7 Best Hostels To Stay In Araguás del Solano Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Araguás del Solano Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Araguás del Solano Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Araguás del Solano Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Araguás del Solano Aragon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Araguás del Solano Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Araguás del Solano Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Araguás Del Solano Aragon:
Valle de Aísa Hostel
Featuring a restaurant, bar, and terrace, Valle de Aisa is surrounded by the hillsides of Western Valleys Nature Park. Wi-Fi is free in all areas and guests can also enjoy a shared lounge.The rooms have colorful décor with high, wood ceilings, a wardrobe, and private bathroom. The dormitory has a shared bathroom.The on-site restaurant serves regional cuisine. There are numerous opportunities for outdoor recreation in the area. Mountain bike trails are plentiful, and there is a bike repair shop nearby if you need it. The ski resort of Candanchú is a 30-minute drive away.
- The village of Aísa is really nice and beautiful location in the mountains. Nice hiking trails in the area. We did not have our own transportation but it is easy to hitch hike to Aísa. Good that they had a bar and restaurant at the site as well as we were quite dependant of that.
El restaurante tiene una carta fantástica ( aprovechamos para felicitar al cociner@).
La sala de TV es muy confortable y acogedora, y la habitacion es preciosa con una cama muy cómoda.
- El sopar excepcional, no ho trobes en albergs. Cuina boníssima. Personal un 10. esmorzar de buffet lliure molt variat i abundós. Un allotjament fantàstic!!!
- Zona común abierta toda la noche para no molestar al resto de compañeros de habitación.
- El trato del personal. La habitación y el servicio de limpieza. El entorno una maravilla para familias amantes del senderismo y la naturaleza. Es la segunda vez que disfrutamos del establecimiento y seguro que volvemos
Albergue Turístico Rio Aragon
Albergue Rio Aragon is set next to Canfranc Station in the Aragonese Pyrenees. Offering mountain and river views, this hostel is within 15 minutes’ drive of the ski slopes at Jaca, Candanchú and Astún.The modern rooms and dorms at Albergue Rio Aragon include free Wi-Fi, heating and access to a private or shared bathroom. Bed linen and towels can be rented at reception.The property offers ski storage and sells ski passes. You can make use of the shared kitchen and relax in the lounge area, where there is a TV.The French border is just 10 minutes’ drive from the Rio Aragon. Sabiñánigo is 22 mi away.
- This is an hostel with bunk beds and ensuite in a great location, the kitchen is the best we have seen anywhere with good facilities and spotlessly clean. Great value for money. The staff recommended a restaurent nearby for dinner and breakfast and provided us with a note to get discount. We could not believe the meal we received and the size of the discount great meal for only 11 euros. we would certainly stay again.
- Friendly staff, nice location near the train station
- Handy location. Very clean albeit very compact! Bunk beds but my son & I were upgraded to a 4-bunk room which gave us a bit more room for out motorcycle gear. Beds were ‘firm but fair’. Concur with others’ comments re Mari – we also got the local discounts at the eateries. Plenty of hot water!
- In my room only dudes; I could walk even naked from/to shower
I started the Camino Aragones in the middle of October. The hotel is located near the Estacion Canfranc station, the bus going to Somport stops right beside the hotel. The receptionist gave me a voucher with which I ate quite well at a nearby restaurant for 11 euros. She also gave me the pilgrim passport (credencial) and put the first official stamp for me.
The hotel has private rooms and dorm rooms. I got a 12-euro dorm bed. Rooms – clean and warm (the heating was on), the bed was comfortable and the blankets quite soft/warm. Amazing kitchen facility.
Located next to Jaca Ice Rink, this hostel offers free Wi-Fi, free private parking and indoor and outdoor football pitches. Astún and Candanchú Ski Resorts are a 30-minute drive away.Guests can choose between private rooms and shared dormitories at Albergue Jaca. All are heated and have an private bathroom. Bed linen is provided and towels can be rented for a surcharge.The hostel’s bar has an open fireplace and a pool table. Albergue Jaca also has a large garden with a children’s play area. There are 2 padel courts, and guests can use the sports center for an extra cost.Jaca Cathedral is a 10-minute walk from the hostel, and a range of shops and restaurants can be found in the town center.
- Friendly welcome from the man only. Big room, big bathroom, quiet and airy, nice views, and reasonable price …. well, we thought so, but then no towels, no toiletries, no soap whatsoever, and no kettle for tea or coffee!
- Did not expect much but hostel was brill room was clean shower excellent bedding was provided staff very helpful stayed extra night
- It cheap. And easy to find after a long days ride. Breakfast was basic and fitted the bill.
- I was allocated a large room, three single beds, spacious, excellent bathroom. Quiet, and clean.
- Half board great experience. This has the best views of any hostel we have ever stayed in. Beds fantastically comfy.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue A’noguera offers accommodations in Castiello de Jaca. Ecoparque El Juncaral is 3.1 mi away.All rooms offer alternative energy-powered amenities and are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.This hostel has ski storage space and bike hire is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling. Formigal is 14 mi from Albergue A’noguera, while Jaca is 5 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 56 mi away.
- Very quiet with a lovely welcoming host Robbie. It is simple but adequate accommodation
- Great location in the countryside. Absolutely peaceful and my daughter enjoyed herself immensely helping with the animals. Initially I was disconcerted as I did not realise that Albergue does not mean hotel but more like a sort of hostel for backpackers. However Robbie and his assistant are marvellous and two extremely nice and interesting people. One of the highlights of our summer holiday in Spain.
- Albergue was great, easy to find even in the dark. Robbie was very knowledgeable about the area and helped us plan our ascent of Collarada. Would highly recommend. Check out the Facebook page before you book for photos!
Trato personal de Rovi excelente.
Animales de granja y contacto con ellos gustan a los niños.
Robi, el dueño de la casa es un hombre muy agradable, atento y un gran aconsejador de rutas!!
Al estar la casa apartada de las demás la tranquilidad que se respira en el lugar y su cielo estrellado son espectaculares.
La casa es preciosa por dentro y al no haber muchas habitaciones el ambiente es íntimo y tranquilo.
Albergue de Isín
Located in Isín, Albergue de Isín features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the hostel, the rooms have a closet. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Albergue de Isín also feature free WiFi, while some rooms are equipped with a garden view.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Albergue de Isín has a playground. Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.Formigal is 28 miles from Albergue de Isín.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Juvenil De Canfranc
Albergue Juvenil De Canfranc is located next to Canfranc Railway Station, within the Aragonese Pyrenees in Huesca. Candachú, Astún and Le Somport ski stations are 10 minutes’ drive away.This hostel has free Wi-Fi throughout and a restaurant, as well as a dining room adapted for guests with reduced mobility. Other facilities are a barbecue and a shared TV lounge.Private rooms and dormitories at the Albergue Juvenil have heating, a wardrobe and access to a shared bathroom. Guests can bring their own towels and bed linen or rent them at the reception.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, rock climbing, ice skating or hiking. Staff at the reception can provide tourist information. Free parking is available.
- This is a mountain village hostel as described. For a hostel the facilities, siting, welcome and value for money were all excellent. If you are going, do try and learn a few words of Spanish – they will take you a long way!
- Buena relación calidad-precio. Personal muy amable. Para repetir.
- Era la segunda ve que estaba y no será la última. Trato ejemplar y acogedor.
La limpieza, el trato cercano, el desayuno. Y las vistas 🙂
La verbena de San Juan era justo delante del albergue, nos lo pasamos genial y pudimos dormir sin problema.
- Muy limpio y el desayuno completísimo. Daban cenas también aunque no la probamos. Se respetaba el silencio por la noche. El agua de la ducha calentita.
Located in Puente de Sabiñánigo, Albergue-Hostel Pirenarium provides free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a ski pass sales point. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the hostel, all rooms are equipped with a patio.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Albergue-Hostel Pirenarium has a playground. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Puente de Sabiñánigo, like skiing.Formigal is 24 miles from Albergue-Hostel Pirenarium, while Jaca is 12 miles from the property.
- Cheap price, clean, lots of Power outlet to recharge phone, nav, bluetooth etc.. great position, only 20 minutes fronte Jaca, a really nice town.
- Dude was really nice, and the room was very clean. Kitchen was fully stocked, including wine glasses.
General architecture of the building is stunning
- How friendly the people were. And how much care they have taken to help me.
Good value for money, but basic amenities. Repurposed military camp building, now a school camp facility with a winter sport focus.
Great for a place to stay if you just need a bed while you check out the beautiful surrounds during the day. Preferably by motorbike!
Top Hostels In Araguás Del Solano Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Araguás del Solano Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Araguás del Solano Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Araguás del Solano Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!