7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vielverge Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Vielverge Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vielverge Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vielverge Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vielverge Burgundy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vielverge Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vielverge Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Vielverge Burgundy:
La Coutrotte Becquine
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Coutrotte Becquine offers accommodations in Heuilley-sur-Saône. Free private parking is available on site.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. The guest house also offers free use of bicycles. Dijon is 19 mi from La Coutrotte Becquine, while Besançon is 27 mi from the property.
- Tout était parfait. Beaucoup de charme dans cette magnifique demeure et un accueil au petits soins
- Sehr freundlich und hilfsbereite Familie. Gute Tipp’s für die Umgebung und Restaurants. Gutes Frühstück.
- Superhilfreiche Gastgeber und ein tolles Frühstück
- Accueil très chaleureux dans un magnifique endroit paisible.
Accueil sympathique, les hôtes sont agréables
Pas de problème pour garer sa voiture
Grand jardin avec q.q. jeux d’enfants
La Petite Résie
La Petite Résie is a guest house located in La Résie-Saint-Martin. It offers rooms with garden view.All of the rooms here will provide you with an access to a shared bathroom with a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is served every day. You will also find a terrace with outdoor furniture.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking. Besançon is located 24 mi away.
- Très bon accueil des propriétaires. Les enfants ont beaucoup apprécié leur séjour !
- Le cadre extérieur est excellent, l’accueil chaleureux. L’intérieur est très agréable. Le petit déjeuner également très bien et à volonté.
- Très bon petit-déjeuner.Des hôtes charmants et un environnement champêtre et calme.
- Nous avons tous apprécié l’accueil chaleureux des propriétaires. Avec eux, tout est simple, il suffit de demander. Pour des citadins, l’espace des trois chambres et de la salle de bains est incroyable. Il faisait froid en ce début janvier mais la maison est parfaitement chauffée. Le petit déjeuner est extrêmement copieux et savoureux. Un rapport qualité-prix de premier ordre.
La batisse de 1779 qui a traversé les âges a été restaurée récemment. Accès indépendant par l’extérieur. Chambres immenses, salle de bain gigantesque (plantes vertes, fenêtre donnant sur la campagne, douche + bain !! Le chauffage apprécié fonctionne superbement bien dans une région où il ne fait pas bon passer la nuit dehors !
Ancien relais de chasse, le “château” comme les locaux nomment ce gîte ne anque pas de caractère à l’image de sa salle de petit-dejeuner que l’on vous recommande (accompagné de sa faisselle maison)
Featuring free WiFi, a terrace and a restaurant serving fresh produce, Villa Varco offers accommodations in Auxonne, 19 mi from Dijon. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Rooms come with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, cycling and fishing. Beaune is 29 mi from Villa Varco, while Besançon is 30 mi away. Dole – Jura Airport is 9.9 mi from the property.
- Very friendly owner and spacious clean comfortable accommodation
- Large sitting area with bed up a slender stairway to a higher level. Unfortunately, my wife had to sleep on the couch since she was afraid of navigating the narrow steps at night.
- We loved everything. The room was well done with all the conveniences you need. We had a fabulous dinner there. The staff was fantastic and the town very interesting. Great value for the money even if it is a little out of your way.
- I been traveling all over the world for many years either for business or leisure. I have to say ” You see the rest” Now you see the best. Villa Varco is not your usual accommodations. Not only the owners are very friendly and professional but they go above and behind the call of duties. I come from Bahrain, via Paris then Dijon I wanted to rent a car and got some difficulty to get one because my arrival was on Sunday in Dijon. I mentioned to the owner and they offered me to pick me up in Dijon at the train station and take me the next day day to a Rent A Car place.The accommodations as everything you need spacious, quiet and plenty of space along with a full kitchen. I have to say you don’t experience this kind of service very often. They offer dining service on the weekend, please make sure you make a reservation. The food and service is five stars all the ways. Villa Varco thank you very much and I will see you gain on my next visit. All the best.
- The room was fantastic and staff very helpful, would certainly stop here again.
Located in Champagne-sur-Vingeanne, this former train station now works as a guest house, which offers a heated, outdoor swimming pool, a terrace and a large garden. Dijon is just a 30-minute drive away.Decorated in a modern style, all rooms feature wooden flooring, heating and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. Some rooms also have a fireplace.A continental breakfast serving hot drinks, orange juice, bread, croissants and marmalade is provided each morning. Guests can also enjoy regional cuisine, prepared by the hosts upon request.Additional features include a possibility to borrow bicycles and boules, free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site. The A31 motorway is ideally located 16 mi from the property and the Wine Route is a 40-minute drive away.
- Fantastic hosts, great pool, fantastic value for money, even if it is a little off the beaten track.
- The hosts Claire and Philippe are very welcoming and friendly. There is a lovely swimming pool and outside area although sadly for us the weather was not helpful so we had a great walk by the old railway line instead. Philippe also recommended and booked our table for dinner at a local auberge.
- Really nice owner and location. We have been welcomed and could stay in the garden and pool.
- Ontvangst erg hartelijk, rust en de vruchtensalade bij het ontbijt.
- Locatie langs de route de soleil, zeer handig. Heerlijke bak vol fruit bij het ontbijt. Groot zwembad in de tuin. Aangenaam verrast door het aperitief dat werd aangeboden bij aankomst.
Located in Athée, Les Laurentides features a garden and a terrace. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a playground.At the guesthouse, every room comes with a closet. Les Laurentides provides certain units that include garden views, and every room is equipped with a private bathroom and a desk.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 19 miles from Les Laurentides.
- Very friendly hosts. Well located – quiet area – close to a nice little town.
- Breakfast was lovely with some great homemade/ local produce. Location was so pretty too. There was a kitchenette for us to make use of as well as the room which was unexpected for us 🙂
- Sandrine and Francois were incredibly accommodating and welcoming. Beautiful garden and fantastic breakfast!
- The room was stylish and clean . The hosts were amazing and kind and offered their beautiful garden for dinner when we arrived. Perfect for a short stop by on the way to south of France . Amazing french breakfast with many home made products.
Such a welcoming couple who could not do enough to help. Rooms were very clean and comfortable and the addition of use of the terrace, kitchen and garden and friendly golden retriever made our stay even more memorable.
We will definitely return
Demeure de l’île rollet
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Demeure de l’île rollet offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saint-Jean-de-Losne, 19 mi from Dijon. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the river, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. There is a shared lounge on site with tea and coffee making facilities.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property. Guests can also access a sauna and request massages and beauty services at an extra cost.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for horse riding. The guest house also offers bike hire. Beaune is 21 mi from Demeure de l’île rollet, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 29 mi away. Dole – Jura Airport is 8.7 mi from the property.
We had a splendid dinner starting with an appetiser and then continuing with a very tasty starter. The main course was also perfect (Beef burgundy), then we had five kind of tasty cheese and as finish a dessert. We were offered coffee, but we do not drink coffee in the night. The wine served was again a high quality.
The breakfast was as per our choice an omelette, fresh good quality bread, five kinds of home made jam and again tasty cheese and fruits. Everything was very tasty and we ate too much.
Jini and Erik
- Very nice host – accommodating to the fact that we were travelling with two kids ( one of them a baby). Great stop on the way home
Everything about the room was very comfortable.
Very friendly Host & Hostess , they went out of their way to make our stay most enjoyable .
- It was authentic French hospitality. Fabulous food and a host who fussed over us like a clucking chicken.
- The food was fabulous and Catherine and Yves were excellent hosts. I thoroughly enjoyed the four nights I spent there.
- We had a splendid dinner starting with an appetiser and then continuing with a very tasty starter. The main course was also perfect (Beef burgundy), then we had five kind of tasty cheese and as finish a dessert. We were offered coffee, but we do not drink coffee in the night. The wine served was again a high quality.
Le Fauverney Lodge
Set in Fauverney, 6.8 mi from Dijon, Le Fauverney Lodge features a restaurant and free WiFi. The guest house has a barbecue, terrace and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, babysitting service and gift shop at the property. A 3-course menu with chicken, French fries, dessert and wine or soda and can be requested on site. Brunch is available for an extra cost.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Beaune is 22 mi from Le Fauverney Lodge, while Dole is 20 mi from the property.
We had a Indian meal was very tasty. ( taste is very different to englands Indian).
Breakfast was good.
We were looking for a place to stay for a night around the halfway point to our final destination.
Conveniently located near to, but far enough from the highway so we could get there fast and be on our way again quickly in the morning.
We arrived half past midnight and because of the 24-hour check in policy we had the key to our room within two minutes after arriving.
Our car was parked directly across from our room so we could leave all luggage inside the car.
Checking out was another two-minute job early in the morning before they had opened reception.
After having woken up our hostess both when we arrived late at night and when we left early the next morning, she was still very friendly and offered me a smile.
- Breakfast was nice the location was very convenient been close to the main route south
- Had to spend an extra night in France , due to snow . What a find ! Fantastic hosts . food in the restaurant was fantastic !Indian and french cuisines .
- Was made to feel welcome even though I don’t think they were fully open yet
- We had a Indian meal was very tasty. ( taste is very different to englands Indian).
Top Guest Houses In Vielverge Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vielverge Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vielverge Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vielverge Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!