7 Best Hostels To Stay In Bassevelde East-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Bassevelde East-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Bassevelde East-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bassevelde East-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bassevelde East-Flanders. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Bassevelde East-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Bassevelde East-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Bassevelde East-flanders:
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Treck Hostel offers accommodations in Ghent. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at this hostel, and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Bruges is 23 miles from Treck Hostel, and Knokke-Heist is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 34 miles from Treck Hostel.
- Was and amazing experience, is a great place close to the city center and the staff is really friendly, I recommend this place 100%
- this hostel was out this world we only stayed for 1 night but it was very friendly, very spacious, it was located in walking distance to the main town centre which was lovely, the hostel was easy to find when driving and there was plenty of on street parking for a minimum charge for 24 hours, the children kept asking if we was staying there again they loved it,
- Extremely friendly staff – in the beginning, although the hostel was full, we had a detailed tour, which helped to avoid unnecessary questions from our side. Clean everywhere, high-quality bed linen, delicious breakfast, extraordinary interior, spacious, calm.
- The breakfast is awesome, bicycle rentals convenient to get around, games room, Netflix/ movies caravan, and so much more was amazing!!!! I highly recommend adventurous family and friends to try this property, and would definitely return. Our kids enjoyed our stay tremendously and it’s a highlight of our trip to Belgium. The wifi and city maps are also appreciated.
- Very unique. As a mature adult, I didn’t feel like it was a “Hostel” experience but more like a cool boutique hotel. The staff were very helpful. Great spot for a lone traveler or group. Ghent is beautiful, especially the centre area but it can be touristy. This hostel offers a unique experience off the beaten path.
One of our best sellers in Ghent! Hostel Uppelink offers accommodations in Ghent. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Brussels is 31 miles from Hostel Uppelink, and Bruges is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 33 miles from Hostel Uppelink.
- Well equiped and clean kitchen, friendly staff, fast reliable internet connection.
- The hostel is in a great position, right in the middle of the city, with a breathtaking view. The kitchen is equipped with everything you may need, rooms are cleaned and beds are ok, also bathroom and showers are cleaned. Lovely personnel. I’m really satisfied of my stay here!
- The location is fantastic is right over the bridge. Tram 1 from St Pieters station, closest stop to the hostel Korenmarkt. I love the view from the dorm, however after 9h you can hear the noise and vibration of trafic. Basic services provided locker, sheets, plug, bed light. Towels for rent and breakfast paying. Bathroom have a washer a dryer that works with coins.
- The location was amazing, all the main attractions and tourism spots of Ghent were nearby, the staff was very friendly and helpful and they always kept smiling. The price was very cheap as compared to other hotels.
- Nice rooms, wonderful position and view from the windows!
Hostel 47 is located in the Ghent City Center neighborhood in Ghent, 31 miles from Brussels and 24 miles from Bruges.Every room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Knokke-Heist is 28 miles from Hostel 47, and Middelburg is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 32 miles from Hostel 47.
- Very clean, obviously renovated recently, and the staff were in contact before our stay to make sure we had everything we needed. Nice, relaxed atmosphere and it’s walkable to central Ghent from here easily.
- A very nice hostel in Gent. The staff was extremely helpful and informative. Amazing breakfast included. Even when it seems it is a bit far away there are a lot of bars, great street art and nightlife nearby, however not near enough to disturb your sleep.
- The receptionist was very nice, he gave us tips on what to do in Gent and was very friendly. We booked a private room for 4 people and everything went smootly. Great location to visit the city by walk. Quiet at night and very clean. The breakfast was good as well. I would definitely recommend it.
- Very good communication, nice vibe, good breakfast 🙂
- The room is quite spacious and the layout inside is reasonable. Besides, another plus is the free breakfast.
De Draecke Hostel
De Draecke Hostel is located in Ghent, just 24 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Knokke-Heist is 28 miles from De Draecke Hostel, and Blankenberge is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 33 miles from De Draecke Hostel.
- This hostel is awesome. The location is perfect, just a few steps away from the historical center of the city and right next to the river. A very spacious common room with a bar is nice for chilling and getting coffee. The breakfast was really good and included in the price. There are safety lockers in every room that work with coins that you get back after using them.
- The location is great, solitary yet so close to the busy center! The staff did a great job explaining things to us and overall we had a good stay!
- It was right behind the castle and near every single tourist attraction. They had a spacious hall and the sheets were clean. The breakfast was very satisfying.
- Good location. The staff were helpful. There was variety for breakfast. Benedict was a Tour guide who did a night tour from 2200 to 2400 and it was fantastic.
- The staff was great and welcoming, we felt right at home immediately! Room was clean and just enough for the 4 of us. Beds and blankets were comfortable, we really had a great night’s rest there. Breakfast was really, really awesome so make sure not to miss it! Gravensteen is also nearby as well so that’s a big plus.
13 O’clock Hostel Ghent
One of our top picks in Ghent.13 O’clock Hostel Ghent is located in the Ghent City Center neighborhood in Ghent, 31 miles from Brussels and 24 miles from Bruges.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Knokke-Heist is 28 miles from 13 O’clock Hostel Ghent, and Middelburg is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 33 miles from 13 O’clock Hostel Ghent.
- some smaller pans would enable some better cooking of a simple meal easier, this is more of a constructive criticism. hostel was plain simple, felt safe staying there, very clean. booking young lady was very helpful as this was our first stay, travelling with fold up cycles. certain use this hostel again.
- I travel often to Gent for work and I chose this hostel mostly because the perfect location. The staff is polite and helpful and most of the times the rooms are a good size. The kitchen facilities are great and you get coffee “on the house” as well.
- After reading all the reviews to be honest my expectations were a bit low but after arriving to the Hostel I was really surprised with the room that had a lot of space and even had a small kitchen that we didn’t use but looked clean and useful.
- Excellent location for city centre and reasonably priced
- Beds were extremely comfortable, great location near the city center, room even had a kitchenette which was clean. Huge and spacious room. Everything was perfect.
KaBa Hostel is located in Ghent, just 30 miles from Brussels.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Bruges is 25 miles from KaBa Hostel, and Knokke-Heist is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 32 miles from KaBa Hostel.
- the breakfast is.great! restroom and kitchen is clean and tidy!
- very kind and helpful staff, everything is great here, and I love the decoration.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. I was there for a cycling weekend and they let me store my bike in the basement. Loaned me a charger and gave me some pain killers for an injury.
- The room was great, private room for two, really comfy and big bathroom. Awesome location and near from everything. It was very very good.
- The hostel is extremely clean, the beds are nice and the staff is friendly. On top of all that, the breakfast is amazing. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.
De Steenakker is located in Nevele, 17 miles from Bruges and 9 miles from Ghent. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.The hostel also provides car rental. Oostende is 29 miles from De Steenakker, and Knokke-Heist is 22 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 30 miles away.
The lady who checked us in couldn’t have been friendlier even though it was late and we were cold/hungry/muddy from cycling all day. She didnt turn up her nose at our request for somewhere to store the bikes and when we had a flat tyre a few kilometres down the road she realy went out of her way to help.
The building is still in parts a work in progress but that just means that the parts that are finished (90% of the building) are brand new and spotlessly clean. Fantastic value for money
- Nice family place, very welcoming staff in 3 languages
- Only slept there as we arrived late and left early but the breakfast laid out looked great
- The internet was great (150/50 mbps), the matresses were good, big tv in the room, new rooms. The breakfast/brunch on Sunday is great.
- Comfortable and characterful. An hour from our Dunkirk ferry. Caring hosts.
- The lady who checked us in couldn’t have been friendlier even though it was late and we were cold/hungry/muddy from cycling all day. She didnt turn up her nose at our request for somewhere to store the bikes and when we had a flat tyre a few kilometres down the road she realy went out of her way to help.
Top Hostels In Bassevelde East-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Bassevelde East-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Bassevelde East-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Bassevelde East-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!