7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Catalina Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Catalina Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Catalina Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Catalina Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Catalina Tenerife. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Catalina Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Catalina Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Santa Catalina Tenerife:
Casa Antonia Guest House
Located in Cuevas del Palmar in the region of Tenerife, 22 miles from Playa de las Americas, Casa Antonia Guest House features a barbecue and terrace.Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. Each room includes a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 10 miles from Casa Antonia Guest House, and Los Cristianos is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 23 miles from the property.
That`s a great place. Very hospitable stuff, fully equipped kitchen for cooking, free tea, coffee, lovely cozy yard and amazing views from the terrace.
I have watched the sunrise in the morning, enjoying Teide view. It was wonderful.
And I have met nice guys from Poland and Czech Republic there.
I really enjoyed stsaying there.
And for such a price, it`s just very cool place.
Good luck, guys!
- It’s beautiful old house with great garden and outside chill area in quite part of the town.
Best guys at the reception, enough place to park, nice garden to chill, pretty cozy.
Fully equipped kitchen – didn’t need anything else. Michal at the reception always came up to our needs (hairdrier, etc.). Rubio, the jolly dog was a very nice surprise.
- Excellent location to explore the north side of the island. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Hosts are amazing people. View from the terrace on Teide is a great plus. I really felt here welcomed and would recommend everyone to come here.
- That`s a great place. Very hospitable stuff, fully equipped kitchen for cooking, free tea, coffee, lovely cozy yard and amazing views from the terrace.
Hostal Davinico is located in Icod el Alto, just 24 miles from Playa de las Americas. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.Puerto de la Cruz is 4.2 miles from Hostal Davinico, and Los Cristianos is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Nice bedroom with private bathroom
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Nice bedroom with private bathroom is located in Los Realejos, just 1.3 miles from Loro Park.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a electric tea pot in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Tenerife Norte Airport is 16 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Pensión Rosa Mari
Featuring a rooftop sun terrace with loungers, Pension Rosa Mari is centrally located in Tenerife’s Puerto de la Cruz, 350 feet from Plaza Charco Square. Free WiFi is available in reception.Each room has a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath tub and free toiletries. Some rooms also feature a private balcony.The guest house has a lift and there is free parking nearby. Tourist information is available and Playa Jardin Beach is 10 minutes’ walk away. You can walk to the famous Lago Martianez pools complex in 15 minutes.Puerto de la Cruz Bus Station is just a 5-minute walk away. From there you can take buses to all parts of the island. The capital, Santa Cruz, and Tenerife North Airport are within a 30-minute drive.
- The room is really very nice and the city Puerto de la Cruz is great but please read what I didn’t like.
- close to some very nice restauranst and shops. friendly staff.
- Staff are friendly and helpful, decor in room was lovely, shower worked very well, super close to town centre.
The arty creative decor
Lounge spacious nice decor & toilets
Everywhere very clean
Nice warm shower
Nice friendly staff
- I liked the location of the place which is very close to the “better” and not so touristy part of the city. In the nearby La Ranilla neighbourhood you can find lot’s of nice bars, cafes and veg-friendly restaurants. It’s definitely good place to stay in Puerto de La Cruz.
Pension Los Geranios
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Pension Los Geranios offers accommodations in Puerto de la Cruz.The rooms include a private bathroom.Playa de las Americas is 27 miles from Pension Los Geranios, and Los Cristianos is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 14 miles from Pension Los Geranios.
- Clean and reasonably comfortable accom very close to the bars and restaurants of Puerto
- The pension was very clean and there was a lift very close to the room which was very clean and had a bathroom .
- Good location, nice clean quiet room with refrigerator.
- The room itself was nice. The building has a lift. The staff were very kind. The location was excellent.
- Strong wifi, quiet rooms (when neighbours aren’t shouting). Great view from roof terrace. Nice spot in town, central.
Pension Silene Orotava
Pension Silene Orotava is located in La Orotava, 26 miles from Playa de las Americas and 2.5 miles from Puerto de la Cruz.Certain rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Los Cristianos is 26 miles from Pension Silene Orotava, and Adeje is 22 miles away. Tenerife Norte Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- This little hotel offers an abundance of peace and stillness. It is has a very elegant style and the breakfast is the best I’ve ever had
- Small, quiet and very clean boutique hotel with extremely friendly and attentive owners. Our room had a terrace with a great view of ocean and roofs of La Orotava. We slept like kings in a great XXL bed and were spoiled with excelent breakfast (freshly pressed orange juice, local goat cheese, very tasty charcuteries, breads from a good bakery, home made confitures and an unique detail every day, such as fresh fruit salad or home made brownie). Great location in the heart of a historical centre of La Orotava, perfect also for trips to Teide National Park, visiting wineries and enjoying local food.
Room sparse & basic. Bathroom old fashioned. Try get room with balcony the view is lovely.
Breakfast very good indeed but served in a cold courtyard with no atmosphere at all .
- All was perfect, in particular breakfast was excellent.
Views from our room (101) were amazing. Large balcony with chairs and table. We even bought take away dinner one day in order to have dinner in the balcony and enjoy the views. Lovely.
I never speak about the quality of the bed in my reviews, but I have to say that is one of the best beds I have ever slept in hotels.
The breakfast was truly incredible. Local healthy products like cheese, tomato, etc. Homemade brownie. Delicious bread.
Lovely old house with high ceilings.
in the town centre.
Located in Santa Úrsula, 28 miles from Playa de las Americas, Finca Casa-Vieja features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the sea or mountain. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 3 miles from Finca Casa-Vieja, and Los Cristianos is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 11 miles from Finca Casa-Vieja.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Santa Catalina Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Catalina Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Catalina Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Catalina Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!