7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villamejil Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villamejil Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villamejil Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villamejil Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villamejil Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villamejil Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villamejil Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Villamejil Castile And Leon:
Hostal Coruña is located in Astorga, 27 miles from León and 28 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.
- Friendly staff. Relatively inexpensive with all the amenities you’d expect. Very nice bathroom. Quiet neighbourhood.
- One of our backpacks was lost and they were very, very helpful. Maria was great.
- Decent location, reasonably comfortable although worn.
- Staff were lovely, Htl just up the road from the bus station which brought us to Madrid airport. Minutes walk from Cathedral and evening meal excellent!
- Beautiful property -well maintained with excellent and friendly staff. A welcome sight after walking 26km on the Camino de Santiago Trail
Hostal Residencia Delfin
Hostal Residencia Delfin is located in Astorga, 27 miles from León and 27 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a TV.You will find a shops at the property.
- Location was 20 minute walk from Cathedral but difficult to find using Google maps. Just follow the road signs to A Coruna as this is clearly marked on road signs..I was only guest .
- The price for a single room was pretty reasonable.
- Nothing, this room smelled like sewage. The owner was rude and difficult. Was totally unsuitable for a Camino walker. Directions said under 2 km from city. We learned from someone else that it was 3.6km. After a long walking day on the Camino, it was way too far.
- View from the window sitting on the bed as it’s fairly flat with hills in the distance.
- No me gustó nada, era un sitio que olía mal y no estaba limpio
Hostal Salones Victoria
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Salones Victoria offers accommodations in Santa Marina del Rey. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.León is 16 miles from Hostal Salones Victoria, and Astorga is 10 miles from the property.
- The ladies on staff were wonderful- very kind and friendly and so accommodating. The hotel attached to the bar was basic and very comfortable. Little extras such as hairdryer, travelling toothbrushes and fluffy towels were so appreciated and not always available in more expensive places. Although off the Camino, a great place Ito be refreshed after a day’s walking. Staff pick up from and drop back to the Camino.
Staff very helpfull in picking us up when walking the Camino and dropping us back in the morning I had injured my back and we’re very good getting me an ice pack a great help
Our spanish is not good but they did there best to understand us
- Schönes, grosses Zimmer mit grossem Badezimmer und sehr freundlicher Bedienung
- La amabilidad de los dueños y lo atentos que fueron en todo momento.
Wurde am Morgen zurück zum camino gebracht.
Badewanne und warmes Wasser !!!
Ca 4 km vom camino entfernt.
Zimmer sind sauber, minimaler lärm von der bar.
4 Sterne + von mir.
Casa Pepa Hotel Rural
Casa Pepa Hotel Real is a traditional 18th-century mansion in the heart of León. It offers free Wi-Fi in all of its attractive rooms and public areas.Hotel Real Casa Pepa was built with beautiful, natural materials. It has stone walls and there is a lounge with armchairs and a fireplace. The mansion also has a library.A breakfast is served every morning, and the restaurant serves typical regional cuisine using seasonal produce. Specials include mushroom dishes and stews.The rooms at the Casa Pepa Hotel are all en suite, with a TV, a work desk and a hairdryer.The hotel is on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, near Astorga. A free shuttle service for pilgrims is available on request. León Virgen del Camino Airport is 31.1 miles away. Another nearby sight are the Las Médulas Roman Mines.The local area is popular for hiking and cycling. The property has free bicycle parking as well as a bicycle repair workshop which you can use for free.
- Accomodation in the middle of the countryside so very few people around. Lovely old property with a very friendly hostess. Would go again if in this area. Lovely evening meals and breakfasts.
- What a wonderful property. Laura was a wonderful host. She picked me up at the end of my day’s hike. The property is beautifully restored and comfortable. The food was delicious. I highly recommend this property.
- This is the best place we have stayed on our two Camino trips. A beautiful historic building, very comfortable and well equipped room with lovely furnishings. Dinner and breakfast were delicious! Wonderful home-cooked food, including vegetarian dishes. Laura was so helpful and kind, the perfect host, and she drove us back to the Camino path in the morning. This is a jewel of a place, highly recommended!
To celebrate turning 60 we walked some parts of the Camino. Casa Pepa was our stopover point for my actual birthday. Our visit there from beginning to end was an absolute highlight. Situated 5km off the Camino route it is definitely worth the detour. We were picked up from Rabinal del Camino.
Thank you to Laura for making my 60th birthday truly memorable. From the delicious picnic packed for us to the wonderful dinner we enjoyed in the evening. Nothing seems to be too much trouble for Laura. An absolute gem.
- This is one of the most awesome places I’ve ever stayed at. The family who runs the hotel has a wonderful, out of the ordinary warmth, and helped me a great deal with some travel arrangements that were complicated.
Located in Rabanal del Camino, 17 miles from Ponferrada, La Candela features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Astorga is 12 miles from La Candela, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 29 miles away.
- Lovely staff and food. Location ideal for the Camino.
Good location and value for money
Good evening meal
Very clean room
Excellent bocadillos.Set outside very attractive village.
Good size room.
- Right on the Camino. A nice, clean and modern place to stay. Tranquil and with a nice ambience. Food okay.
- The owners are very friendly and helpful. The business is newish so the rooms are all a good size with good layouts.
Posada El Tesin
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Posada El Tesin offers accommodations in Rabanal del Camino, just 17 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Astorga is 12 miles from Posada El Tesin, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 28 miles from the property.
- Nice property. Great location and cafe right on the Camino. Comfortable room but very small shower (like a small phone booth).
- Very friendly, added touches to make you feel welcome and comfortable, plenty of space, cloths line and good food and company, a definite plus all round
- Well thought out hotel for Camino walkers. The young woman at front desk was extremely helpfully!!!!!!!!!!!
- Bathroom so small but restaurant is ok for camino people, owner so generous to our people.
- This is a very nice hostel in a small village along the Camino de Santiago. The staff are very nice, the rooms and facilities clean. There is a cafe/bar downstairs. They serve a basic pilgrim’s menu, which was adequate. This is the one of the only places to drink/eat, so it can get busy. At night, if the crowd lingers, expect to hear patrons. Particularly if it is hot, as you’ll need to keep the window open for fresh air.
El Descanso de Gaia
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Descanso de Gaia offers pet-friendly accommodations in Rabanal del Camino, just 16 miles from Ponferrada.Each room includes a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Astorga is 12 miles from El Descanso de Gaia, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 28 miles away.
Owner was lovely
The price was excellent
The room was very clean and well kept
The shared bathrooms were immaculately clean and showers were strong and hot
– wonderful little town with nice restaurants and store
– the staff was nice and helpful
– our room was modern and clean, we couldn’t ask for more
– we had shared bathroom but it felt like it was only for us to use – super clean and comfortable with towels and toiletries
– great value for money
– the internet connection was great
- Wonderful place to stay. Wonderful staff and location
- The proprietor was very attentive to our needs. He also ensured the shared bathrooms were exceptionally clean, as were the rooms. The beds were comfortable and lighting good. Elias also pointed out the good restaurants nearby.
- Descanso de Gaia was one of the best private places we stayed during our camino. The beds were comfortable and the sheets smelled fresh. The bathroom was clean and roomy! There is a quiet mercado steps away. An awesome restaurant at Hostal Refugio is a few yards away. The owner greeted us and offered his help in anything we needed.
Top Guest Houses In Villamejil Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villamejil Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villamejil Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villamejil Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!