7 Best Hostels To Stay In Azafá Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Azafá Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Azafá Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Azafá Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Azafá Valencia Community. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Azafá Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Azafá Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Azafá Valencia Community:
Snooze and Fly Hostel
Snooze and Fly is located in El Altet. Airport transfer is provided free of charge for all guests.This property is offering accommodations for guests who need to overnight between flights. Opening from 19.00 until 11.00, Snooze and Fly is a functional accommodations where all rooms provide access to a shared toilet. Please note that the property is closed during the day.Benidorm is 29 mi from the hostel, while Alicante is 5.6 mi away. Alicante Airport is 1.9 mi from the property.
- Did as it “said on the tin”.. no frills cheap, great snooze in comfy clean room !great location for getting to airport .. lovely chap met us on arrival then prompt arrival for taking us to airport in the morning ..defo recommend
- This place is exactly what I was looking for: very cheap,close to the airport and with a free transfer!It was very convinient for a one night stay after my late arrival.I was picked up from the airport and it took about 5 minutes to get to the place,staff was very nice and friendly.I was taken back to the airport the next morning to catch the bus for Benidorm,driver was very punctual,everything was on time.I am very happy with the service!Thank you so much!I strongly recommend this place to all travellers for a stay after a late flight or before early morning flight or bus.I will definitely come back!
- The only ok thing the bathrooms were clean and the shuttle man was polite, on time and helpful. I’m sorry I can’t say more good things about this place…
- Simple, no fuss. Helpful chap on reception. Quiet.
- Great location near to the airport for brief stay over between flights! Owner was so helpful picked us up and dropped back at the airport and very early and late times! Very good for a place to sleep!
La Florida offers accommodations in Alicante.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Juzgados is 2,950 feet from La Florida, while Bulevar plaza is 1.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 5 mi from La Florida.
- It’s great for the money I’ve paid: 15 Euro per night in a room with a private bathroom incl. breakfast. And i’t an Albergue hostel, which means you’ll definitely meet people from all over the world.
- The room was cheap and the building is quite near to the seaside.
- Nothing. Not even the fact that I had a private bathroom.
- The price was cheap, but that’s all what keeps this hotel rated.
- Very busy Hostel. Booking was cut short due to hostel being designated as an immigration centre for some refugees that were due to arrive. Easy access and clean room however.
Europa House Village
Europa House Village is located in San Vicente del Raspeig, 650 feet from Balneario 4 Lunas Spa. University of Alicante is 0.7 mi from the property.The accommodations is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower in each unit. Bed linen is offered. Cleaning service is offered daily at no extra cost.The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 7.5 mi from Europa House Village.
- Everything was very clean and very modern. The desk was big, so there was plenty of space to work. The air conditioning worked a treat. There was plenty of space for hanging and storing clothes. Security was excellent. The blinds meant I could sleep well, despite the early sunrise in June.
There was no internet/Wi-fi or Tv in the rooms. The address given at booking.com wasn’t the right one. Apparently the offices were in another location which was far from any amenities that were stated on booking.com site. The staff was really helpful though.
This is student housing.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, they couldn’t have done any more for me. Fantastic people.
Amabilidad del personal
Relación calidad precio
Habitación amplia y servicios correctos
- Cama muy comoda, atención buena. Todo limpio y habitacion agradable. Buena atencion telefonica.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Olé offers accommodations in Alicante, 15 minutes’ walk from Alicante’s Postiguet Beach. There is a games room and bar on site.Each dormitory offers air conditioning and soundproofing. They all have individual reading lamps and lockers. Guests have access to shared bathrooms.The ground floor has a kitchen and guests can make use of the microwave and fridge. There is also a patio and a common room with a bar, board games, cable TV, table football, instruments and books.The hostel also offers bike hire and car hire. Bulevar plaza is 1,650 feet from Hostel Olé, while Santa Barbara Castle is a 30-minutes walk away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 5.6 mi from the property.
- The Staff and ideas to bring people together are super nice. The place is comfortable and the atmosphere great.
- The hostel facilities were good and value for money on my short stay there .
- This hostel is a family run buisness, From the moment you step through the doors you can feel the love and you can call it a second home or if your like me you call it home now?! My stay here was and is that good that i now work at the hostel so if you visit the hostel expect to see me and my family working in the evenings socialising in the bar area ???, Hope to see you soon at hostel ole✌?????
- The ambiance in the hostel felt like home. That’s really something when you’re experiencing that in only three nights at a hostel. Thanks for that ❤️
- I liked that I got free food and a cup of tea, and that I had some nice chats with some people.
X Hostel Alicante
Located 5 minutes’ walk from Alicante Train Station, X Hostel Alicante offers shared and private rooms, common areas with free WiFi and computers, and a rooftop terrace.Guests have access to shared bathrooms and bed linen is included. There is also a fully equipped shared kitchen for guest use. Free tea and coffee is offered in the mornings.You can meet other guests on the rooftop terrace, common room and games area, which has board games, table tennis and book swap. Staff also organize weekly pub crawls. There is no curfew at the hostel.Within 5 minutes’ walk of X Hostel you will find a supermarket, restaurants and bars. Located in a quiet neighborhood, the city center is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.Alicante Beach is a 20-minute walk from the hostel. The airport bus stops 5 minutes’ walk away and takes around 20 minutes.
Size of Room.
Service (tour at hostel)
Personal integrate with guests. (Maybe to mutch?).
Owners and their dog hang around.
The hostel has a hostel-feel, the sosial part is easy here.
Super friendly stuff integrated neatly into the hostel life (more like good friends who show you around).
Always clean surfaces everywhere (you could see people from the stuff cleaning here and there all around the clock).
Very cozy common places like a rooftop terrace and a chill out space at the ground floor.
Shared kitchen with a bowl full of free stuff to also share with each other.
- Great people at the hostel, nice to hang with everyone at the terrace!
- I loved the unique style and the familiar atmosphere! Definitely a hostel I would highly recommend! The staff is so easy going and friendly.
- Really fun, social hostel. Kaina and Harry on the staff are awesome, really made sure there’s a social atmosphere and everyone’s meeting each other and having fun. Kitchen is well-equipped and guests/staff always socialize together during the evenings in the common areas.
Chameleon Hostel Alicante
Located in Alicante, 1,950 feet from the train station, Chameleon Hostel Alicante features a rooftop terrace with an outdoor seating area.Air-conditioned and heated for an additional fee, all rooms have free WiFi and lockers. Shared bathrooms are located either inside or outside the rooms. Towels can be rented on site.The property also offers a shared lounge and a kitchen. Packed lunches are available on request.You will find shops and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property. Alicante Port is 1.1 mi away and the beach can be reached in around 30 minutes on foot.
- Decor and colours in seating eating area very nice. Fridge and microwave for use and small hot plate for cooking. Young lady on reception every evening very helpful & polite. Mattress I had was comfortable.
- Its normal hostel nothing special nothing bad. wifi its good! Near train station walk about 15 minutes
- It’s located near the Alicante Terminal. If you’re tired from a long train ride or just need an overnight to catch an early train the next day, it’s perfect. Girl at reception was really nice and very helpful when my key card for the locker didn’t work.
Great hostel with friendly staff and extremely clean and secure facilities. You get a keycard to acsess both the building, the room AND your locker.
Beds were comfy, bathrooms and facilities super clean and well maintained. About a 15 minute walk down to the beach.
- Nice hotel, clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and all over a great experience.
Pueblo Lucer 2 Hostel
Offering an outdoor pool and views of the mountain, Pueblo Lucer 2 is located in Rojales, 21 mi from Alicante. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A shared kitchen, a shared bathroom and a shared living room is featured. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Certain units have views of the pool or city. A flat-screen TV is offered.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and hiking. Murcia is 24 mi from Pueblo Lucer 2, while Torrevieja is 7.5 mi away. Alicante Airport is 16 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Azafá Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Azafá Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Azafá Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Azafá Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!