7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vianges Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Vianges Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vianges Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vianges Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vianges Burgundy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vianges Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vianges Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Vianges Burgundy:
Les Residences du Chateau de Vianges
Les Residences du Chateau de Vianges sits in a 118110 ft² well-kept garden, in the Burgundy region. It offers unique, self-catering suites and apartments, free newspapers, and free Wi-Fi throughout.Elegantly decorated with period furniture and exposed beams, the rooms, suites and apartments at Les Residences du Chateau de Vianges have private bathrooms, a satellite TV and an espresso coffee machine.Continental, American and buffet breakfasts can be served every morning, and a buffet-style lunch is also available. Les Residences du Chateau de Vianges also offers wine and cheese tasting.Set in the Morvan Regional Natural Park, Les Residences du Chateau de Vianges is 17 mi from Autun Golf Course. Chateau de Chailly Hotel Golf Course is a 40-minte drive away. Free private parking is possible on site and helicopters can land on the property.
- Extraordinary experience. From the first moment we arrived to the farewell.
- The residences were in the grounds of a fabulous Château. Fortunately for us the owner was staying when we arrived and gave us a tour of his beautiful home. He and his staff were charming, helpful and attentive., they booked our evening meal for us at a local restaurant and provided a lavish breakfast.
- As noted, the rooms are NOT in the main Chateau, but in a heavily and beautifully renovated outbuilding — likely former stables. The room was quite comfortable, other than the fact that it is not air conditioned, it was 95F, and there was no fan either. It was really hot. When I first showed up at about noon, no one answered the bell at the closed gate (no signs either). I called on the phone — no answer. I sent an email, and got a response from the out-of-town owner that the on-site person had left, but would return — which she did later in the afternoon. No problem for me. She briefed me that there was “something wrong with their credit card machine, so only cash or check” OK. So when I went to pay here, I gave her mostly Euro bills, but also the last 4E in coins. She spoke only French, but managed to tell me that she only took bills — no coins. I told her too bad, and left.
Excellent accueil. Cadre très reposant et paisible, très proche de la nature (bruit des oiseaux…).
A découvrir. Belles promenades. C’est idéal avec des enfants.
Le site, son ambiance qui tend à la perfection sans en rajouter, sans bafouer la campagne.
L’architecture historique des différents bâtiments.
L’amour évident du propriétaire des lieux à avoir rénové et à en entretenir la Résidence.
La convivialité de l’accueil.
Et enfin, cette simplicité mélangée à cette qualité, qui fait le vrai confort et le repos attendu dans ce domaine rempli de détails, qui prouve l’âme qui y règne.
La Longère Reclesnoise
Located in Reclesne, La Longère Reclesnoise features a garden, shared lounge, BBQ area, and free WiFi. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace.Each room is equipped with a coffee machine and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, while some rooms are equipped with a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. At the guesthouse rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV.Guests at La Longère Reclesnoise can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 73 miles from the accommodation.
- Friendly kind and welcoming hosts. Spotlessly clean room and a beautiful garden. Our dog was made very welcome.
- Bedroom and bathroom were very nice and the bed was very comfortable. The owner was very pleasant and very accommodating. The view of our room was splendid. Breakfast was simple but just right.
We loved the place. Very welcoming, clean , fresh tidy and our room was very good size for us.
The breakfast was very good
The host was very helpful and friendly.
- Very friendly hosts and very comfortable and spacious room with very neat bathroom. Nice breakfasr and nice common areas inside and outside.
- Very beautiful and quiet location not far from Autun. The owners were very friendly and accommodating. Nice view from their garden. We had the whole guesthouse (3 rooms) for ourselves There’s also a large kitchen and sitting area. No gueppes at all. The breakfast was splendid with local products.
Au verger de Marcilly
Featuring a garden and a shared lounge, Au verger de Marcilly is located in Marcilly-Ogny. This 2-star guesthouse offers a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a closet. Every room includes a coffee machine, while certain rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge. At Au verger de Marcilly every room comes with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Au verger de Marcilly has a sun terrace. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the guesthouse.The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 71 miles from Au verger de Marcilly.
- I warmly recommend, you will slow down there, whether you want it or not!
- Inclassable: jolie bâtisse rurale en dehors des grands axes. Entièrement aménagée par son propriétaire, arrangée avec une grande originalité entre cabane et suite royale où l’angle droit n’a plus droit de cité.
- Accueil chaleureux – Lit confortable et spacieux – Cadre superbe et calme –
Accueil très chaleureux et sympathique.
Hôte adorable, disponible qui nous fait nous sentir comme à la maison.
Situation géographique dans un charmant petit village.
La qualité ,le charme,l’emplacement dans cette ancienne maison réservée aux personnels d’église très intelligemment rénovée par Guillaume le nouveau propriétaire nous a parfaitement convenue.
La gentillesse et la simplicité de Guillaume ,ainsi que le voisinage sont justes agréables
Le Train Des Reves
Located in Dracy-Saint-Loup, Le Train Des Reves offers a terrace. Free WiFi is available.All rooms in the guest house are equipped with a coffee machine.Guests at Le Train Des Reves can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Autun is 5.6 mi away, while Arnay-le-Duc 12 mi away.
Beaune is 31 mi from the accommodations, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 37 mi from the property and Dijon is 1 hour drive away
We stayed in the Orient Express carriage which was fabulous and breakfast in the old dining car was a treat.
There is a great collection of railway memorabil;ia.
- Train magnifique. Accueil excellent. Un voyage dans le temps et l’espace. Il a fallut revenir en 2019 en reprenant la route.
L’originalité du site. On a adoré le concept très belle décoration dans le wagon restaurant. Il ne manquait que le bruit du wagon sur les rails et le sifflet du chef de gare
Et sans oublié l accueil chaleureux et très sympathique des maîtres d hôtes
On vous souhaite bonne continuation
Et faites nous savoir quand le site passera à la télé
Christine et François
Le nuit dans le wagon bleu, superbement rénové. La climatisation bien utile vu la canicule (mais les télécommandes semblent capricieuses et un mode d’emploi serait utile).
Le site ferroviaire calme et superbe et sa visite avec Priscilla, passionnée et passionnante;
La draisienne (handcar), amusante.
Le cadre du petit déjeuner (wagon restaurant).
Autun est une ville intéressante, bel itinéraire cycliste par Brèche (12km, vallonné)
Ce que nous avons aimé : TOUT ! l’exceptionnelle originalité du site. Nous avons beaucoup d’admiration et de respect pour l’initiative de Monsieur & Madame Marshall qui réalisent leurs rêvent, nous permettent d’en profiter, restaurent ce patrimoine tout en créant un ensemble unique où l’on peut se restaurer et dormir intimement baignés dans l’histoire et … leurs propres rêves qu’ils partagent avec leurs hôtes avec un immense enthousiasme ! Ce fut un séjour unique, exceptionnel, inoubliable ! MERCI !
Elisabeth, Régine & Léon (Belgique)
- We stayed in the Orient Express carriage which was fabulous and breakfast in the old dining car was a treat.
Jardin des Sens, la Rente d’Eguilly
Jardin des Sens, La Rente d’Eguilly features a garden with a shared hot tub, a terrace and a shared lounge in Eguilly. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At Jardin des Sens guest house, each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a walk-in shower.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodations. Wine and food plates are available at a supplement.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Jardin des Sens, La Rente d’Eguilly, including cycling and hiking. Guided tours with electric mountain bikes are available at a supplement.Dijon is 34 mi from the guest house, while Beaune is 34 mi from the property. It is 5 mi from Autoroute A6.
- We adored this place. Perfectly surrounded by nature and calmness, full of countryside charm, comfort and pleasure. Cannot wish for better hosts who were most welcoming, discreet and easy to communicate with. Room was spacious and pleasant, with everything one needs. A private sauna — something unique! Delicious local cheese and charcuterie served with excellent wine recommendation. The garden was beautiful and relaxing. Nearby villages and Morvan natural park worth visiting. Easy connection via A6 autoroute.
- Tasteful renovation of an old classic french property. A hidden gem. The landlords are very helpful and concerned about making your stay comfortable. Nice selection of wine and local finger food are available to your room and the breakfast is great.
- Calme, bien-être et accueil formidable. Possibilité de déguster des produits locaux et bio provenant des agriculteurs environnants et du jardin des propriétaires. Ces derniers sont de plus extrêmement agréables et attentionnés.
- tres belle ferme tres bien restaurée , petit déjeuner tip top , hôtes charmants au petit soin
- Practige locatie, dichtbij snelweg, uitstekend b&b om de vakantie mee te beginnen of te eindigen
Located in Maconge, Datcha Bourguignonne is a guest house surrounded by a garden. You can relax on the furnished terrace or borrow the free bicycles to discover the area. Dijon and Beaune are both 12 mi away.All of the rooms at Datcha Bourguignonne have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a wardrobe. Each room also features a private bathroom with free toiletries.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning, with an additional cost. There is a restaurant 3.1 mi away.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the guest house, and there is a lounge area with a computer. Free private parking is also possible on site and Semur is 12 mi away.
- The location is perfect for travelling across france.
- Location is wonderful…right off the interstate and 10 minutes to Chateauneuf..peaceful quiet village.
- Friendly approach, hospitable hostess, domestic atmosphere.
Comfortable accomodation and nice continental breakfast. Convivial hosts.
Excellent location for radiating out into the countryside, cycling or visiting sites.
- Owner was very friendly and stayed open specially for us until 12:30 due to traffic we were delayed
Le clos de la perdrix
Located in Bellenot-sous-Pouilly, Le clos de la perdrix offers accommodations with a garden. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. Every room includes a terrace with garden views.The units in the guest house are fitted with a kettle. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Le clos de la perdrix also feature free WiFi.Le clos de la perdrix offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Dijon is 24 mi from the guest house, while Beaune is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Dole – Jura Airport, 45 mi from the property. A garage is available for bicycles and motorbikes.
- The hostess was very easy to communicate with and very flexible. Breakfast was delicious and very generous. The bed was very comfortable.
- The owner is wonderful and the location is quiet and scenic. Really good value for the money!
- Breakfast was lovely, our bedroom was one of two opening into a spacious living/dining room. would be perfect for a family or couples traveling together
- Martine is a wonderful host and made us very welcome. Great place to stay on a road trip through Burgundy, an ideal location to explore the surrounding sights & villages. Spacious grounds with undercover parking. Delicious breakfast with home made jams and yoghurt.
- We enjoyed our stay in the quiet village. Although there were no shops everything we needed was just 3kms away in Pouilly-en-Auxois. Chateauneuf, Chateau Commarin , Dijon and cycling the canal from P-en Aux were highlights of our stay along with the wonderful hospitality of our hosts, Martine and Raymond.
Top Guest Houses In Vianges Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vianges Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vianges Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vianges Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!