7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saseenos Station Vancouver Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Saseenos Station Vancouver Island is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saseenos Station Vancouver Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saseenos Station Vancouver Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saseenos Station Vancouver Island. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saseenos Station Vancouver Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saseenos Station Vancouver Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Saseenos Station Vancouver Island:
Sooke Home & Garden
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Sooke Home & Garden is located in Sooke in the region of Vancouver Island, just 13 miles from Victoria. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space and gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Sidney is 21 miles from Sooke Home & Garden, and Port Angeles is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- linda is a great host. the suite has lots of space and very homey feel to it. loved all her books too.
- The place was amazing private quiet and so extremely relaxin. The propeety has a amazing garden to go sit in. They were very accomadating. It felt like home away from home. I would go back there in a second…
- Seperated entrance to come and go.Bicycle storage inside.
- Linda’s place is just like a Kiwi Batch. Very layed back with a real summer holiday feel. It was a great place to spend a few days after the flight from New Zealand. We used the bikes and had a lovely ride that started at the bottom of her road. If your into something a bit different and not looking for 5 star it’s a great place to stay to explore the area.?? ??
- It was roomy and easy to find. Cool exposed bedrock.
Salty Towers Ocean Front Cottages
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Salty Towers Ocean Front Cottages is located in Sooke in the region of Vancouver Island, just 17 miles from Victoria. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sidney is 25 miles from Salty Ocean Cottages, and Port Angeles is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Watching the owner feed the local bald eagle was pretty spectacular! The breakfast supplied in the room was also very nice
- The property and its ameneties are astounding, then the cottage itself was adorable and relaxing and glorious. Not to mention the beautiful breakfast basket they left for us in the fridge full of all kinds of food: eggs, juice, yogurt, fruit, bread, fresh baked muffins, milk, coffee, tea etc. After a miserable experience at another accommodation it was just what we needed.
Lovely breakfast basket with fruit and homemade muffins, yoghurt and milk and cream, jam for toast was a bonus we were not expecting.
We were luckily upgraded to the garden suite which was lovely with a little kitchen and sitting room area, whereas what we had booked was just a bedroom with tiny sitting area. In the summer you could use the deck and we did use the hot tub with view of the sea very romantic. The owner was so friendly and helpful. It was a delightful place and near to walk out to Whiffey Spit.
- coffee, hot tub, eagles eating frozen fish thrown from the dock
- We stayed in two locations – the Captain’s Cabin was wonderful, roomy, bright, clean, kitchen was well supplied. It was decorated in a nautical theme, very comfy. Breakfast provisions were wonderful, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, cheese, and the best ever homemade banana bread!
1 Bedroom/1 Bath Above Garage Suite
Located in Victoria, 8 miles from Save-On-Foods Memorial Center, 1 Bedroom/1 Bath Above Garage Suite features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Victoria Conference Center is 7 miles from 1 Bedroom/1 Bath Above Garage Suite, and Mcpherson Theater is 8 miles away. Victoria Airport is 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Suite Spot
Located in the West Shore neighborhood in Victoria, 7 miles from Save-On-Foods Memorial Center, The Suite Spot features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are available. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Mcpherson Theater is 7 miles from The Suite Spot, and Victoria Conference Center is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 15 miles from The Suite Spot.
No reviews yet.
Ocean Wilderness Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a barbecue, Ocean Wilderness Inn offers accommodations in Shirley, just 23 miles from Victoria. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the sea or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, windsurfing and diving. Sidney is 28 miles from Ocean Wilderness Inn, and Port Angeles is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 27 miles from Ocean Wilderness Inn.
- The hosts were especially thoughtful and helpful. We would love to stay here on another trip. The location for exploration (mostly on foot) of the coast was wonderful, easy access down the hill from the property.
- Great croissants & coffee. Loved the location away from Victoria. Local pizza place (just opened) was very good, as were the local artisans.
- The bed was comfy but tuvet duvet was much too heavy. The plain croissants were good but the chocolate ones were not our tast.
- Heaven on earth! The breakfast was very good and the owners were very nice people. They loved to help us plan our stay/trip and had some great ideas for dining. The location is a very idyllic spot at the beach.
- Extraordinarily clean rooms and property. Friendly owners and staff. Beautiful grounds. Comfy Westin-type beds and linens.
Ocean Island Suites
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. This Victoria guest accommodation is situated in an historic home originally built in 1907. It offers quiet, individually decorated suites with fully equipped kitchens and free Wi-Fi. Victoria Harbour Water Aerodrome is 3 minutes’ drive away.Each colourful suite at Ocean Island Suites offers a cable TV and a work desk with seating area. The fully equipped kitchens include tea and coffee-making facilities, a dining area and a dishwasher. All suites feature balconies or patios with garden views.24-hour reception is offered at Victoria Ocean Island Suites. For convenience, a guest launderette is located on site.Central Victoria attractions such as the Royal Theatre and the British Columbia Parliament Buildings are less than 1.2 miles away from this guest accommodation. The University Of Victoria is 18 minutes’ drive away.
- The privacy and the closeness to downtown and great landmarks in Victoria!
- This is a good space if you have a pet. There is a small fenced yard behind the house which was perfect for a little playtime or puppy business. The kitchen was well equipped and everything was clean and worked well. The bed was reasonably comfortable. The neighbourhood was quiet at night, and really good for evening walks – perfectly safe, and interesting.
- Location was excellent, kitchen facilities were very useful, bed was very comfortable. The garden seating area was very nice Good value in a good location..Décor is a bit dated and worn, but the room is large and bright and very quiet at night.
- It is very central, easy walk to the water front, restaurants and grocery shopping. The garden is nice with a lot of shade for hot summer days.
Hung Homo Homestay – Men Only
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Offering ocean front accommodation for gay and bisexual men, Hung Homo Homestay – Men Only is situated in Victoria. Free WiFi is available throughout.Each spacious guest room has a queen size bed, comfortable living area and en suite 4-piece bathroom. The kitchenette provides a coffee machine and refrigerator. Additional amenities include a key-less locking system and private entrance.Guests have access to the “Nasty Pig Playpen”, Hung Homo Homestay’s on-site sex spa.This homestay is only 1,500 feet from Beacon Hill Park and 0.6 miles from Cook Street Village. Downtown Victoria is 25 minutes’ walk away.
- The room was very comfortable with eye popping decor. Everything we needed was right there for us, and we were located super close to Dallas Rd with stunning scenery all around.
- Owner Maurice was very attentive to our every need. He even watched our small dog when we went out to eat! Note the place is three houses away from great running trails along the bay–and an off leash dog park.
- Maurice was a great host and everything was clean and comfortable. Great men only accommodation. Will definitely be back to stay when next in Victoria.
Very spacious and comfortable room. I had every thing I wanted at a very reasonable price.
I was very satisfied.
- The house is in a quiet friendly neighbourhood very close to the sea. Maurice is a friendly host always ready to help with tips about what to do. The room and the bath are equipped with everything men need.
Top Guest Houses In Saseenos Station Vancouver Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saseenos Station Vancouver Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saseenos Station Vancouver Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saseenos Station Vancouver Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!