7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sailhan Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Sailhan Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sailhan Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sailhan Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sailhan Midi-Pyrénées. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sailhan Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sailhan Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Sailhan Midi-pyrénées:
Gite Auberge La Soulan
Gote Auberge La Soulan is located in the village of Cathervielle, just 5 mi from Peyragudes ski station and 5.6 mi from Luchon-Superbagnères ski station. Guests are invites to enjoy the panoramic view of the Pyrenees from the property’s terrace.La Soulan proposes guest rooms and dormitories, decorated in a characteristic mountain style. Some rooms have a view on the mountains or the village and some include a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is provided in public areas.Evening menus are prepared upon request and can be enjoyed on site. A continental breakfast is available every morning. Meals are served in the spacious dining room, which offers view of the mountains.Free parking is provided and possible nearby activities include hiking, skiing and paragliding. There is a swimming pool 1.9 mi from Gite Auberge La Soulan. The property is 12 mi from the Spanish border and a 40-minute drive from Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges.
- Incredibly lovely mountain inn with view of snow-toppped peaks from large and lovely general room (great place to meet other guests and hang out in style.) Also a wonderful terrace and garden below. Demi-pension is the thing to do. Jean-Francois and Nathalie are GREAT cooks and the food was superb. Hiking during the day, Eating and relaxing at night (no need to drive the mountain roads to go out!) Aperitifs and hor’s oeuvres plus wine at dinner included. Breakfast just right as well. Hosts went out of their way to provide great ideas on hikes and to really engage. Rooms well laid out and beds comfortable. This is a small place in a very small village – but access to Bagneres de Luchon is available. Best though to just stay right in the high mountains. They will provide everything you need. Reserve early. Can’t say enough good about this spot. Was there with husband and our 23-year-old son. We speak french – but excellent english spoken
- I think everything was just amazing, this is nothing i could complain. I will go back again for sure!
- The owners were very hospitable. They cooked delicious meals and made us feel very welcome.
- Our hosts Jeff and Nathalie were so friendly and welcoming on arrival and during our stay. The gite is nestled in the mountains with picturesque views all around. We opted to eat at the gite and it was definitely the right choice. After a fantastic day paragliding it was great to sit by the open fire and enjoy a cuppa before dinner. We will definitely go back and I would have no hesitation recommending the gite.
- Lovely bedroom, warm, clean and cosy. Very nice people who run the auberge. Pretty village and a great view. Everything super.
Offering a sun terrace and ski storage space, La Laurence is located in Campan in the Midi-Pyrénées Region. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast featuring yogurt, jam and homemade cakes is served every morning and guests can enjoy dinners upon request and at an extra cost. Popular activities in the area include hiking.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and fishing. Lourdes is 24 mi from La Laurence, while Saint-Lary-Soulan is 11 mi away. Tarbes – Lourdes Airport is 25 mi from the property.
- Views were amazing. Kettle and tea in room was nice touch. Home made food was delicious. Staff were very accommodating.
- Pascal had turned the heater on for us prior to our arrival and also ran our et clothes through the machine & drier
We had a car accident in our way there, owner was really helpful in allowing us to arrive late, leave late and rescue our skis.
Place is lovely with an amazing view of the mountains.
L hôte est exceptionnel
D une grande gentillesse et il aime à faire partager ses talents culinaires et sa région
- Excellent accueil. Pascal est très à l’écoute de ses clients. Table remarquable ainsi que le petit déjeuner. Produits maison et savoir faire .Le régime sans gluten de mon épouse a même été respecté !! Rien à dire de négatif. Ce fut parfait !!
Auberge La Bergerie
Set on the Adour riverbank, this inn is located in the village of La Seoube, 2.5 mi from Payolle ski resort. It offers free Wi-Fi a restaurant and a furnished terrace.Each heated room has an private bathroom and has colorful decor. Guests of Auberge La Bergerie can play a board game or read a book from the library by the fireplace.A continental breakfast is prepared each morning and the restaurant serves traditional cuisine. You can enjoy a drink in the bar at Auberge La Bergerie.Tarbes Train Station is 23 mi from this property, and Tourmalet ski resort is 9.9 mi away.
- Very friendly and welcoming hosts. Delicious foood and lots lovely homemade jams for breakfast.
liberté d’aller et venir dans la chambre
- la situation géographique, le style auberge, la qualité du dîner et petit déjeuner, les livres à disposition pour les enfants
- super accueil , convivialité, simplicité, de l’authentique …chambre confortable correspondant à mes attentes et gentillesse de la patronne
- Accueil très chaleureux, service aux petits soins, l’équipement de la chambre est simple et ne manque de rien, le logement est propre et la localisation de la bergerie dans les massifs invite à la ballade.
Providing free WiFi, Chalet Tourmalet is located in Campan. With barbecue facilities, the property also has a garden. The property provides a shared lounge.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Rooms contain a private bathroom, while selected rooms contain a terrace. All rooms are equipped with a seating area.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Skiing, cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Chalet Tourmalet can find nearby.Lourdes is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Saint-Lary-Soulan is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- La situation géographique, très au calme, au pied du Tourmalet, est formidable. L’accueil est très sympathique et les hôtes sont très disponibles. Le petit-déjeuner est copieux.
El entorno, la amabilidad y hospitalidad de los dueños. “Caroline y Stephan”
La compañia de “Dodge” y “Popi” (perro y gato)
El desayuno continental “EXCELENTE”
Disfrutamos mucho de la cena, elaborada por Caroline, con verduras de su propia huerta.
Good cook y muy detallista.
Muy buenos anfitriones!!!
Öt kiváló napot töltöttünk a házikóban. A tulajdonosok Carolyn és Stephan elragadóak voltam. A szoba kényelmes, az étel kiváló, a beszélgetések pedig izgalmasak voltak. Csak ajánlani tudom a Chalet Tourmalet-t.
We spent five splendid days at the chalet. The owners Carolyn and Stephan were charming. The room was comfortable, the food was delicious and the conversations were exciting. I can only recommend the chalet.
L’accueil de Carolyn et Stephen a été remarquable en tous points. La cuisine était excellente, je vous invite à partager un ou plusieurs repas avec eux. 😃
Situé au pied du tourmalet, c’est un super point de départ pour les cyclistes comme moi (ou les skieurs.)
Carolyn and Steffen are very Kind, and in our disposition if we need.
I recomand you to choose this « chambre d’ hôte » if you want to visit Pyrénées
- Nous avons été très bien accueillis et bien conseillés pour nos visites.
One of our top picks in Luchon – and a guest favorite.
Located in Luchon in the Midi-Pyrénées Region, Villa Blanca features a sun terrace and views of the mountain. It is 1,300 feet from Luchon Thermal Baths, shops and restaurants.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. The rooms feature a private bathroom equipped with a walk-in shower.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Luchon-Superbagnères Ski School is 2 mi from Villa Blanca, while TS de Hount-Estrete is 2.4 mi away. Tarbes – Lourdes Airport is 40 mi from the property.
- Wonderful hosts, fabulous location, ridiculously comfortably beds. Why stay anywhere else?
- Excellent location quiet rooms lovely breakfast and attentive hosts.
Dear Carmen and David, we enjoyed our stay soooo much in Villa Blanca !
We would like to give 11/10 , but this is not possible : -)
David, thanks for the wonderful breakfast. We made some new close and wonderful friends !
Big hugs from the both of us … To be continued .
Petra and Dirk
The quality of this stay is the best we have experienced in over 20 years of European travel, with purpose designed bedroom and breakfast room of the highest standard, with separate guest access a commendable feature. However the features that sets this experience apart are the quality of the breakfast and the hospitality of David, the host, who goes out of his way to suggest daily activities, including wonderful hiking in the mountains, gives information on local history, and arranges reservations for dining in the local high quality restaurants.
It is not an exaggeration to say that Villa Bianca sets the standard for all that is excellent in B and B accommodation
- The owners were extremely competent and friendly, without being intrusive. Decor was beautiful; food, excellent – with variety; location, accessible and interesting. We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Luchon, made special by family and a fantastic place to stay and share time.
Located in Esbareich, au moulin has a garden and a terrace.The property is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed on site. Meals can be enjoyed if you reserve 24 hours in advance.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near au moulin.Baqueira-Beret is 26 mi from the accommodations, while Saint-Lary-Soulan is 15 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport, 33 mi from au moulin.
No reviews yet.
La Colo is located in Labastide, 7.5 mi from Lannemezan and 19 mi from Saint Lary Soulan. Provided with free Wi-Fi internet access, the property features a garden and a terrace.All of the guest rooms come with a private bathroom and a wardrobe.The continental breakfast includes bread, pastries, homemade jam, honey, hot and cold drinks. Evening meals are available at an additional cost.Blagnac Airport is 54 mi away while Lourdes is 31 mi from this guest house, which is provided with free private parking.
- It is convenient if you are driving from Spain. The room is spacious. The breakfast was delicious and the owners very kind. There is free parking.
- Le petit déjeuner avec des personnes sympathiques, propriétaire incluse.
La propriétaire est aimable et les horaires d’arrivée sont flexibles.
La salle de bains était propre et correctement équipée.
- L ‘ accueil de la propriétaire et petit déjeuner convivial
- Netedat, amabilitat dels amos, esmorzar bo i abundant, habitacions espaioses, entorn natural molt bonic i silenciós
Top Guest Houses In Sailhan Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sailhan Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sailhan Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sailhan Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!