7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villarluengo Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villarluengo Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villarluengo Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villarluengo Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villarluengo Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villarluengo Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villarluengo Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Villarluengo Aragon:
Hostal De La Trucha
Situated in the impressive and unique mountain landscape of Alto Maestrazgo, the hotel is set in the building that used to house the first national mint and a textile factory. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available on site.Rooms at Hostal De La Trucha feature flat-screen TV, central heating, and garden views. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The building is now a 3-star hotel establishment, completely surrounded by nature. You will be close to the Órganos de Montoro, dreamlike landscapes, clean waters, blue skies, lush vegetation and near the source of the River Pitarque.The hotel is also situated next to a river rich in trout, which will be the only sound you hear.
- The hostal staff were so welcoming, got us some diesel and made sure we had a great stay even though we only stayed one night. The building’s history is fascinating and the setting is awesome. Our dog loved it! Comfy beds, great shower. Buffet breakfast was great but the evening meal was unbelievably good, particularly the trout. Their concern for us driving off in the snow was heartfelt, we would thoroughly recommend and hope to return. Go visit!
- Fabulous location although an interesting drive to get there, excellent food, great choice for breakfast. A superb place for active people
This hotel is ideal for hikers, bikers, cyclists and adventure! Fantastic scenery on the way to the Hotel…but, not for the faint hearted!!
The evening meal was excellent….recommended.
The breakfast was also very good. The room was comfortable with a super bed. Friendly staff.
If you love getting away from the stresses of life and love nature……and incredible starry skies….then, this is the place for you!
- Absolutely no reason to go offside as the facilities are excellent right in the middle of the mountains and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who asks one of the top places I have stayed
- The staff were very friendly anf the restaurant offered good value – with very good food! Rustic decour – with lots to see.
La Posada de Pitarque
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Posada de Pitarque offers accommodations in Pitarque. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Morella is 26 miles from La Posada de Pitarque, and Mora de Rubielos is 29 miles from the property. Castellon Airport is 47 miles away.
- It’s a great place with an astoundingly beautiful setting in a remote area. A long drive to reach it over switchback roads but completely worth it. Paquita, the host is just brilliant and couldn’t be more welcoming. Food was great, everyone else around really friendly. A rustic gem in the best sense. The photo shows the view from the bathroom and should give an idea of what you will meet.
- La amabilidad de Paqui hace que la estancia sea de 10, te da todas las facilidades del mundo para cualquier cuestión que le plantees.
- Trato muy agradable. La propietaria se preocupó en todo momento por todo lo que pudiéramos necesitar.
- Encantados con la atención, amabilidad y trato recibido por los dueños. Recomendamos las fiestas de San Antonio como excusa para visitar la zona por el ambiente, la magia de las hogueras en los diferentes pueblos y el encanto del paisaje.
- La relación global calidad-precio es excelente. Pero por encima de todo está Paquita: la factotum de la Posada. Logra lo más difícil: que disfrutes del lugar diferente que buscabas y a la vez que te sientas como en casa.
Casa Sara offers accommodations in Cantavieja.Each room has a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Morella is 17 miles from Casa Sara, and Mora de Rubielos is 26 miles from the property. Castellon Airport is 34 miles away.
- Big room, very nice host, historic area, tasty home-made jams on breakfast
- Lovely breakfast and host. Brilliant situation and excellent value for money.
- Excellent service. Wonderful breakfast. Excellent host.
- Large, clean, comfortable, quiet room and interesting decor. Great breakfast (with delicious home made jam from local fruits) and the host was very helpful in providing info on places to hike/visit in the area.
Breakfast was good. Staff was friendly.
Food/price in a nearby restaurant, Asadero El Sastre , was really good.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Posada offers accommodations in Cantavieja. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Morella is 17 miles from La Posada, and Mora de Rubielos is 26 miles from the property. Castellon Airport is 34 miles away.
- Old fine restored townhouse. Nice room, good bed. Breakfast was ok, not too much but with homemade stuff
- Se trata de una autentica posada de hace 100 años. La entrada es el antiguo espacio para las caballerizas, hoy el parking de microbuses. La recepcion es una mesa. Tiene escalera 2 plantas antigua, autentica. Habitaciones con baño compartido y la nuestra con baño en la habitacion. Decoracion renovada. Comida casera muy rica, como si te cocinara tu abuela. Relacion calidad-precio 10. Atencion familiar. No ascensor.
- trato familiar, facilidad para cumplir todas nuestras demandas, comida excelente
- Me encantó. La ubicación, el trato, la comida casera muy buena, el desayuno abundante, bueno y barato. La limpieza un diez. Las habitaciones muy confortables.
- Mucha tranquilidad y lo antiguo de la habitacion como el techo con vigas de madera y las baldosas de las escaleras
Located in Berge in the region of Aragon, 24 miles from Morella, Hostal Berge features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the river or city. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find room service at the property.Valderrobres is 30 miles from Hostal Berge, and Alcañiz is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff and the restaurant very good, creative dishes
- Cheap and cheerful accommodation. Nice views over the surrounding farm lands and mountain ranges
Very friendly, polite, fair priced, comfortable, quiet, and good food served.
Situated in a peacefull location, Loved it.
Well done David.
- Es económico y esta situado justo al inicio de una ruta motera señalizada de la zona.
- Un pueblecito dimunuto a poca distancia de Calanda.nos gustó su Senana Santa, muy suténtuca. El dueño del hostal muy atento.la relación caludad precio, inmejorable.
Hostal de la Villa Molinos
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal de la Villa Molinos offers accommodations in Molinos, just 23 miles from Morella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, river or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Valdelinares is 31 miles from Hostal de la Villa Molinos, and Alcañiz is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Very welcoming staff. I arrived very late having got lost in the mountains. ( sat nav failure). As a result I had to ask the locals in the bar for help. They phone the hostel and the lovely lady reopened the door for me. No complaints, just smiles. It was comfy basic room, but everything I needed.
- The place was just great, staff very friendly and an excellent value!
- El trato del personal, y el pueblo, mucha tranquilidad.
- Habitacion rustica y poco comoda, mala señal dd TV.
- Phantastische Natur (Naturpark) romantisches Bergdorf freundliche Begegnungen mit Einheimischen eifache Ausstattung aber mit liebevoll gestalteten Ambiente
Hostal Venta Liara
Located in Allepuz, 23 miles from Teruel, Hostal Venta Liara features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.Mora de Rubielos is 17 miles from Hostal Venta Liara, and Rubielos de Mora is 21 miles from the property. Castellon Airport is 46 miles away.
- Very simple hostel on the road (we were travelling by bicycle). Good room, very simple and rough country food. Satisfactory.
Quiet location,great views. Excellent value for money. Staff extremely helpful,lady cooked for us every evening at 6 pm, arranged transport up the valley to see wild daffodils, found info about how to see interior of (normally locked)village church. A really nice simple village hostal.
Good variety of local walks.
- El trato de la señora excelentísimo. Comida casera el menú 11€ perfecto.
- Literie pas terrible et endroit très bruyant, mauvaise isolation sonore.
- La señora de la casa es muy amable y servicial. Bueno, todo el personal del hostal. La comida buena y generosa. El hostal muy bonito y calentito.
Top Guest Houses In Villarluengo Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villarluengo Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villarluengo Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villarluengo Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!