7 Best Hostels To Stay In Bermiego Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Bermiego Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Bermiego Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bermiego Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bermiego Asturias. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Bermiego Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Bermiego Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Bermiego Asturias:
Albergue San Martín de Teverga
This youth hostel is located in the center of San Martín de Teverga, a village in the Ubiñas La Mesa Nature Reserve. The hostel offers a terrace, free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Accommodations at Albergue San Martín de Teverga is in heated dormitories with mountain views. Each comes with bunk beds and lockers. There are shared bathroom facilities. Some dormitories have a balcony.There is a café-bar and packed lunches can be requested. Guests have use of a communal dining room with microwave.You can hire a bicycle from the tour desk. Somiedo Nature Reserve and the Bear Valleys are nearby.
- We stayed in the hostel in San Martin for one night in September. The hostel is in an incredibly beautiful location in the heart of the mountains. There are lots of opportunities for outdoor activities and you can hire bikes from the hostel for a reasonable price. The man that runs the hostel is lovely and helped us out when our car had a problem by taking us to the nearest garage. He also made us a lovely breakfast and was very knowledgeable about the area. The rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. Overall we had an amazing stay and would happily return!
En general el estado del albergue, muy bien cuidado y muy limpio.
Pero destacaría sobre todo la atencion y amabilidad de las personas que nos atendieron, dispuestas en todo momento a facilitarnos cuantas cosas les requerimos.
- La actitud de personal, super amables y el que me dejaran en una habitación sola
- Estupendo albergue y gran atención por parte del personal, muy amable en todo momento y siempre a disposición. Las habitaciones, baños y duchas estaban perfectamente limpios.
- Estuvimos muy cómodos ya que por disponibilidad pudimos gozar de una habitación para nosotros solos. Los WC limpios y servicio de desayuno completo. La ubicación es muy buena y el servicio encantador.
Albergue Juvenil de Bustiello
Albergue Juvenil de Bustiello is located in Bustiello and has a garden and a terrace. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a playground. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the hostel, rooms include a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain rooms at Albergue Juvenil de Bustiello also feature a balcony.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast. There’s an in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of Spanish dishes.Gijón is 29 miles from Albergue Juvenil de Bustiello. Asturias Airport is 45 miles away.
- Very warm welcome from hosts, it felt like home. They helped me with all my questions and speak good English. Breakfast was freshly made, very local and had a lot of choices. Nice sitting area downstairs. The facility is not modern, however it has own charming atmosphere, which is very cosy and relaxing. Good value for money!
- The couple who run this place are brilliant. They are very warm, friendly and full of local information. They made our stay most enjoyable.
- Dulce and Prudence are the most helpful, kind and friendly hosts. This is a great youth hostel in an excellent location. Wild swimming on the doorstep is a bonus and the breakfast is excellent. Would happily stay here again.
- Witjout a doubt the nicest family run hostel I’ve ever stayed at. Kindness knows no language barriers and the husband and wife team went through amazing lengths to welcome us to their home and their community. Biker friendly, as the owner opened up the gated porch for my companion and I to safely store our bikes. The warm welcome was sincere, so much so that checking out was like saying goodbye to family. I can’t recommend staying here enough, the experience will touch your heart. Thank you so much for a wonderful last day in Spain.
- Absolutely loved the fresh home made breakfast. Best I have had. Home made yoghurt, home made jam, cakes…..home made everything. Couldn’t fault the hospitality. I was on foot and clear directions were given to me to get anywhere I wanted to go.
El Campo de Petra
El Campo de Petra is located in Grado. Among the various facilities are a garden and a bar. Free WiFi is provided.Every room includes a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hostel.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near El Campo de Petra.Oviedo is 15 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal pachin is located in Mieres. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a shared lounge. The property has a concierge service and a tour desk for guests.At the hostel, every room includes a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hostal pachin, including skiing and hiking.Gijón is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Oviedo is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 41 miles from Hostal pachin.
- Very helpful owners and staff. In my case, arrangements were made to ensure I had access to my room in the event of a flight delay. Public areas and room were absolutely spotless. Good value, no frills accommodation and located right in the town centre giving easy access to restaurants, bars etc.
La ubicación y la relación calidad-precio
Baño privado en la habitación
- La super atencion de quien lo regenta!!! Debido a un retraso nos cancelaron nuestro hotel en el ultimo momento y este chico nos ofrecio una habitacion y espero lo que hizo falta para darnos la llave a pesar de ser muy tarde. Muchisimas gracias!!! El hotel esta muy bien, comodo, muy limpio y centrico. Que mas se puefe pedir?
- Ubicación, personal amable, cómodo y limpio. En general bien.
- A localização é excelente. Quarto e banheiro limpos.
Albergue de Saliencia
Located in Saliencia, Albergue de Saliencia has a terrace and bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.The hostel provides certain rooms that feature mountain views, and the rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. The rooms include a shared bathroom.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Albergue de Saliencia.The area is popular for skiing and cycling.Pola de Somiedo is 10 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 50 miles from Albergue de Saliencia.
- Me encantó el trato del personal, todo super limpio y me sentí muy cómoda
El trato fue excepcional.
Muy bien ubicado.
Si puedo repetire.
- Sitio con encanto. Muy bien situado, con fácil acceso a rutas de montaña. Trato excelente del personal (muy amables y atentos en todo momento). Limpieza correcta. Desayuno completo con productos caseros. Calidad precio muy buena. Repetiremos sin lugar a dudas!
- El albergue está situado en el valle más bonito de Somiedo. Las vistas y los alrededores son impresionantes. Desde el hotel tienes muchas rutas para hacer y los Lagos de Saliencia al lado. El albergue lo llevan dos chicos muy amables y atentos con los huéspedes. Hay siempre mucha tranquilidad y se respira muy buen ambiente. El restaurante del albergue es probablemente el mejor restaurante que he comido en Asturias. No os podéis perder su cachopo! Voy a volver pronto seguro! Un 10!
- La tranquilidad del entorno es indescriptible. Los chavales que lo llevan son malísimos y superantentos. La cocina es buenísima y unas raciones enormes. Nos quedamos con ganas de estar más tiempo. Un lugar para ir y repetir
Albergue Turístico La Peregrina
Located in Oviedo, within 1.3 miles of Bullring and 1,800 feet of Plaza de la Constitución, Albergue Turístico La Peregrina provides accommodations with free WiFi. The property is close to several noted attractions, around 0.7 miles from Plaza de España and around 1,200 feet from Campoamor Theater. The property is close to popular attractions like State Tax Administration, Universtiy of Oviedo and Oviedo Cathedral.The rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. The shared bathroom is equipped with a shower and a hair dryer. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Oviedo Cathedral is half a mile from Albergue Turístico La Peregrina. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 29 miles from the accommodation.
- Right on Gascona street. The most popular nightlife street in Oviedo. Easy access with keys and registering and leaving.
Every bed had a plug and a light, also most beds were separeted by curtains, giving extra privicy.
The toilets were spotless, very very clean
- I liked the staff very much, they were helpful, friendly and polite. It was very close to the bus station, in walking distance, it is also right in the middle of literally everything. There are bars in the road where the hostel is but they were friendly and with family and I wasn’t bothered by any noise at all. I liked the showers, always clean and hot and there was an outside drying area too. There was also a table where you could sit and have your meals. There are large lockers by each of the beds.
- Muy buena ubicación, cama cómoda con enchufe y locker individual
- Я пилигрим,прошла путь 5 лет назад. и мне было очень приятно оказаться вновь в атмосфере пути Саньяго и других пилигримов
Albergue El Rebezo
Located in Torrebarrio, Albergue El Rebezo features a garden and a terrace. With a shared lounge, the property also has a bar. The rooms include a patio with a mountain view.The hostel has certain units with garden views, and the rooms come with a shared bathroom.Guests at Albergue El Rebezo can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including skiing and hiking.Pola de Somiedo is 28 miles from the accommodation.
- This hostal is perfectly placed for superb walking in the region. The area south of Somiedo national park offers excellent walking across open terrain. Friendly and attentive service, good local advice and always a warm fire in the common room. Everything is well looked after and very clean. The setting of the village is dramatic and atmospheric. If you have a car I recommend walks from La Cueta, which has an excellent bar/restaurant But there are good walks directly from the hostal itself.
- Great host, super great place to stay, very clean, good food, all reasonably priced.
- Trato del personal, inmejorable, y limpieza y estado de las instalaciones. Personalmente me sentí muy bien tratado.
- Ubicación, aunque hay sitios mejores en los pueblos de alrededor
- El trato impecable. Las instalaciones limpias y posibilidad de alquiler de material ( en. Raquetas para la nieve)
Top Hostels In Bermiego Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Bermiego Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Bermiego Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Bermiego Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!