7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Varennes Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Varennes Quebec is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Varennes Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Varennes Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Varennes Quebec. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Varennes Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Varennes Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Varennes Quebec:
Gite du Survenant
Located in the Hochelaga-Maisonneuve neighborhood in Montreal, 3.7 miles from Eaton Center Montreal, Gite du Survenant features a terrace and views of the garden.You will find a kettle in the room.The guest house also provides bike rental. Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 3.3 miles from Gite du Survenant, and St. Denis Theatre is 2.8 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
Hochelaga-Maisonneuve is a great choice for travelers interested in city trips, entertainment and museums.
- Excellent location for an event at the Olympic Stadium. Street was very quiet and apartments was lovely.
Gite du Survenant is an excellent choice for families who are looking to stay in the Olympic Park/Botanical Garden area. You are practically across the street from the Biodome and Planetarium, two great attractions for kids. The apartments is also within walking distance to to restaurants and the great Maisonneuve Market, as well as a short bus drive (or longer walk) away from lively Ontario St. in Hochelaga. Simon provides a great guide to the area and is a very attentive host.
The neighbourhood is quiet, and the apartments itself was spacious and comfortable for a family (two bedrooms with double beds, living room, kitchen, bathroom, and a balcony). The kitchen is equipped with everything you need to create meals, and I can see it being a great option for longer stays, too. Our apartments was homey and had a charming Canada theme to boot. Great value for the price.
- Great facility, very clean – even had a washer and drier (despite being quite noisy!), 10 minutes to downtown Montreal via car, great for commuters. Private and very convenient check in and check out process.
- The accommodation was very close to a Metro station. It was easy to gain access. The apartments was spacious and we had everything we needed. The hosts responded quickly to inquiries. They allowed us to have a late checkout due to our travel plans. Beds were comfortable and with a full kitchen we could prepare meals if we chose to.
- Prix très abordable, appartement exceptionnel, propre et tranquille.
Refuge Du Poète
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Refuge Du Poète offers pet-friendly accommodations in Longueuil.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is luggage storage space at the property.Montreal is 3.3 miles from Refuge Du Poète, and Laval is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 13 miles from Refuge Du Poète.
- Books to read, car parked almost in front, proximity of many restaurants, price, dog of hostess
- Every thing was excellent, and the parking is free in street, the place around is nice…
- Bedrooms are very delicate, bathroom is very clean. This B&B is good for people who travel alone, cos this house feel like home so you won’t feel too lonely. I liked my choice and I had great experience.
- Comfortable, quaint, cottage. Owner, Louise, was pleasant and informative. Breakfast was superb!
- Louise was a warm and gracious hostess. It was a clean, cozy, and quiet break from the busy Montreal experience. We selected a room with a private bathroom. Sweet, small, adorable dog on site; very well behaved and stays close to Louise, but is available for kisses if you wish. Main street shopping and cafes a block away.
La Petite Rêverie de Montréal
La Petite Rêverie de Montréal is located in Montreal, just 2.2 miles from Eaton Center Montreal. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom.Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 1.7 miles from La Petite Rêverie de Montréal, and St. Denis Theatre is 1.4 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 11 miles away.
- Everything really exceeded my expectation. Concidering the price, you cannot be to picky
The KITCHEN: has a full size microwave, a full size refrigerator and a table and chairs with small counter space. The oven top ventilation is poor and causes the smoke alarm to sound if you are just boiling water.
There is a convenient, free to use, washer and dryer in the shower area but it seems to program ONLY HOT WATER for the rinse cycle!
There is adjustable baseboard heating and there is a portable fan in the apt.
Neighborhood CAR PARKING on the street is available for FREE if you are careful to follow the seasonal and daily no parking signs. Paid off street private parking is available but I don’t think this is necessary and it is inconvenient because it is located at the rear of the building.
The rear apartments door has another small room for rent and it connects with this apartments so it makes it less private.
- The location was inexpensive and conveniently located near the Metro stop. There was a grocery store and many restaurants near by. As a world traveler it had everything I needed. Mrs. Tong was an excellent host. I would come back.
- great little patio. the subway was 5 minute walk away. On a quiet side street. Owners very helpful.free parking. Grocery store not even 10 minutes away.
- It was generally very quiet until the other guests started argueing one afternoon. The walls are paper thin. You can hear someone clipping their fingernails.
Habitats Julie et David (chambres)
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a playground, Habitats Julie et David (chambres) offers accommodations in Montreal, just 3.1 miles from Eaton Center Montreal.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 3 miles from Habitats Julie et David (chambres), and St. Denis Theatre is 2.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 9 miles from Habitats Julie et David (chambres).
No reviews yet.
Guest House de Chez Nous
One of our best sellers in Montreal! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Guest House de Chez Nous offers accommodations in Montreal.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Eaton Center Montreal is 0.7 miles from Guest House de Chez Nous, and Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 0.6 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 9 miles away.
Plateau Mont Royal is a great choice for travelers interested in friendly locals, atmosphere and ambiance.
- Very clean, warm and friendly. In a great location close to McGill University, downtown and Le plateau.
- The guesthouse can be easily reaxhed by several bus lines. The host is very nice even we came in late evening and she sill waited for us. The guest house is also close to the Montreal. Coach Terminal. Clean bath and comforatble room.
Madam Jacqueline, an elegant and kind lady let us stay at her neat room.
It is located very near Mont Royal and Des Arts!
- Host was very accomodating….home was immaculate…no longer serving breakfast…our host very nicely provided coffee on request
- The host is extremely friendly, full of ideas what to do in Montreal. The neighborhood is quiet but very close to the center (20 minute walk to many sights).
Pensione Popolo offers accommodations in Montreal.You will find a coffee machine in the room.Eaton Center Montreal is 1.6 miles from Pensione Popolo, and Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 9 miles from Pensione Popolo.
Plateau Mont Royal is a great choice for travelers interested in friendly locals, atmosphere and ambiance.
- Nice shower and clean tidy room. Close to metro station. Safe area to stay. 24 hour store across the road.
- Exactly what I wanted, a cozy room in the middle of the Plateau, great service and great location.
- Initially concerned it was out of downtown but it was great to be located by Denis, St Laurent and Mount Royal. We toured the city during the day then had Denis at night.
- At first I didn’t know what I was getting into as it’s not your typical Hotel setup but once I got in there It was nice, definatly geered toward 20 and 30 something crowds but that’s ok. Music in the bar was excellent
Great room for value. I think we were alone in the hotel section.
Not noisy on thursday night
Hotel Bon Soleil
La Nouvelle Maison JY is in Montréal’s Little Burgundy neighborhood, just a 5-minute walk from Lionel-Groulx Metro Station. Free Wi-Fi access is included.Shared bathroom facilities are available. Toiletries and a hairdryer are provided.A communal kitchen, complete with cooking utensils and cutlery, is accessible at this guesthouse. La Nouvelle Maison JY Montréal is also equipped with a washing machine and a terrace.There are several restaurants and shops within just over a quarter mile of this property. The Atwater Market is half a mile away. Montréal’s Underground City is 1.5 miles away.
- Hotel Bon Soleil has a great location, close to everywhere I needed to be. It was very affordable. There was no television but has free wi-fi and we were just there to sleep anyway. I was happy with the experience.
- Very pleasant, spacious, warm, excellent location, comfortable with a sense of home more than a hotel.
- This place was a very good price for a good quality room. If you don’t mind sharing a community bathroom, I highly recommend this place
- It was very worst experience . nothing as portrayed in the pictures. I got some bug bites, causing allergies to my skin.
- It was a place to sleep! The room boasted a pretty good TV and wifi. It was essentially a hostel, which was fine because we were only staying there for a couple of nights before moving on. The surrounding area has restaurants and nightlife, as well as easily accessible transit. (But if you’re expecting a hotel, this is not the place to stay. Caveat emptor and all that, but it was really not so bad once you got over the fact that it wasn’t anything close to the hotel that it has in its name.)
Top Guest Houses In Varennes Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Varennes Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Varennes Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Varennes Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!