7 Best Hostels To Stay In Astorga Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Astorga Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Astorga Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Astorga Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Astorga Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Astorga Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Astorga Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Astorga Castile And Leon:
Hostal Juli in San Justo de la Vega has a terrace and a bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.At the hostel, every room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms contain a private bathroom, and certain units at Hostal Juli have a balcony. All guest rooms include a closet.León is 31 miles from the accommodation.
- Bar isn’t much but the rooms are great. Nice outside patio. The woman who served us was polite and gentle.
- I got worried when I read the reviews about this place but it was a nice surprise. The room was perfect, clean and there is a TV where you can change the language to English. The food was ok. Bathroom is small but manageable.
Friday September 21st.
We had a very friendly welcome from the man in the bar .He gave us the key to our room and gave us information about washing facilities ( we were walking the Camino del Santiago so a regular occurrence). We needed to call for assistance (twice) when we used the washing machine but we got a friendly response each time. The meal later was good and drinks were very good value. I would certainly recommend this hostal.
- The young couple who run the place are very helpful and friendly. The bedroom is a good size. When I said I was a vegetarian a great vegi burger was cooked as part of my evening meal. We were given a great breakfast for a very reasonable price. I would recommend this accomadation to others.
- Right on the road so no searching and people were really nice
Albergue La Encina
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Right on Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route and 19 mi from León Airport, Albergue la Encina features rooms with heating and free Wi-Fi, a restaurant, and a luggage storage room.Twin rooms come with a private bathroom and free linen and towels. You can also rent a bed in a 4-bed dormitory with a shared bathroom, where linen comes at an additional charge.The hostel features a bar and a restaurant that serves local meals and tapas. The nearest restaurant in Hospital De Órbigo is a 5-minute walk from the property, and shops can be found in the village of Astorga, 12 mi away.The hostel is located right next to the Roman Bridge on Órbigo River. Lagunas de Villafáfila Nature Reserve is a 60-minute drive away.
- Everything about this place is wonderful. I could not recommend it enough!
- Friendly and accomodating staff, good location, nice room and property.
- Room was large & bed was excellent. The wife was not friendly or helpful, not happy we were there…..strange!
- Clean and comfy private room a little away from the center of the village if you’re looking for quiet
- The albergue is just off the Camino trail and easy to find. Nice clean room and shower. The proprietor is friendly and helpful.
Albergue El Encanto
Located in Villares de Órbigo, in a building dating from 2018, Albergue El Encanto provides a garden and guestrooms with free WiFi. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hostel, the rooms come with a patio.A continental breakfast is available daily at Albergue El Encanto.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.León is 26 miles from Albergue El Encanto, while Astorga is 9 miles away.
This is a fabulous place to stay if you are either walking the camino or visiting the area. The host was so accommodating and made sure we had every need managed. She offered to provide dinner which was so good in a beautiful rustic room. I can’t say enough good things about her and her albergue!
The next morning we came down to one of the best breakfasts we had on the camino, everything you could want and hot coffee ready when we came in the room. She thought of everything!
Greeting was great!!
Room spacious .
Kitchen facilities and laundry excellent .
Menu available too… beautiful food.
- Loved how I felt like I was at a “home” at this place… and so peaceful and quiet! One of my two favorite albergues on the Camino 🙂
- Excellent and friendly hostess. A beautiful property with courtyard and kitchen for guest use. Our bedroom and bathroom were clean and comfortable. It was a wonderful stop on the Camino for three of us traveling together.
- Our hostess was welcoming and exceedingly helpful. The nearby restaurant offered a great meal for a great price and included wine. The whole atmosphere was warm and beautiful.
- This is a fabulous place to stay if you are either walking the camino or visiting the area. The host was so accommodating and made sure we had every need managed. She offered to provide dinner which was so good in a beautiful rustic room. I can’t say enough good things about her and her albergue!
Casa de los Hidalgos Hostel
Casa de los Hidalgos is offering accommodations in Hospital de Órbigo. With a garden, the property also has a shared lounge. The property has a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Certain rooms have a kitchenette with a microwave and a stovetop.León is 24 miles from Casa de los Hidalgos, while Astorga is 10 miles away.
- Brand-new albergue. Loved the privacy curtains for each bed. Although very cold in the room, we were very comfortable with blankets and pillows supplied by them. Breakfast was very reasonable and better than most. Staff was so helpful and friendly.
- Brand new Albergue in an old loft. Style and Character abounds. Bunks are metal with enclosed sides, lights and plugs. And a curtain for privacy and drawers below to stash your backpack etc and lock it. Showers had body spray option. Breakfast added ham and cheese and fruit to the usual toastas and coffee and juice. Homemade cherry jam. All in an interesting, pretty town.
- Recepcionista muy simpático y amigable. Todo muy nuevo y muy bonito.
- Sehr netter Herbergsvater. Super Frühstück. Betten mit Strom und Vorhängen, dadurch n bisschen mehr Privatsphäre als in den herkömmlichen Herbergen.
ALLES, ZAUBERHAFTER EMPFANG MIT ORANGENSAFT, TOTAL SAUBER UND MODERN UND NEU, DAS BADEZIMMER IS DER WAHNSINN!! DIREKT AM CAMINO, KURZ NACH DER BRÜCKE. SCHÖNER KNNENHOF, BETTEN MIT 2X STECKDOSE UND VORHANG FÜR DIE PRIVATSPHÄRE-UNGLAUBLICH!!
KAFFEE DER BESTE ÜBERHAUPT AM GANZEN CAMINO UND SOGAR KOSTENLOS!
Albergue Peregrinos La Casa Verde
Located in San Martín del Camino, Albergue Peregrinos La Casa Verde has a garden. This pet-friendly hostel also has free WiFi.At the hostel, all rooms have a patio. With a shared bathroom, some accommodations at Albergue Peregrinos La Casa Verde also feature a garden view.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.León is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Astorga is 14 miles from the property.
- The food here is over the top, home prepared with care, locally grown, and lovingly served.
- The proprietor was very helpful and friendly. The Albergue was clean and comfortable. There was a lovely garden with apple and pear trees to sit and relax in a quit and tranquil setting.
Owner speeks english very well.
Nice old house and nice garden.
Little but good supermarket just besides.
- Beatriz, la responsable del albergue es encantadora. Un remanso de paz
- Llevo varios años haciendo el Camino, y me cuesta mucho valorar los Albergues, pero he de decir, que la Casa Verde ha reunido al 100% todos mis requisitos para hospedarme en un Albergue. Sus instalaciones son perfectas, cuando llegas del Camino, encontrarte con unas duchas y unos baños en perfectas condiciones y limpios es de agradecer, sus camas son comodisimas y ni un solo ruido, tiene un desayuno nada que envidiar con cualquier Hotel de 3 estrellas, tiene un jardín para el relax, fantástico y Beatriz, su dueña, que encanto de mujer, que servicial, que atenta con sus peregrinos, que amabilidad, y que cuidado lo tiene todo. Volveré, lo puedo asegurar. Muchas gracias Beatriz por darnos a los peregrinos este confort en el Camino.
Hostal Caminito is offering accommodations in La Bañeza. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.León is 35 miles from the hostel, while Astorga is 16 miles from the property.
- Location was good, access to town good.Underground parking for bikes good, hostess spoke good English and was very friendly.
- I liked it!! Clean, cheep, friendly staff!! Bar food was quite good!! Anyway Supermarket is front of hotel.
- La atención del personal, unos dueños argentinos muy agradabled
- La habitación y el baño impecables, el trato con los dueños correcto y la situación muy buena. Repetiremos sin duda.
- Estaba todo nuevo, funcional y eran 2 habitaciones unidas con 2 baños. Camas cómodas
Albergue el convento de Foncebadon
Albergue el convento de Foncebadon is located in Foncebadón and features a garden. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a bar. Free WiFi is available.At the hostel, all rooms are equipped with a terrace. The rooms come with a shared bathroom, and certain rooms have a patio. All guest rooms feature a closet.Ponferrada is 18 miles from Albergue el convento de Foncebadon.
- I liked the staff and noticed how hard they work and the long hours yet they were very patient and friendly.
- The pilgrim dinner was excelent. I really liked the place. I loved the veteran motorcycles.
The albergue was clean and comfortable, and quiet. The staff were polite & helpful.
There was a great medieval-style restaurant next door that we enjoyed very much.
The bizcocho (cake) for breakfast was delicious!
- The location was great right in the Camino , the staff was fantastic helping us when our bags didn’t arrive , the food was good
- Das beste war die Aussicht ins Tal! Ich hatte direkt ein Bett neben den großen Fenstern! Zum zweiten was mir gut gefallen hat, zu jedem Zimmer gehört ein Bad!
Top Hostels In Astorga Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Astorga Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Astorga Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Astorga Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!