7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Serranillos Playa Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Serranillos Playa Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Serranillos Playa Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Serranillos Playa Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Serranillos Playa Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Serranillos Playa Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Serranillos Playa Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Serranillos Playa Castilla-la Mancha:
All of the rooms in Hostal Cazalegas have free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. Some rooms also have a hydromassage shower. All rooms are accessible by lift.Situated in a quiet area, local activities include hiking along one of the various routes that begins at the reservoir. You can also windsurf or go horse riding.The Cazalegas Hostal has a café serving typical Castilian dishes. Reception is open 24 hours a day.Free parking can be found nearby. The A-5 main road is just 1.2 miles away. Talavera de la Reina is about 7.5 miles away.
- Very friendly staff, absolutely clean and very nice place
- The staff was really kind and helpful. They only speaks Spanish. I suggest you to bring slippers with you, because the tile floor of the bed and the bathroom is cold. We get shampoo and shower gel, too. It was much better than I expected from a 2* hotel.
- Very friendly staff, eager to assist me despite us not having a common language.
- Room is clean, friendly host. Basics are in order. Soap, shampoo, glass available.
- Por destacar algo positivo la amabilidad del personal. Estaba limpio.
La Posada de Bayuela
The rooms at La Posada de Bayuela feature terra cotta floors and country-style décor. Each one comes with a work desk and a private bathroom.The Posada’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food. There is also a bar serving drinks and snacks throughout the day.The Posada has a charming lounge with books and board games. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area.You can drive to the beautiful Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve in around an hour. Toledo and Madrid are both around 1 hour and 15 minutes’ drive away.
- i reserved it for my family, they absolutely loved the property, beds were extra comfortable, and location was wonderful.
- La atención del personal excelente. El restaurante también muy bien. Decoración cuidada. Situado en el centro del pueblo.
- Todo!el patio de abajo,la habitación,el salón común,la decoración..y la comida.
- Lugar céntrico y muy agradable.magnifico patio interior.las habitaciones limpias y agradables.salón común precioso y con gran cantidad de libros.todos muy agradables y atentos.muy contentos con la estancia y la comida.
- La ubicación, el ambiente, era un sitio tranquilo y muy acogedor, muy bien atendido y la cocina era muy buena
Hostal Minigolf El Meson
The rooms include a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe, as well as a private bathroom with a bath. They offer views of the garden or the mountains.El Meson’s restaurant serves homemade dishes and sells typical local produce. There is also a big terrace, a bar, and a shared lounge with TV.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. Cazalegas Lake is 8.1 miles away. Talavera de la Reina can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- Decent value for money.The room size was better than expected and matrasses were great!
- We arrived on a Sunday, a day with some local families in the restaurant. This was very warm atmosphere. The diner and the breakfast were great. And the view from our room was beautiful!
- Poder elegir habitación. Estaban todas disponibles.
- El personal muy agradable y atento. El servicio de retauración muy digno. Buen emplazamiento para visitar la zona, preciosa por otra parte.
- El dasayuno muy rico, la tostada y el zumo de naranja de calidad superior. aunque no incluido en el precio de la habitación,
Hostal la Embajada
All rooms are heated and come with a fan, desk and TV. They feature tiled floors and the private bathroom comes with a shower and toiletries.There is a bar just below the Hostal la Embajada. The town’s shops and restaurants are within a short walk.The A5 Motorway is easily accessible and the Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve is 55.9 miles away.
- La habitación estaba bien, no se pasaba frio y era bastante grande.
- a cama boa. durante a noite um pouco barulhento devido a alguns hospedes não respeitarem o descanso dos outros ,com gritos várias vezes durante a noite.
Trato agradable del personal. Buena recomendacion de sitios por la zona
para poder cenar.
- Hostal normal, suficiente para alojarse de paso. Buen precio.
Un accueil très agréable
Très bonne qualité/ prix
Hôtel calme et bien placé
Casa Rural El Roblon
Each room has a bathroom with shower. There is a shared lounge area with TV, fireplace and library where guests can relax.Casa Rural El Roblon is 35 Km from Talavera de la Reina, while Hoyos del Espino and the Sierra de Gredos are 57.2 miles away. Barajas Airport is 93.2 miles away. Free parking on site is offered.
- Everything, the surroundings,the peace and quiet . Nothing was to much trouble for the host. I was the only guest so spoiled with whatever’ I needed. Wonderful food, freshly prepared and cooked. Chips to die for.
- Quiet place in the middle of the Valley of Tiétar. The house is surrounded by a beautiful Spanish landscape called “Dehesa” with cattle and holm oaks
- Wonderful place for a quiet peaceful stay. Excellent host.
- lovely peaceful “casa rural” in beautiful countryside.
- Geweldige locatie. Alles wordt er aan gedaan om het de gasten naar de zin te maken.
Casa Rural Rincón de la Fuente
The Rincón de la Fuente serves delicious homemade cuisine in its restaurant. There is a spacious and quiet garden.The Rincón de la Fuente is surrounded by oak and olive trees. It is an ideal location for exploring the countryside, with many walking and horse-riding routes nearby. The Gredos Mountains are within a short drive, and there is free parking on site.All rooms have elegant design, with natural materials such as antique wood. They each include a balcony, and air conditioning is available for an extra cost.
- The stay was absolutely fantastic! The house and pool have a lovely view towards Gredos’ Mountains. Isidro, one of the owners, was very kind and made our stay extra special with his wonderful cooking and his magic touch for making us feel welcome. The beds are also comfortable.
- Beautiful home only 1.5 hours from Madrid. Our room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. We had a lovely view of the Sierra and overlooked the relaxing pool. Perhaps the biggest surprise was the quality of the food. Isidro made excellent food for both lunch and dinner every day that we were there – simple, healthy, clean and delicious. He was also an excellent host. The house is perfect for a young couple looking to get away for a weekend to disconnect and relax. We will definitely be back!
- El encanto del edificio. La piscina y la atención del dueño.
- Ein ruhiger Landsitz.Man kann auf der Wiese mit Liegen ausspannen.
- Prachtig huis, sfeervolle ruime kamers, goed bed en fijne douche. Eetruimte heel prettig, simpel ontbijt maar het avondeten was prima!
Hostal La Aldaba
Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.
- Staff very friendly despite my arriving with short notice on la Noche Buena. Internet worked very well.
- Language was a bit of a problem as I do not speak Spanish. But the owner and staff were very happy to work with me and Google translate. The owner was just a nice guy. The facilities were clean and quite attractive.
- Friendly staff, amenable to special requests. Very quiet location, no disturbances and we woke up to see storks flying over the village.
- the owner was very nice as he even heated up some food i had brought with me. I thought the furniture was very interesting because it made use of typical objects found or made in the in the area, like barils of wine cut in half and made into consoles…
- Tiene servicio de restaurante, bar. etc.. el personal muy amable. Muy económico, Parking gratuito.
Top Guest Houses In Serranillos Playa Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Serranillos Playa Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Serranillos Playa Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Serranillos Playa Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!