7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Cruz de los Cuérragos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz de los Cuérragos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Cruz de los Cuérragos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de los Cuérragos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz de los Cuérragos Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Cruz de los Cuérragos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Cruz de los Cuérragos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Santa Cruz De Los Cuérragos Castile And Leon:
This charming stone hotel is located in the historic centre of Puebla de Sanabria, one of the oldest towns in Zamora. It offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with flat-screen TVs.Hostal Tribal includes a traditional Spanish restaurant, serving dishes such as grilled meats. Light meals are available in the hotel’s bar-cafeteria.Guests can reach Sanabria’s historic attractions within 10 minutes by foot. These include the 15th-century castle and the Romanesque-Gothic church of Nuestra Señora de Azogue from the 13th century. Lake Sanabria Natural Park is 7.5 miles away.
- Location and rooms were great. Very clean. Easy walking into town etc.
- The hotel is central and easy to find, and it has two dining rooms, in one of which we enjoyed a nice local lunch. The room was attractively decorated, and the staff were helpful. There is ample public parking about 10 minutes’ walk away.
- nos gusto especialmente la ubicacion en el centro de la ciudad ademas la habitacion era tranquila sin un solo ruido y limpia , la calefaccion estaba encendida todo el dia , para nosotros no se podia pedir mas . El restaurante del hotel nos gusto buena cocina buen precio .
- Todo limpio calentito y camas cómodas. La ubicación está barbara podés dejar el auto sin pagó. No tenía placar
Très joli village.
Petite boulangerie caféteria Puig tout près.
Très sympa, 2 euros le petit déjeuner.
Hostal Carlos V
This family-run guest house is situated in the centre of Puebla de Sanabria, 1,000 feet from the Castle and the Old Town. It offers free Wi-Fi and heated rooms with a flat-screen TV.Rooms at Hostal Carlos V have wooden floors and simple, country-style décor. All have a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.The Carlos V’s café-restaurant serves homemade breakfast and traditional local cuisine. It has a large covered terrace which opens onto the street.The guest house is situated just 8.1 miles from Sanabria Lake, the largest glacial lake in Spain. Portugal’s Montesinho Natural Park is a 20-minute drive away.
- Big room with friendly reception. Healthy 5 euro breakfast
- This was a little bit of luxury for me on my cycling tour. Everything was excellent and very relievd that they happily stored my bike securely overnight.
Excellent customer service provided by staff.
Stylish decor of rooms, interesting cafe menu.
Nice clean modern room with good views.
Staff polite and helpful
- The room was very nice. The hostess was extremely helpful especially as we arrive walking the Via de la Plata in the pouring rain.
Hostal “Los Chanos el Ruso”
Offering a restaurant, Hostal “Los Chanos” is located in Galende. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen tv. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a bidet. Extras include a bed linen.At Hostal “Los Chanos” you will find barbecue facilities and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a games room. The property offers free parking.Restaurant offers menu dishes.You can drive to Puebla de Sanabria in 15 minutes while Lago de Sanabria is 3.7 miles away from the property.
- Very friendly staff. Free coffee and tea available in the common room. Great location close to the lake
The hostal is close to the lake, so it is easy to visit Sanabria lake and the soroundings.
The owner is extremelys sympatic.
Parking is close to the hotel
The restaurant is in front and is very good as well as the staff.
Very clean and confortable.
I would recomend and I will return
- Pocos alojamientos he visto en España que te ofrezcan café y leche gratis si necesitas un desayuno rápido. La ubicación es muy buena para despertar y llegar en 5 minutos al lago de Sanabria. El restaurante de enfrente nos gustó en cuanto a calidad de la comida pero no en atención.
- La habitacion estaba muy bien y el precio genial! La atencion muy buena! En frente al hostal tienen un bar restaurante q pertenece al mismo propietario.. Y se come genial y hay un ambiente muy bueno! Yo seguramente repita me encanto el sitio y los lagos de sanabria q estan a 10 minutos por ahi en coche
- Tienen una de estar compartida muy acogedora para poder comer. Ofrecen café al desayuno…todo un lujo!! Nos sentimos muy agusto.
Posada Real La Pascasia
Posada Real La Pascasia is a country-style inn, housed in a 19th-century building in Sanabria. This hotel features a restaurant and rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi.The Posada has luxurious rooms with contemporary décor. Some rooms feature a hot tub or hydromassage shower, and all have a fridge and DVD player.
The hotel has a library and DVD collection.The Posada’s on-site restaurant offers a range of traditional Castillian cuisine and serves continental breakfast, as well as lunch and dinner.The hotel has easy access to the Sierra de Culebra Mountains and the River Tera, around 650 feet away. Local activities include fishing, hiking and horse riding.Posada Real La Pascasia offers special massages with chocolate, silk and cava for an extra charge.Sanabria holds its annual fiesta from 5 to 10 September. The guest house is ideally placed to enjoy the celebrations, but please note that guests may experience some noise disturbance during this time.
- Very friendly lady on reception went out of her way to be helpfull
- Me gustó mucho la habitación y los detalles que tenian para las mujeres como champú, crema hidratante, tenían algodón otros para desmaquillarte,bastoncillos…no se porque pero no he encontrado un hotel tan completo en este aspecto! La habitación fue la dúplex suite era inmejorable!! Repetiré seguro
- La habitación en general. Buenas vistas, bien acondicionado, limpio y confortable.
La suite en la que estuve era preciosa, muy cómoda y con unas vistas alucinantes. La ubicación de la posada muy buena.
Las chicas de recepción encantadoras y dispuestas a agradar.
La ubicación, en la mejor zona de Sanabria.
Atención en la recepción, limpieza, y decoración de las habitaciones.
Nos regalaron el desayuno que no estaba incluido, aunque era muy básico.
Posada Real de Las Misas
This traditional guest house in Puebla de Sanabria has aromatherapy baths, free Wi-Fi and a terrace with views. Rooms have a minibar, and either a hot tub or a hydromassage shower.Posada Real de Las Misas is in the historic centre of the village, near Sanabria Castle. The 12th-century Azogue Church is also nearby.Spain’s largest glacial lake is just 8.7 miles away, in Lake Sanabria Natural Park. There is also good road access to the Rias Baixas region and the border with Portugal.Rooms at Las Misas all have a safe, a TV and a DVD player. The hotel has a DVD collection as well as board games for guests’ use. Some rooms feature a balcony.Local dishes are served in the Posada’s restaurant. There is also a bar, a lounge and a small library.Sanabria holds its annual fiesta from 5 to 10 September. The guest house is ideally placed to enjoy the celebrations, but please note that guests may experience some noise disturbance during this time.
- It was very warm room which was great as we arrived very late in very cold weather.
- A room was excellent and we had a superb dinner at the hotel’s restaurant, but what really made an impression was the helpfulness of the hotel staff. We had some technical issues with our car that we needed to solve and with a little help from the staff we managed to fix everything then and there in Puebla de Sanabria. We’ll definitely stay there again!
- Staff (Sonia) was extremely helpful. The location cannot be beat.
- When greeted at reception the lady was lovely, very helpful with parking and such a nice welcome. The views from our room were incredible. We were right next tithe castle and had the room with a lovely little bay window that gave panoramic views of the new Town…I’m sure you couldn’t beat this view in the whole of Puebla De Sanabria (unless perhaps you stayed IN the castle!!!)
- The hotel is in the center of the city, close to church or castle. Views from the balcony. Clean. Perfect plan for weekend.
One of our top picks in Puebla de Sanabria.Hostal Raices is located in Puebla de Sanabria and offers free Wi-Fi. Set on the 2nd floor of a historic building, it is 5 minutes’ walk across the River Tera from the castle.The rustic heated rooms have a TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and toiletries. Most have a hydromassage shower.Luggage storage is offered. There is a tour desk and free parking is available nearby. The A52 Motorway is easily accessible and the border with Portugal is 13 miles away.
- The best shower I have ever had in a hotel room. In a great location right on the edge of the old town.
- Central location, easy to park the car, friendly staff, very clean and comfortable room and beds.
- The rooms were beautiful!! The bathroom was perfect, with an absolutely amazing shower. The beds were super comfy as well. It was in walking distance to absolutely everything, with great resturants right across the street!
- Very clean room. Delightful town. Helpful hostess.
Friendly owner, Quiet but handy location for the Pueblo – a very interesting place.
Good choice of bars, etc, to hand.
Posada Real La Carteria
This establishment is located in the historic-artistic centre of the town, in a building dating from the 18th century.The building combines modern pieces and fittings, combined with the 100 year old wooden beams and original solid stone walls of this property. The rooms have been decorated in good taste combining avant-garde and traditional styles, whilst always maintaining the maximum comfort and quality.Guests staying 2 nights or more enjoy a free buffet breakfast.You can enjoy the typical local cuisine in the restaurant that is located in a medieval winery. There is also a Turkish bath, gym and sauna. Lago de Sanabria National Park offers various interesting trekking routes. Well worth the visit is the old town of Puebla de Sanabria.Sanabria holds its annual fiesta from 6 to 9 September. The guest house is ideally placed to enjoy the celebrations, but please note that guests may experience some noise disturbance during this time.
bathroom , fruit in bowl ,view from balcony, dinner good.
Although there was no parking at the hotel, some was organized at a nearby location.
- Puebla de Sanabria was a beautiful medieval town. Perfect for one night stay. The hotel was perfectly located in the heart of the city. The staff was very kind, and the restaurant had delicious food.
Hôtel très bien situé dans le centre ville. Très grande chambre donnant sur une galerie où l était agréable de s’asseoir.
Dîner au restaurant de l’hôtel très bien.
- La ubicación, la habitación muy acogedora, y las estupendas vistas
Pasamos 4 días en la más absoluta tranquilidad, que era lo que necesitábamos.
Repetiríamos sin dudarlo.
- bathroom , fruit in bowl ,view from balcony, dinner good.
Top Guest Houses In Santa Cruz De Los Cuérragos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Cruz de los Cuérragos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de los Cuérragos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Cruz de los Cuérragos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!