7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sofuentes Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Sofuentes Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sofuentes Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sofuentes Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sofuentes Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sofuentes Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sofuentes Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Sofuentes Aragon:
Hostal Las Coronas
The comfortable, air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Las Coronas feature elegant décor. All include a plasma TV, minibar and private bathroom with hairdryer.The property has a restaurant serving traditional, regional cuisine, a bar and a pleasant terrace. There are also several bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk.Las Coronasis just 350 feet from the 14th century San Esteban Church and the Sada Palace, birthplace of King Ferdinand II. The city’s castle is 5 minutes’ walk away.Hostal Las Coronas is 37.3 miles from Pamplona and less than2 hours’ drive from Zaragoza.
Location in centre of Sos
Good breakfast (pay extra for it!)
Room overlooking the small square right in the centre.
Helpful staff. Was more than we expected for the price.
Sos Del Rey is a quaint village.
- An authentic Inn, well-located in a spectacular medieval village. Unpretentious, friendly and excellent value for money
- The hotel was extremely helpful when it came to accommodating my old car. Sos del Rey is a lovely location and we have stayed at one place or another there on a number of occasions; everything is within easy walking distance.
- The staff were extremely helpful and very courteous. I had a room which overlooked the small square it was picturesque and very medieval.
- Location in centre of Sos
Hostal Rural J.P.
Situated opposite the Romanesque church of Santa María, each of the rooms at Hostal Rural J.P. has views of the church or the river. Guests can get a self-service breakfast at an extra cost.Hostal Rural J.P. is perfectly located for the Castle of Javier and the Leyre Monastery. The historic town of Sos del Rey Católico is just 6.2 miles away, while Pamplona is about 25 minutes’ drive away.The J.P. Hostal is ideally situated for outdoor activities and bicycle storage is offered on site. It is surrounded by the Valleys of Roncal and Salázar and Foz de la Lumbier Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive away.
- The owner was amazing. He sat down with me and explained elements of business to me. All was real nice..but the owner JP was the best part.
- Easy to find at the far end of town and very convenient for walking into the town. Friendly welcome, clean with pleasant decor. There is a supermarket 200 metres down the road – turn left when you exit the front door. Sanguesa – lots in the guide books about its historical significance, plenty of bars serving simple basic food at a reasonable price. Good municipal pool (can get crowded) near to a convenient and clean camp site with bar/restaurant. My pics show the very effective mosquito screens over the window and the river across the road from the hostal.
Apartment was simple and clean.
Great location overlooking small plaza. Being able to cook a simple meal with produce from the local shops was a treat.
- Hotel well run and very friendly and excellent location would stay again with no second thoughts
Trato excelente con el responsable del alojamiento,Juan Pedro.Muy amable.
Apartamento muy centrico y muy tranquila la zona.
Alojamiento y pueblo ideal para hacer turismo en la zona y en el mismo pueblo también,muy interesante todo.
Ruta del Tiempo
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa bath or a hot tub.You will find a tour desk and gift shop at the property.Ochagavía is 30 miles from Ruta del Tiempo, and Isaba is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 29 miles from Ruta del Tiempo.
- Like stepping back in time located in the heart of the medieval city. The owner is a wonderful woman who has done a fabulous job of rebuilding the old structure. She is an historian and very knowledgeable about the history of the city and the area.
- A beautiful room, beautifully decorated and furnished with a wonderful view of an amazing town.
- Beyond charming! Artfully and thematically decorated to reflect the known world at the time of Isabella and Ferdinand. We had the Oceania room, which was lovely. The owner has beautifully restored this 7-room 13th century building, creating comfort and warmth throughout. Sos del Rey Catolico is fascinating.
- Lolli is just charming and upbeat. Her sense of style makes this place warm and memorable. We had considered the Parador at the far end of town but Routa is way better and half the price. We did not want to leave. A fascinating Medieval town with this as an oasis.
- Good access especially for pilgrims.Nice food at affordable price. Nice sittingarea in front where you meet fellow travelers.
Hostal Rural Casa Pedro
A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Estella is 27 miles from Hostal Rural Casa Pedro, and Calahorra is 26 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- The family are the friendliest people you could meet. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Lynda and Andy make you feel so welcome.
- Nice rural place in beautiful area. Friendly staff. Pet friendly. Welcomed by a donkey and friendly dog who live on the property. The room & beds comfortable.
- This is definitely a place to return to. Very welcoming and laid back hosts. Perfect place to hide out while exploring Navarra. Make sure to have diner there as well. And chances are you’ll find some good conversation.
- The efforts on being nature-friendly and self powered. The construction of the room was very new and well maintained. My private room had private bathroom… well, it was a shower-room. Pressure of water was ok although the flow was limited (of course it’s understandable as it’s more sustainable). No tv on the bedroom… so bring your own entertainment!
- Its a cute place with a open pool and nice hostess and home good food
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ochagavía is 30 miles from mayor25, and Isaba is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 29 miles from mayor25.
No reviews yet.
Logis Hostal Rural Txapi Txuri
This rustic property with exposed stone walls and wooden surfaces includes a shared lounge with TV. There is also a dining room where traditional local dishes are served for breakfast and dinner.Fitted with wooden flooring, the rooms include a TV, desk, and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.Senda Viva Adventure Park, which includes a large zoo, is a 45-minute drive from the property. You can also visit Olite, known for its vineyards and wineries, 15.2 miles away. Monasterio de la Oliva is 2.5 miles while Bardenas Reales Natural Park is 15.5 miles away.
- Hotel was well equipped and nicely decorated, restaurant was very good
- This was probably the best hotel we stayed in during our whole trip around Spain. The village was small and quiet with amazing desert park – Bardenas Reales nearby (car is essential). During the siesta time there are some small bars with tapas open, where all locals go. Fantastic experience, the biggest room (that we stayed in) had balcony and a fan. The owner was extremely helpful and hospitable. (And also spoke English!) He suggested more places to see on our further trip towards the coast. I can’t say enough how much I recommend staying in this fantastic place !
- Everything. Very rustic and peaceful. The owner really nice. Dinner and breakfast first class. Would like to have stayed longer.
- Very nice and helpful host and nicely decorated rooms. Breakfast and dinner was delicious. You feel like in a french restaurant, just with Spanish dishes! The hotel is not too far from the Badena Reales, which is just amazing.
- Lovely place. Beautiful spotless room. The owner was very friendly and provided us with all the information we required. Both diner and breakfast were absolutely excellent. Los bardenas reales were an absolute highlight and only a 20 minutes drive away.
Hostal Restaurante Arangoiti
The rooms at the Arangoiti feature wooden floors and stone walls. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. Some have a private balcony and some have great mountain views.Hostal Arangoiti’s country-style restaurant has a fireplace and serves homemade Navarran food, using fresh, seasonal ingredients. There is also a café where you can enjoy pintxos, local tapas.The guest house is located just 2 minutes’ drive from the Yesa Reservoir, where you can go fishing. Staff can arrange fishing licences for guests.Javier Castle is 7 minutes’ drive from the Arangoiti, and Lumbier Gorge is 10 minutes away. You can drive to central Pamplona in 35 minutes.
Its the only place for miles around and the owner is quite friendly.
The rooms are cool with plenty of hot water and comfirtable bed
- Very clean and well appointed bathroom. Easy to find location.
- las habitaciones muy ambientadas, de piedra y madera, baño grande
- Habitacion muy confortable, la atención muy amable
- Lo mejor fue el confort que daba tener una calefacción potente que caldeaba toda la estancia, ideal en contraste con el frío exterior.
- Its the only place for miles around and the owner is quite friendly.
Top Guest Houses In Sofuentes Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sofuentes Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sofuentes Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sofuentes Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!