7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Torre-Pacheco Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Torre-Pacheco Murcia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Torre-Pacheco Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torre-Pacheco Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torre-Pacheco Murcia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Torre-Pacheco Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Torre-Pacheco Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Torre-pacheco Murcia:
Pensión El Cordobés
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Pensión El Cordobés is located in Los Alcázares, just 23 miles from Murcia.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Torrevieja is 19 miles from Pensión El Cordobés, and Cartagena is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Very clean ,nice size room with comfy bed..Good variety of toiletries which were refreshed every day..Fridge in room and there is a shared lounge room with a TV and toilet and a microwave. Rooms cleaned every day. Close to town Hall where there are lots of bars and shops just behind it.
- Very clean hotel best I’ve stayed in for along while
- No breakfast offered. Accommodation was basic, yet comfortable and clean. It was what we expected and for one night it was fine.
Basic accommodation but very clean and excellent value for money. Ramon restaurant very close and excellent. Close to the beach.
Very quiet no noise from other guests.
- Good location, extremely clean in all areas. Lovely clean and bright room and bathroom ( with nice toiletries) Owner very helpful with sorting out taxi to the airport as we checked out.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Pension Katherine offers pet-friendly accommodations in Lo Pagán. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Murcia is 22 miles from Pension Katherine, and Torrevieja is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 3.7 miles from Pension Katherine.
- This is a very cheap place that’s comfortable enough and close to the promenade and main street that has lots of bars and eating places. It was comfortable enough for our short stay and they were fine with us bringing our dog.
- Location is fine, just few minutes walking from the beach. You can easily find free parking around. Classical breakfast with tomato and bread. Good value.
- Very nice people in a nice place. good vibes. The breakfast was good too
- The room itself was spotless and the aircon amazing. Fresh towels everyday. The cleaners were fantastic.
- A reasonably good breakfast, plenty of it, although chaotic if you wanted it toasted. but if you leave it later, it was easier.. Booking in was n´t that friendly or helpful,
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Pensión K-Hito is located in Santiago de la Ribera, just 22 miles from Murcia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torrevieja is 14 miles from Pensión K-Hito, and Cartagena is 16 miles from the property. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Very good location of the pension. Room with a balcony. Everything clean. Friendly stuff.
- the staff were very friendly… the Hostal was VERY clean…………… better than any hotel !!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Great location just round the corner from beach, cafes, restaurants etc
- The owners although not speaking English were lovely. The location is very good. The room adequate for our requirements but the bathroom/shower facility could be a little better, but overall we would use Pension de-Kihto again.
- Top location. Family pension eventhou they didnt speak english we always found a way. Always happy to call me a taxi 😀
Pensión Manolo II
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Manolo II offers accommodations in Cartagena, just 27 miles from Murcia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torrevieja is 30 miles from Pensión Manolo II, and La Manga del Mar Menor is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- breakfast available ,grosserie store across the street.
- Basic pension attached to a Hotel. Clean, presentable room, cafeteria downstairs. Free parking provided.
- My room was very clean and had a balcony with an excellent view of the petroleum station.
This is quite an old hotel, quite far from the centre, but parking was a big plus for us. The staff was friendly enough to provide us with private bathroom room, although when we were doing our booking only shared bathroom rooms were left. Thank you for that!
Generally not much to expect from this place – a standard hotel, AC, restaurant.
- I loved this place! Perfect value for the money, comfortable room with air-conditioning and all necessary equipment and facilities. Very, very recommendable!!
Pensión Balcones Azules
In the center of Cartagena, this guesthouse offers air-conditioned rooms with views of the ruins of El Molinete. The Roman Theatre of Carthago is just a 5 minute walk away.All the rooms at Pensión Balcones Azules feature tile floors, air conditioning and heating. They come with a TV, telephone and wired internet. The private bathroom has a bathtub or shower.La Manga del Mar Menor, including Playa Honda and La Gola Beach, is about a 30 minute drive away. The wild beach of El Portús is just 7.5 miles away.Pensión Balcones Azules has a 24-hour front desk. Cartagena bus station is a 10 minute walk away.
- The view out of the window on a large hill with Roman ruins is unique and the location in the old town close to a square with a lot of bars and cafes is perfect to experience night life in Spain.
- Perfect location, nice staff to talk to. Service for key (you can leave it with reception).
view from balcony – of roman ruins (standing room only)
Clean room & bathroom
- The bed was very comfortable.Lots of hot water,friendly staff,very clean.
- Friendly staff. Security/ reception 24 hours. Central location. Warm and clean. Near bars and shops. Refreshments available in reception. Shower hot and powerful. Air-con warm. High bed. All ideal for a few days break. Local bars have tapas & beer for a few euros.
Pensión Encarna Vargas
This small guest house is located in the historic centre of La Union, in Murcia. All of the air-conditioned rooms have Wi-Fi, and all rooms can be reached by lift.The air-conditioned rooms in Pension Encarna Vargas have a flat-screen satellite TV and a balcony. They also have 2 armchairs, and a private bathroom.There are shops, cafés and restaurants in the surrounding area.Both Cartagena and the Mar Menor are about 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Sr Gines is a very good, friendly and helpful host. The facilities are very comfortable and clean. La Union is a few miles from the main tourist areas of Cartagena city and the beach, but otherwise that is no problem if you have a car. Breakfast is not served, but there are lots of eating places with good value for money. Thanks for a very enjoyable stay.
Gines, the owner, was great. Helpful very courtious.
Google translate used to great effect!
- chap on reception was charming little Spanish helps could not be more helpful ,great location ,elegant building good wifi charming attached public reception room a bonus
- I really enjoyed my stay. I was satisfied with all my needs (i.e. where to buy the best wine/jamon, etc.) and the owner really took care of me. 🙂
The room was lovely and clean, we had no complaints and would definitely use again when going to this area of Spain. This area of Spain was really nice and not far from Cartagena.
The hotel owner was really friendly and nothing was a problem for him. Also liked the access to the hotel Wi-Fi.
Pension La Puntica
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Pension La Puntica is located in Lo Pagán, 22 miles from Murcia and 12 miles from Torrevieja. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cartagena is 18 miles from Pension La Puntica, and La Manga del Mar Menor is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- My only comment is that the bed is a little hard for my liking but that is solely a personal choice. My preference would likely not suit the next person, so in reality, overall it was just fine and I have no real complaints. They are doing a great job and I would definitely stay with them again.
- very clean and run in a very friendly manner , would stay again if in that area.
– really clean room / hotel, the room was cleaned up every day!
– veeery close to the beach
– we could park directly at the hotel door, although it’s written there is no parking possible (maybe because of low season)
- Room ok, comfortable bed, most important appliances: air con, fridge, tv. Elevator in the hotel and elevator for the disabled 🙂 Service very nice and attentive. Warm greetings . Close to the promenade and mud bath. I recommend the small restaurant Miramar led by Lithuanian Vitas.
- Very comfortable bed, great Air Con, perfect location
Top Guest Houses In Torre-pacheco Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Torre-Pacheco Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Torre-Pacheco Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Torre-Pacheco Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!