7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Beauzire Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Beauzire Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Beauzire Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Beauzire Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Beauzire Auvergne. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Beauzire Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Beauzire Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Saint-beauzire Auvergne:
Set in a 4000 m2 park in a former dovecote, La Tour is located in Lorlanges in the heart of the Auvergne region. It is just 7.5 mi from Blesle village. La Tour features free WiFi.The rooms feature a flat-screen TV, DVD player, CD player and a shared bathroom with a shower and a toilet. Certain units include views of the mountain.Breakfast can be enjoyed on the terrace or under the pine trees, weather permitting. Upon prior request, guests can enjoy other meals at the property.You can play table tennis at this guest house, and free use of bicycles is available.Saint-Flour is 25 mi away and access to the A75 road is just 0.6 mi from La Tour. Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport is 32 mi from the property. Free private parking is available on site.
- The quiet country location was very restful. The breakfasts were copious and delicious! I especially enjoyed the CHEESES.
- Very kind owners of the B&B really enjoyed to be there! Lovely Breakfast with all you can think off!
- The personnel touch as we were greeted on arrival and shown around.
- La chambre et la salle d’eau sont magnifiques. Le petit déjeuner copieux. Les propriétaires sont charmants. Endroit très calme.
- Un accueil chaleureux et d une gentillesse ! Très propre tout était plus que parfait
La Maison des Chats
Located in Saint-Mary-le-Plain in the Auvergne Region, 3.1 mi from the village of Saint Poncy and 23 mi from Murat, La Maison des Chats features a terrace and a garage.The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.There is a shared lounge at the property. You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding, cycling and fishing. A shelter for horses is available and water is provided at an extra cost.Free private parking is available on site. Brioude is 16 mi from La Maison des Chats, while Saint-Flour is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 42 mi from the property. The property is just a 2-minute drive from Exit 25 of the A75 Motorway, and is a 7-minute drive from Massiac.
- Excellent location in a small rural village but close to the motorway,a really rural French feeling to the whole experience,amazing food and stunning olde world furniture. Madam speaks some English and communication was little problem.
- Extremely friendly and hospitable hosts, comfortable room.
- Lovely woman who runs and owns the house. Marvellous food, traditional local meals with wine ,very good value. Great breakfast and only 7 euros pp
The hosts were great, the house was warm, the bed was a wonder of comfort and warmth, the shower looked good, the breakfast was excellent, the 5-course dinner, with wine, we had was brilliant – it was lovely to be offered a cup of tea or coffee or a beer on arrival.
Christine has several interesting knickknacks and her furniture is to be admired
There are great walks around – the village is a historical gem – this is a great placed to stay for the countryside, the ambiance, for either winter or I should think summer. If you can get a room here you are in for a treat.
- We were received with a very warm welcome , after a long car ride that was great. The log fire was made it all so cosy as the evening meal we ordered was served. Even though it was only us eating the owners had made a great effort in making it a memorable meal.
Chambres d’hôtes de l’Auberge L’Astrassadou
Auberge l’Astrassadou offers free Wi-Fi throughout, a restaurant and bar, and easy access for people with reduced mobility. It is 4.3 mi from the A75 motorway and 6.2 mi from Saint Flour Train Station.The allergy-free rooms at Auberge l’Astrassadou feature a TV, a private entrance, an iron and a wardrobe. The private bathrooms include a bidet, shower, hairdryer, toilet and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning and the restaurant serves regional specialties.Auberge l’Astrassadou is a 30-minute drive from Lioran ski resort and there is a supermarket 6.2 mi away. Free private parking is provided on site.
- The reception was friendly and food and we wat Bert wel.
- The food was excellent as was the warm welcome. Lionel and Nathalie were the perfect hosts friendly and funny. The room was very modern and clean would go there again excellent I would give it 10 out of 10.
- It was located in a beautiful little farm village with stunning panoramic views and the host were excellent
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Village, although remote, is beautiful. Room was a good size and excellent value for price.
- The owners were charming and very welcoming. Food very good. Scenery was fantastic.
Gîte rural et Chambres d’hôtes Le Fromentou
Set in the Cantal Mountains, Fromentou Chambres d’Hôtes is a B&B located in Peyrusse and is set in a traditional stone house dating from 1900. Guests can enjoy the 1-hectare meadow just 500 feet away from the property.The rooms at Fromentou Chambres d’Hôtes are individually decorated and offer parquet floors, a wardrobe and free Wi-Fi, subject to availability. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom and toilet.Every morning a continental breakfast is served and includes homemade jam. A small restaurant can be found 2.5 mi away.Guests can watch TV in the shared lounge.Le Lioran Ski Resort is a 30-minute drive from this property and the A75 motorway is 12 mi away. Guests can relax on the furnished terrace and free public parking is possible at the property.
- Le petit déjeuner est varié et copieux avec de bonnes confitures maison. Endroit très calme. Chambre spacieuse et bien chauffée.
- La gentillesse et l’amabilité de la propriétaire. Le lieu atypique qui n’a rien à envier à un hôtel plus classique et plus cher. Petits-déjeuners très copieux. La literie et le calme la nuit.La situation dans un village perdu mais charmant
- chambre spacieuse ainsi que la salle de bain, cadre typique
- Endroit idéal pour un séjour au vert. La suite familiale est très grande avec 2 chambres séparées. Les photos sont conformes à la réalité. Séjour très agréable.
- hebergement pitoresque et petit déjeuner bon et copieux
La Maison de MarieCamille
Featuring a garden, La Maison de MarieCamille is located in Saint-Germain-Lembron. The property provides free WiFi.At the guesthouse, every room comes with a closet. La Maison de MarieCamille has certain rooms with garden views, and each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around La Maison de MarieCamille, including cycling and hiking.Clermont-Ferrand is 30 miles from the guesthouse, while Super Besse is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The warm welcome, ease of communication and interesting conversation with the hosts, the splendid room, the fascinating decor, superb food, the relaxed atmosphere.
- We had two meals, dinner and breakfast. Everything was freshly served, the meals were individually prepared and absolutely delicious. We were welcomed warmhearted and treated as loved family members. The rooms were set in different styles with taste as the whole house is.
- Accueil très aimable et professionnel dans une très belle demeure. Le petit-déjeuner était de plus excellent car varié et de grande qualité.
- l’espace – grandeur de la chambre -, le décor très réussi; le silence et l’atmosphère amicale.
Nos hôtes étaient charmants, soucieux de notre confort, de bons conseils.
Excellent établissement D hôtes dans une demeure musée.
Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, La barajade offers accommodations in Joursac, 12 mi from Murat. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play table tennis at this guest house, and the area is popular for skiing and horse riding. Le Mont-Dore is 29 mi from La barajade, while Super Besse is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Aéroport d’Aurillac Airport, 34 mi from the property.
- This guesthouse is located in very small nice village. The property has a big garden with several cute animals. It is a great place with nice mountain view to relax. The decoration of the interior is perfect. Our room was big, clean and comfortable. There was a parking place for our motorbike. Breakfast and dinner were fabulous. The hosts are very kind and friendly people.
- Ideal for those looking for peace and tranquility. Spacious enough rooms without tv but with good wifi connection. Breakfast and dinner are fabulous, prepared directly by the very likeable hosts.
Accueil chaleureux par un couple de propriétaires charmants et à notre écoute. Nous ont bien guidé pour nos visites.
Chambre d’une propreté irréprochable.
Une belle maison en pierre idéalement placée, au calme, belle vue sur la montagne.
- l accueil, la délicatesse du lieu , tout est beau, vous arrivez dans une chambre avec une odeur subtile de citron ,vous ouvrez un placard cela sent la lavande , la nourriture est savoureuse et les hôtes sont accueillant et vrais, j aime cet endroit. Elisabeth
- Lieux très propres, petit déjeuner excellent, très bon accueil, lieu en pleine nature et donc très calme : excellent pour le sommeil !
Le Château de Vernières
Le Château de Vernières is located in Talizat and has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace and ski storage space. Free WiFi is available.All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom. The rooms have a closet.Guests at Le Château de Vernières can enjoy a continental breakfast.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Blesle is 25 miles from Le Château de Vernières, while Saint-Flour is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-beauzire Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Beauzire Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Beauzire Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Beauzire Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!