7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ruy Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruy Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ruy Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruy Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruy Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ruy Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ruy Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Ruy Rhône-alps:
Offering a garden, a terrace and BBQ facilities, La Rolandière is located in Faverges-de-la-Tour. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here features heating and garden views. The triple and quadruple rooms have a shared bathroom and toilet.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Evening meals and wine are available, upon prior request.Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 29 mi away. The property offers free parking.
Alain was very accommodating as we arrived late
He went out to get fresh bread and pastry first thing in the morning
He set out the table in the garden and it was just lovely with fresh coffee that kept brewing
We were the only guests as since we had dogs he gave us a suite downstairs instead of the cheaper room we had booked
Alain is a charming host, and his house is authentically rustic, set in a lovely garden with beautiful distant views of the mountains and lots of gentle cats.
It is a beautiful old farmhouse, so don’t expect minibars and a TV. It is really comfortable and romantic.
Breakfast of fresh bread and croissants and great coffee in the garden was a delight.
- The ideal place to arrive after a long winter day’s journey: the proprietors were extremely welcoming, kind and hospitable – and that includes the adorable cats. Supper was the best meal I’ve had in France, the location beautiful, unspoiled and atmospheric. The house itself was warm and cosy. All in all, I look forward to going back and staying longer.
The owners are a really friendly couple who really want to make you feel comfortable and at home. The food that we were served was absolutely delicious, proper gorgeous French cuisine – adapted also for our fussy 10 year old! Food was plentiful as were drinks.
The property is a typical rustic chalet of the sort I didn’t think existed anymore, the rooms are quirky but well appointed – an extra bonus was finding a hairdryer & GHD straighteners in the bathroom.
Fantastic views over the hills.
Very nice owner, giving us special advise on how to travel further (with bicycle etc.)
- Alain was very accommodating as we arrived late
Offering a sun terrace and views of the garden, Castillet is set in Crémieu in the Rhône-Alps Region, 21 mi from Lyon. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.The rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is offered.Breakfast is served every morning. Dinner, with local produces, is also served upon request, at least 24 hours in advance.Villeurbanne is 18 mi from Castillet, while Bron is 16 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport, 8.1 mi from Castillet.
- The couple running this place are very friendly and helpful. They made us feel at home and helped to arrange a taxi and give some information. The guest house feels charming and relaxed.
- Tranquil. There can be few places that offer so much if you delight in peace and quiet. We would congratulate our hosts on providing a true taste of country house living, with enthusiasm and charm.
- The room was spacious with a comfortable bed and beautiful decor. The owners were friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was simple, but fine – fresh fruit (and yoghurt when we asked for it) and croissants and baguette with home-made jam.
- Fabulous home beautifully decorated in local style to suit its history. Lovely to wake up under the beams in the tower attic. Delightful, thoughtful host and hostess – and traditional French breakfast with all home-made fare.
- very warmhearted hosts, well organised, very engaged and passionate about their home and hosting… quite a pity we didn’t eat her home made cooking this time around but maybe next time?
La Maison de la Noisette
Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, La Maison de la Noisette is located in Annoisin-Chatelans. This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi and a garden. Guests can enjoy garden views.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Each room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms feature a desk.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Lyon is 22 miles from La Maison de la Noisette. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
- French breakfast very tasty. Very helpful landlady. Very peaceful place at the countryside.
- L’accueil fantastique à une heure tardive après des misères à vélo. La gentille des hôtes pour ranger nos vélos et nous accompagner le soir. Le lieu est simple et très agréable. Les propriétaires à notre service avec un grand cœur et une disponibilité généreuse. Déjeuner varié: fruits, pains et miels du coin… (possibilité: sans gluten)
- Rauhallinen sijainti ja upeat näkymät. Isäntäväki kohteli meitä kuin perheen jäseniä.
- très bien accueilli par nos hôtes. on se sent comme chez soi. notre passage fut trop court et vu l’orage nous n’avons pas pu profiter ni du très beau jardin champêtre ni de la piscine. à refaire
vriendelijke ontvangst, gratis drankje van het huis
Prachtige ligging, erg rustig
Offering an outdoor pool and a table d’hote menu upon request, Maison Rioufol is located in Creys. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a TV, a terrace and a seating area. There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy mountain view and garden view from the room.At Maison Rioufol you will find a garden, a terrace and a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include a children’s playground. The property offers free parking.Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 18 mi away.
- Most amazing place! Like being in a romantic french movie. We loved everything about the place.
We absolutely loved this gem! So glad we found it. Right on the Via Rhône, so perfectly located for us. Only wish we could have stayed longer. Room was spacious, more than our family of four needed. Beautiful, charming house. Kids loved the horses. Wonderful, kind host who catered to our every need. We hope to come back one day!
If you are biking the Via Rhône, treat yourself and stay here!
- This is a hidden gem that i do not want to tell anyone about but that would be unfair on the perfect hosts. This is one of the best places i have stayed in all my trips around France and Spain. Very tastefully decorated in lovely surroundings and is quality, quality, quality with PERFECT hosts.
- Very Cozy with a personal.touch. Owner very friendly. Room is good size for family of 4.
- Perfectly located between Grenoble and Lyon for a night before flying home from Lyon airport. We arrived after snowfall and the property looked beautiful, we were met with warm hospitality, our room was beautiful, best beds and best shower of our five week holiday in France.
Maison d’hotes Le Jardin
Located in Les Avenières, Maison d’hotes Le Jardin features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden and shared lounge. Free WiFi is included.Guest rooms in the guest house are fitted with a kettle. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer. All rooms include a desk.Guests at Maison d’hotes Le Jardin can enjoy a continental breakfast including organic jams made of fruits from the garden and homemade bread.The guest house offers a children’s playground with trampoline, zip-line, swing, scooters. There is a summer kitchen with barbecue in the garden. A big fridge is also available in the shared area. Maison d’hotes Le Jardin features a sun terrace, hammocks, deckchairs and garden furniture. A petanque and badminton courts can also be found on site.Golfing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Maison d’hotes Le Jardin. Guests can benefit from reduced prices for tickets to Walibi Theme Park, a 10-minute drive away.Walibi Rhone-Alpes is 2.5 mi from the guest house. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 16 mi from Maison d’hotes Le Jardin and Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport is 31 mi away.
- It is a nice location in the countryside. There are a lot of entertainments even for small kids. The hosts are extremely kind. The breakfast was delicious!!
Very welcoming owners. Pleasant garden where we could have a drink on arrival and breakfast the next morning.
The bed was particularly comfortable and the bathroom/toilet were good though there is not a real door to close.
Excellent breakfast with a choice of home made jams.
- A wonderful, quirky, enchanting place to stay. The rooms are spotless, and very comfortable. The garden is lovely – we had breakfast there in the shade. The best part is the warmth and practical help from our hosts, Anne and Henri. We enjoyed home-made confiture at breakfast (nine different types) as well as fresh fruits. Go there!
- Lovely helpful owners who went out of their way to help us. Great breakfast, especially the praline brioche!
L’accueil de Annie et Henri, à la fois discret et chaleureux.
Le charme de la maison et de son jardin.
Le petit-déjeuner exceptionnel. Ah les confitures !
Le Domaine de Dony
Le Domaine de Dony features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden and terrace in Balbins. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also boasts a restaurant and a playground. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.At the guesthouse, each room includes a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while some accommodations at Le Domaine de Dony also offer a balcony. The rooms feature a closet.The daily breakfast offers continental and à la carte options.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including skiing, cycling and hiking.Grenoble is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Villard-de-Lans is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 6 miles from Le Domaine de Dony.
- Beautiful view from window to the horizon. The legacy of the early 19th century in the style of a modern boutique-hotel. Up-to-date design of rooms. Perfectly equipped room with everything you need. Nice outdoor water-pool. Lovely Hostess and staff.
- Beautiful house. Exvellant service, good breakfasy
- I was Walking on the GR65 Camino; Very beautiful location and friedly staff – Thanks for a wonderful stop there
- I am reluctant to call this a hotel it is like being a very special guest in this wonderful couple’s beautiful and unique home. An interesting and imposing building perched on a hill with wonderful views towards the Alps. Rooms and communal areas are all decorated and furnished in a quirky way that reflect the personality of the hard working owner family. The food is special and with all the personal touches and home made additions the evening meal and breakfast served in a beautifully restored conservatory is an experience in itself. I highly recommend this establishment. Do it!
- Genuinely wonderful welcome. Hosts were charming, the place was very comfortable and is in a great location, with fabulous views. Building has been recently tastefully renovated to a high standard. We enjoyed our evening meal, good quality French cooking with mostly local ingredients. We shared a digestif and a few jokes with our hosts, who also speak reasonable English. Very happy to recommend.
Chalet La Bachole
Located in Charancieu, Chalet La Bachole features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden, terrace, and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the guesthouse, each room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.You can play darts at Chalet La Bachole.Aix-les-Bains is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Grenoble is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 16 miles from Chalet La Bachole.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Ruy Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ruy Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ruy Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ruy Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!