpetxea, while Zarautz is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 22 mi from the property.
- The staff were very friendly, serving breakfast extra early on the day of our race. And they took care of our dog for a day. Breakfast tasty and bed comfy.
Amazing breakfast with jamon, queso, fresh-made tortilla, fruit, banana bread, expresó, fresh suma de naranja and more!
The managing couple are so nice!
- Spacious room with good choice of nearby bars, restaurants to eat; tasty healthy breakfast with plenty of choice.
- The staff / owners are really attentive and amazing people. They have a profound knowledge of the region and were very helpful. Definetely a place to relax, enjy nature, away from the usual touristic spots but with an inmense range of possibilites, from hicking to swimming, trekking, and all of that with the outstanding bask country hospitality and food.
- The hostel send us an entry code in case we would check in very late. It wasn’t the case, but still very helpful. The location is very nice: in the middle of the center of the village, close to a bunch of local tapas bars. The hostel is very new and if you don’t mind sharing a bedroom with others, this is good.
Albergue ABARAXKA Aterpetxea
Located in Azkoitia, 19 mi from San Sebastián, Albergue ABARAXKA Aterpetxea features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a shared lounge at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 mi from Albergue ABARAXKA Aterpetxea, while Zarautz is 11 mi away. San Sebastián Airport is 29 mi from the property.
- Very nice staff. Nice little breakfast in the morning. The restaurant and Bar in the weekend were very nice.
- Booked this hotel for the location, breath-taking! Our room although basic (no television) it had a mountain view and was very nice, clean and comfortable, with an outdoor terrace to sit out on in the evenings. The restaurant was lovely, but as we had our dog with us, we had to eat outside, the food was lovely. Parking was also a bonus and there was a nice outdoor area for children and easy access for walking our dog. Would definitely stay here again!
- Very simple hotel, good for one night. Good restaurant
- Location. views. Friendliness and helpfulness of staff. Dog was able to go for a run after dinner.
- Staff were very friendly and couldn’t do enough especiall the lady that booked us in —- Information was given, places to visit and even the bus timetables—She also did the breakfasts —- she again was excellent and catered for our every need without us even asking.
Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea
Located in Arantzazu, Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea has a garden. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.Selected rooms include a kitchen with a dishwasher.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.The hostel has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea, including cycling and hiking.Speaking English and Spanish at the reception, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical information on the area.Bilbao is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 21 miles from Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea.
- Un alojamiento en plena naturaleza, tranquilo y con un gran anfitrión.
- El lugar, la atención, la limpieza. Es un lugar completamente recomendable.
La habitación tenia un tamaño adecuado y dos ventanas bien situadas, la cama era bastante cómoda.
El precio bastante ajustado.
Zona del jardín ideal para tomar el aire o desayunar.
Wat een geweldige lokatie, Echt fantastisch. Warm Onthaal. We hadden ons wel vergist in de afstand van de bus (ov) naar deze plek, 2,9 km steil omhoog lopen is niet te doen (hahaha). Gelukkig heeft de buurvrouw ons naar boven gebracht, maar we hadden ook kunnen bellen met de eigenaar.
De avondmalen waren van zeer hoge kwaliteit…. ik zeg vijf sterren en zeker doen. TOP!!!
- Muy cordial y cercano ,cumplió todas las expectativas que quería y alejado de la civilización .
Albergue Peregrinos Eskerika
Located in Esquerica, Albergue Peregrinos Eskerika has a garden, terrace and bar. Free WiFi is available.At the hostel, every room is equipped with a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Bilbao is 18 miles from Albergue Peregrinos Eskerika, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 52 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 17 miles away.
Allowed to park the car on the road outside
Breakfast was included
- The location and the house itself are great! The host is very nice and the little dog Lolita is the best 🙂 Thank you for the breakfast!
- The property is gorgeous and feels like you’re in the country. The resident dog, Lolita, is a gem. I liked the outdoor kitchen and seating and the ability to buy the items I wanted to cook. Decent prices.
- Super clean. Spotless. €6 for a bottle of surprisingly tasty wine. Bedroom with shower was modern. Water was hot. Towel provided by alburgue host. Funky outdoor kitchen for pilgrims use.
- It was clean, could cook your own food, ingredients were available at the private little shop. Limited but you could have a meal. Very clean.
- Allowed to park the car on the road outside
Arantzazu Aterpetxea is located in Oñate, 17 mi from Vitoria-Gasteiz and 24 mi from Zarautz.You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. A shared bathroom is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Getaria is 25 mi from Arantzazu Aterpetxea, while Estella is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 34 mi from Arantzazu Aterpetxea.
- Very kind and helpful welcoming. Easy check-in and checkout. Modern and clean facilities.
- Brand new modern hostel good showers they left out breakfast
Современный и чистый хостел, новые кровати, чистое белье, раздельно душ туалет, быстрое оформление заезд/отъезд, большая столовая, кухня (холодильник, кофе-машина, микроволновая печь, тостер, столовые принадлежности), всегда доступно хлеб, масло, молоко, джем, печенье, чай/кофе. Хорошее расположение. Рядом большая парковка.
Особая благодарность Joseba – очень замечательный, доброжелательный, любознательный и отзывчивый человек.
Помог нам с расселением и организовал нам быстрый ужин в местной таверне,
- Me encantó la atencion por parte se Joseba, las instalaciones estan a estrenar, y sobretodo la libertad que tienes de entrar salir, incluso opcion a la cocina te resuelve mucho. Un verdadero placer 🙂
- Établissement propre, petit prix, lit confortable, une superbe auberge de jeunesse ! Et le tout, dans un cadre magique, au milieu des montagnes.
Lekeitio Aterpetxea Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lekeitio Aterpetxea Hostel offers accommodations in Lekeitio, just 2,650 feet from the town center; there is a bus stop 650 feet away.All bright rooms are heated and come with a private bathroom with shower. There is a gift shop at the property.An array of activities is offered in the area, such as horse riding, windsurfing and diving and more tourist information and materials are provided at reception.Set on the mouth of the river Lea, the property is within 1 hours’ drive from San Sebastian, Bilbao and Vitoria. A public parking is 350 feet away.
- The location was easily walkable into town, and the proprietors were very friendly and helpful. We had a private room with private bathroom, and it was quiet and spacious. The breakfast had all the basics. There is free parking nearby. We were very happy we stayed in this area of the country and with such nice people.
- Very clean, the owner very kind, helpful and informative.
- Very lovely owners, very clean, roomy downstairs common area with kitchen. Cute balcony off of our room. On the edge of town, walkable but not noisy like being more central.
- WAY BEST of 30 albergue I’ve stayed. New, clean, great family owners.
- By far the best night and rest I had in my trip. I traveled through Madrid, Toledo, Costa Vasca and Portugal. Josu (my host) made me feel as I was in my own home (very appreciated after 3 weeks on the road). The room was fresh and clean, the bed comfortable and the bathroom great. As it is a Hostel, they don’t give you shampoo and conditioner. Josu gives you great advice about what to do and where to eat. Enjoy it!
Albergue Trinkete Etxea
Offering simple dorms with free Wi-Fi, Albergue Trinkete Etxea is located in Lekeitio, less than 350 feet from the sea. A 7-minute walk from the nearest beach, it features a communal lounge area and a computer room.Each dorm at Albergue Trinkete Etxea has heating and access to a shared bathroom. Bed linen is included in the rate and towels are available to rent.Shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the center of Lekeitio, within 5 minutes’ walk of the hostel. The town’s port is just 650 feet away.Located in Bizkaia’s Lea-Artibai province, Lekeitio is surrounded by pretty coves, beaches and seaside towns. Bilbao and San Sebastián are just over an hour’s drive from the hostel, while Gernika is only 14 mi away.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable bed. Quiet neighborhood. Short walk to center.
- great facilities, very well organized and super clean.
- The staff was very friendly. The location is great- very central. We loved the balconies.
- Super friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast, considerate guests, clean and secure. Great value for money and perfect location.
- El personal muy amable, con mucha predisposición y dedicación. Tuve un problema con la llegada y me lo pudieron resolver sin problema.
Top Hostels In Berriozabal-arabios Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Berriozabal-Arabios Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Berriozabal-Arabios Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Berriozabal-Arabios Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!