7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Torres Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Torres Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Torres Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torres Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torres Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Torres Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Torres Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Torres Andalucía:
Complejo Alcaidia De Magina
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Complejo Alcaidia De Magina is located in Cambil. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.Baeza is 22 miles from Complejo Alcaidia De Magina, and Úbeda is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Surprisingly large and elegant rooms in a small town.
- Excellent value for money.Exceptionally helpful staff.Great food,especially the New Year Dinner.Relaxing,friendly atmosphere.Near motorway.
Absolutely everything – This is a 4 Star hotel type room.
Spotless , huge double bed with crisp white sheets. Included an equally clean bathroom. I was overwhelmed in every way. If I could rate it 10 out of 5 I would. Very nice welcoming staff – nothing was too much trouble.
Pity the location is a little off the beaten track and you need a car to get there . For me it was a welcome doscovery through booking.com
- The room was absolutely beautiful, the furniture was very tasteful and good quality. The bathroom was amazing, the hot water mixed well in the shower. There was air conditioning in the room that worked perfectly well. They forgot to give us the password for the Wi-fi so we don’t know if it worked OK. Breakfast wasn’t included in the price but we could have breakfast in the bar of the accommodation. It wasn’t expensive and it was OK.
- Every single thing! I wish all property we book are of this quality. Restaurant serves superb food so if you are into gastro-holiday highly recommended!
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Estación offers accommodations in Jaén, just 23 miles from Baeza. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Úbeda is 28 miles from Estación, and Andújar is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- The restaurant served the rail station as well as the hotel so it was open almost 24 hours. It wasn’t fine dining but was all one could want for a shortish stay. The staff were very helpful. The hotel was 2 star but the facilities were perfectly adequate.
- Good value, unpretentious, travellers hotel with gated parking. Reception is monitored 24 hours and we were able to park right outside the door. Simple accommodation which is ideal for one night at a good price.
- This is a no-frills hotel but quite new, very clean, and EVERYTHING WORKED WELL, water system, AC, awning. Staff was uniformly friendly and helpful, I think they are very happy people. Perfect Spanish breakfast at bar. Everyone in town knows how good the connecting restaurant is.
The room was clean and serviced daily. It is ideal for a one night stay or for those people in transit. Despite the fact that the hotel is in a railway station, no trains could be heard.
Parking is free.
The station is located on the edge of the tourist area, with easy access to the tourist sights. It was also easy to exit the city from this location.
- The room was what we required fpr our visit and quiet.The staff friendly and helpful.
Pensión Carlos V
One of our best sellers in Jaén! Pensión Carlos V is located in Jaén, just 23 miles from Baeza.Each room includes a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a shared bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Úbeda is 28 miles from Pensión Carlos V, and Andújar is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 40 miles from Pensión Carlos V.
- The friendly receptionist, the overall cleanliness of the place, the location – just 5 minutes to the bus station and 7-8 minutes to the city centre.
- Very nice and friendly guy on the reception. He also clean the bathroom and the rooms daily
- Good location near to the bus station and the city. Good value for a money.
- Fantastic customer service. The owners were so kind and accommodating. The rooms were small but clean.
- Great location, clean, friendly and helpful staff.
La Posada del Clavel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Posada del Clavel offers accommodations in Solera, just 25 miles from Cazorla.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Baeza is 22 miles from La Posada del Clavel, and Úbeda is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Wonderful place to stay in the middle of this beautiful village. Feels like staying home 🙂
- Esta en el medio del pueblo Solera y sus alrededores son muy rusticas. Naturaleza y las vistas desde algunas puntas en el pueblo fenomenal.
- Me gustó mucho la ubicación para tener tranquilidad, la limpieza de la casa y el trato de Ana la dueña que nos facilitó en todo momento nuestra estancia. Excelente también el bar de al lado para tomar una caña y una tapa.
- El trato exquisito. El pueblo esta en un enclave digno de visitar. Y la gente del pueblo, tremendamente acogedora. Un lugar para volver.
- Todo muy nuevo, cómodo y limpio, el trato del personal genial. Las zonas comunes están muy bien.
Pension Cristobal Colon
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension Cristobal Colon offers accommodations in Jaén, just 23 miles from Baeza.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.Úbeda is 28 miles from Pension Cristobal Colon, and Andújar is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Very quite, there was nobody in the hostel. Good wifi
- Lovely owners, let us keep our bags inside after checkout. 5 euro for excellently laundered clothes
- The Owner was pleasant & the location fairly good
- The location is in the very heart of city. 2 min to the cathedral. The owners are very kind but they can only speak Spanish.
- No me gustò nada,habitaciòn con una sola bombilla, sin apenas luz, las toallas tan viejas y descoloridas con manchas que no se daban, total un desastre, no sé lo recomiendo a nadie, tan mala era la habitación , que nos fuimos un día antes
Hostal Rural de Cuadros
Hostal Rural de Cuadros is located in Bedmar, just 24 miles from Cazorla. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Baeza is 14 miles from Hostal Rural de Cuadros, and Úbeda is 15 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 46 miles away.
El establecimiento se encuentra en un lugar de gran belleza paisajística, justo al final de la garganta del río Cuadros. Desde él se pueden hacer infinidad de excursiones a la sierra y a otros lugares monumentales como Úbeba o Baeza.
Las vistas son maravillosas. El entorno es fresco y arbolado.
Paqui y Pedro tratan al huésped como si fuera de la familia. Son gente muy amable y hospitalaria. Ayudan y te dan información permanentemente.
Las habitaciones, con terraza, se abren a unas vistas de varios kilómetros. Son cómodas.
Merece la pena probar los espárragos, las habitas y las alcachofas en cualquiera de sus variedades.
Y, por su puesto, el aceite.
- la ubicación del establecimiento es ideal en plena naturaleza
- Entorno natural, el trato familiar de Paki y Pedro.. y su comida casera
- La atención personal muy agradable, cercana y correcta en todo momento. El menú excelente con productos de la comarca.
- La traquilidad ,es algo que si no estás allí no lo puedes apreciar.
- El establecimiento se encuentra en un lugar de gran belleza paisajística, justo al final de la garganta del río Cuadros. Desde él se pueden hacer infinidad de excursiones a la sierra y a otros lugares monumentales como Úbeba o Baeza.
Pensión Martín is located in Jaén, just 23 miles from Baeza.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Úbeda is 28 miles from Pensión Martín, and Andújar is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 40 miles from Pensión Martín.
- The bed was comfortable and the towels. Gave the owner a few tips to repaint the pink room with white and put in hooks and translucent curtains when I left, he promised to follow up and improve the heating as well. Hw apologised more than once for the discomfort.
- Location is good and the guy was nice to give me some hot water.
- Convenient location with 24h reception. Spacious room with TV and heating.
- Ubicación perfecta, muy centrico pero silencioso a la vez, el tamaño de las habitaciones era bueno y la cama cómoda. Lo recomiendo para una escapada a Jaén.
- Está bien ubicado y el responsable de la pensión nos atendió muy bien y nos facilito todo lo que necesitábamos
Top Guest Houses In Torres Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Torres Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Torres Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Torres Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!