7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint Johns Chapel Durham – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Johns Chapel Durham is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint Johns Chapel Durham. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Johns Chapel Durham. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Johns Chapel Durham. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint Johns Chapel Durham right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint Johns Chapel Durham with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Saint Johns Chapel Durham:
Stanhope Number One
One of our top picks in Stanhope – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Stanhope Number One is located in Stanhope in the region of Durham, just 22 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Durham is 17 miles from Stanhope Number One, and Sunderland is 28 miles from the property. Newcastle Airport is 24 miles away.
- The owner was very welcoming, warm & charming. The accommodation was beautiful, spotlessly clean and the evening meal we had exceptional.
- Extremely friendly and beautiful rooms. Yummy breakfast
Friendly and inviting reception!!
Room immaculate… décor and cleanliness!!
Tasty breakfast… what’s not to like!
- Lovely place . Friendly welcoming and cosy warm. Nothing is too much trouble for Jane she proper looks after you and she’s a great cook too. She even filled my travel cup with coffee for me to take on my way . Great value for money and would definitely stay again. Lovely surroundings and view from the room .
- Absolutely everything. This B and B is a gem…but we’d rather keep that judgement to ourselves so further bookings for US will be available!
The Teesdale Hotel
The Teesdale Hotel is located in Middleton in Teesdale, just 31 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Durham is 23 miles from The Teesdale Hotel, and Darlington is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The bar and food was much better than one would expect in a country pub
- Relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff, excellent food.
- With virutally no guests in this or any of the other local hotels we were lucky in so much we got a breakfast. Had the edge on the others who went hungry. Staff were friendly enough.
- Very nice hotel excellent food and really friendly staff would definitely recommend it
- Bed comfortable. Staff very helpful and welcoming, nothing to much trouble.
West Nattrass Guest House
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, West Nattrass Guest House is located in Alston, just 21 miles from Carlisle. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Penrith is 16 miles from West Nattrass Guest House, and Hexham is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Warm welcome with tea and cake. Good breakfast. Help with my suitcase.
- Quiet location , made to feel like home from home , Steve and Gina very welcoming made my single night a very homely and relaxing experience !
- The hosts were superb and made us feel very welcome… Room and beds were very comfortable… The full english breakfast was superb and set us up for our bike ride to Sunderland
- Very comfortable accommodation. Pleasant location. Very welcoming famly
- Handy location for C2C, quite close to Alston town centre. Helpful staff, good breakfast too.
Bee Cottage Farm Guest House
Bee Cottage Farm Guest House offers accommodations in Consett.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Newcastle upon Tyne is 16 miles from Bee Cottage Farm Guest House, and Durham is 13 miles away. Newcastle Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Incredibly helpful hosts, driving our bags through the snow to where they could be collected by Sherpavan when we were on our C2C cycling adventure. When our shower didn’t work they simply let us use the shower in another unoccupied room, and gave us a drink on the house to compensate. Comfortable room, lovely views.
- The owners were very friendly and made us feel very welcome.
- As the first guests since Christmas and only 2 days after very heavy snow the excelent owners had not had time to do driveway repairs but the gravel had been delivered. With a super warm welcome, the room was clean and warm the bathroom was clean and well equiped and the best breckfast I have ever had.
- Enjoy the experience the staff were chatty and welcoming friendly polite a warm welcome
- Beautiful location
Lowbyer Manor Country House
Featuring free WiFi, Lowbyer Manor Country House offers accommodations in Alston. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Carlisle is 20 miles from Lowbyer Manor House, and Penrith is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 33 miles from Lowbyer Manor Country House.
- Hospitality was excellent. A warm welcome. Hosts and staff were very friendly.
- Arrived late. Helped with our cycles. Lovely full English breakfast. Friendly staff
- Great, dog friendly accommodations with large rooms and warm welcome. Lovely owners. Will def come back as we did some great hikes direct from the property.
- It was an amazing place with wonderful people running it.
- Our hosts was fantastic and we get the privacy and right amount of attention when required.
Gilderdale offers accommodation 600 feet from Alston town centre.At the guest house, every room includes a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a hair dryer. All units will provide guests with a toaster.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Gilderdale can find nearby. There is bicycle storage on site which needs to be booked in advance.Carlisle is 20.5 miles from the accommodation, while Penrith is 16.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle International Airport, 32.9 miles from Gilderdale.
No reviews yet.
The Inn at Brough
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Inn at Brough offers accommodations in Brough, just 26 miles from Windermere. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play darts at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for hiking. Ambleside is 27 miles from The Inn at Brough, and Bowness-on-Windermere is 26 miles from the property. Newcastle Airport is 43 miles away.
- Room was spacious and modern. Breakfast was very good.
- it was very clean and everything was provided, even cotton buds ?. the whole place was spot on.
- We were stranded on the A66 during the second round of the beast from the east and were lucky enough to book the last room at the inn! The staff were amazing and nothing was too much trouble, there was a real sense of community and they even seemed to let people stay in the lobby so they didn’t have to be out in the snow! Wonderful place and would definitely return!!
- Staff were excellent, very friendly, nothing was too much trouble. Food was fantastic.
- What Can i say FANTASTIC, The staff, food, every thing is spot on nothing is to much trouble , We will will be back thats for sure,
Top Guest Houses In Saint Johns Chapel Durham Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint Johns Chapel Durham to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Johns Chapel Durham but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint Johns Chapel Durham. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!