7 Best Hostels To Stay In Anserall Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Anserall Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Anserall Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anserall Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anserall Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Anserall Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Anserall Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hostels In Anserall Catalonia:
Alberg la Valira
Alberg la Valira offers accommodations in La Seu d’Urgell.Some rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.This hostel has ski storage space and bike hire is available. An array of activities is offered in the area, such as skiing, golfing and horse riding. Andorra la Vella is 11 mi from Alberg la Valira, while Pas de la Casa is 19 mi from the property.
Todo el personal fue muy atento y amable.
Las camas muy cómodas
El desayuno muy bien
- Albergue muy confortable y acogedor con desayuno muy completo
Limpio, comida buena, bien situado, buena atención.
- Lo que más me gustó fue la ubicación y el personal
- Todo perfecto. La comida buenisima, la atención estupenda, todo muy limpio. Ideal para ir con niños!!
- Todo el personal fue muy atento y amable.
Refugi Cap del Rec Hostel
Set in the mountains, at an altitude of 6430 feet, Refugi Cap del Rec is set beside Lles Nordic Ski Slopes and Mountain Center, and also has direct access to many hiking routes.Accommodations is offered in shared and private rooms. All rooms have access to shared bathrooms.There is an on-site restaurant which serves dishes from the area.The property can provide discounted ski passes.A free Wi-Fi zone is offered and there is free parking nearby.
- Absolutely lovely staff, very helpful and hospitable! Felt like at home!
The personnel was very kind, the location is superbe and the view when waking up was amazing.
They helped us with general advice about the region and made a lot of effort in communicating with us in English.
- Nice and big hut, a lot of snowshoes tracks around.
- Great value for money and very clean. Anna the night manager was lovely and kept us company as we were the only guests
- I had memorable stay, beyond my expectations, which were already very high. The area is beautiful and the refuge’s vicinity and remote and so serene. The insides are impeccable. Dinner was delicious and the staff was extremely attentive. I was stunned by the cleanness of the rooms and bathrooms for being a refuge. The starry night was magical. This is etched in my soul for a very long time.
L’Abadia de Montenartro
Offering a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, L’Abadia de Montenartro is set in Montenartró in the Catalonia Region. The property is located in a quiet area surrounded by mountains. Sort is a 30-minute drive from the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. L’Abadia de Montenartro features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and horse riding. Andorra la Vella is 55 mi from L’Abadia de Montenartro, while Baqueira-Beret is 40 mi away.
- An amazing hostel in an amazing location, run by an amazing couple! Super helpful, great communication. Off the beaten path and in the middle of nature, a true gem!
- Super friendly hosts giving a lot of advice and help you with every question as much as possible! The hostel is located in a small village far from everything else, perfect to spend some quiet time and start beautiful hikes! Definitely recommended! 🙂
- Wonderful little hostel in a location so beautiful and off the beaten path that we kept wondering how it can actually exist! We found it by accident (last minute travel planning…) and couldn’t have been happier with our find. Montenartro is a tiny and super-romantic mountain village with lots of possible nature activities nearby. The hostel itself is incredibly clean, the food is great, plentiful and “typically Catalan” 🙂 The hosts are super nice and spend a lot of time with their guests, giving them advice on places to visit and just making them feel good.
- El lugar idílico. La atención de Clotilde y su pareja, genial: estás auténticamente en familia. Las instalaciones están limpias y súper cuidadas. Hacen honor al entorno y al pueblo de Montenartró: todo cuidado y limpio.
La atención de Clotilde y Pau fue de 10.
Moltes gracies…Eskerrik asko.
Refugi Rural Vall de Siarb
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Refugi Rural Vall de Siarb offers simple accommodations in the small village of Llagunes, in the Alt Pirineu Nature Reserve. All the rooms have mountain views.The rustic-style hostel features exposed-stone walls and offers rooms with wooden floors, including dormitory rooms for groups. The shared living room features a fireplace and there is access to shared bathroom facilities.Breakfast is available for an extra cost and the hostel offers a packed lunch service. Guests can also use the shared full kitchen.Located in the Pyrenees, Llagunes is 9.3 mi from the town of Sort and 28 mi from Andorra. Guests can also visit the Aigües Tortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park, 30 minutes’ drive away.
- We were actually the only ones in the place for 2 days. It had a great kitchen with everything you’d need to cook some meals. The bathrooms were really clean too. The owner and his partner were very lovely and checked in on us often.
- Great Refugi! Host was very knowledgeable about hikes in the area.
- When I booked this place, staff called me for our arrival time to make sure he can welcome us, I think It’s very nice. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Village is pleasant, we took a little evening walk. Dogs and cats are so friendly there, they welcomed us with joy and walked together with us.
- An interesting place for adventurous peole. Very friendly staff, kitchen and bath worked and are shared. There was a bigger group of young volunteers and due to a saturday night it was a little noisy. Hostal atmosphere 🙂 Nice hiking paths very close by. Great views and really small town.
- This is mainly for those hiking the trail running through the village, more like a hiking hostel. Excellent for those looking for a break from camping in a tent.
Featuring a garden, Alberg d’Organyà offers simple accommodations in Organya. The property is a 10-minute drive from the Serra d’Aubenc i Roc de Cogul Natural Park.All rooms come with free Wi-Fi. There is either a shared or a private bathroom with shower.There is a bar and a restaurant on site serving dishes for celiacs, vegetarians and vegans.Alberg d’Organya is 4.3 mi from the Serres d’Oden – Port del Comte Natural Park, while La Seu d’Urgell is a 20-minute drive away.
- L’activitat de barranquisme que ens va fer el propi Alberg
- Retrouvez votre jeunesse dans cette auberge. Idéale pour les familles nombreuses, bon rapport qualité/prix.
- Como estar en casa un trato excelente por parte del responsable
- El lugar y la atención muy bueno, fuimos con la familia y los chicos encantados con las instalaciones
- El personal de l’alberg era molt amable i atent.
Alberg-Casa De Colònies Ridolaina
Located in the foothills of Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve, Alberg-Casa De Colònies Ridolaina features vast gardens, private parking, and access to a shared seasonal pool. There is free Wi-Fi in public areas.There are 10-bed dormitory rooms, each with a private bathroom with a shower. You can rent the whole room or individual beds. All rooms boast views of the garden.The property is heated throughout and includes a shared lounge area with TV, DVD player, a computer, and board games. Ski storage is available.Homemade local dishes are served at a spacious shared dining room. In the garden, you will find volleyball net, basketball hoop, and a place to play football.The center of Bellver De Cerdanya, with a number of shops and restaurants is a 10-minute drive from the house.
- Es un sitio perfecto para desconectar, descansar y disfrutar de la montaña, el paisaje…toda la zona en general. Muy buen ambiente, comida casera y los dueños y todo el personal, encantadores. Repetiremos sin duda!
- Etablissement excentré dans un cadre agréable, chambres dortoirs petites mais propres. Nous étions 4 et avions le dortoir de 8 pour nous, douche dans la chambre et prêt de draps si besoin (4 euros)… Des chemins à suivre tout autour du logement, en été, paisibles… Côté équipements, une piscine, des tables de ping pong, un panier de basket, des jeux de sociétés… Afin de profiter du temps qui passe. Diner et petit déjeuner nickel, un vrai plus car pas envie de rebouger la voiture une fois installés ! Personne très sympathique, chaleureux et “aidant” ms qui ne parle pas français ! Ms on s’arrange toujours 🙂
- Hem estat molt bé. Tot perfecte. Els espais molt nets i acollidors i el tracte molt amable i cordial. El menjar excel.lent. L’ambient molt familiar. Un bon inici pel 2018 en família, els quatre fills i els pares!
- Las comidas muy buenas y si habian nilos les ofrecían algo especial para ellos si no les gustaba el menú. Ambiente familiar tanto con los dueños como con los otros ocupantes de la casa de colonias. Los dueños, muy serviciales te ofrecían todo tipo de ayuda que pudieras necesitar.
- Nos encanto todo, las comidas muy buenas, el lugar ideal, el trato perfecto, estuvimos muy a gusto. Decir que íbamos con un perro y ningún problema ,al contrario , se lo paso de fabula.
Casa per grups Cal Caló
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, Mas de muntanya Cal Caló is set in Bellver de Cerdanya. The hostel has a barbecue and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Mas de muntanya Cal Caló features free WiFi.You will find a shared lounge at the property. This property is divided in 2 different houses, so guests can book 1 or both houses.This hostel has ski storage space and bike hire is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing, horse riding and cycling. Bike rental is available at Cal Caló. Andorra la Vella is 16 mi from Mas de muntanya Cal Caló, while Pas de la Casa and Puigcerda are both 14 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Anserall Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Anserall Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Anserall Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Anserall Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!