7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Roullet Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Roullet Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Roullet Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roullet Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roullet Poitou-Charentes. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Roullet Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Roullet Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Roullet Poitou-charentes:
Domaine de Montboulard
All the heated rooms feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower. Iron facilities are provided.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast in the dining room, which offers a fireplace, cathedral ceilings and chandelier.Free bike rental is available at Domaine de Montboulard. The property is a 12-minute drive from Angoulême Golf l’Hirondelle. Free private parking is available on site.
- Emma was very friendly as well as the two owners. The decor is amazing, the pool, the nature, everything: I will definitely go back there ! Thank you for everything !
- Very friendly owners and staff, beautiful building and surroundings, nice to have our own private garden. We brought our 7 months old baby, and they provided a babybed, chair and bath, which was really appreciated!
- Great location and people met, recommendable to everybody who’s looking for a good nights sleep and friendly owners.
- It’s location near road links and yet relaxed and green. Superb breakfast.
- Amazing property – like a castle estate. We had a whole cottage to ourselves – superb standard of equipment and tasteful decor. Excellent value for money and very dog friendly.
Les Hauts De Chalonne
Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property. During the week, meals can be ordered in advance and served at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling, fishing and canoeing. The guest house also offers bike hire. Angoulême is 3.1 miles from Les Hauts De Chalonne, while Cognac is 23.6 miles from the property.
- From the moment we stepped through the door we knew we were in for a treat. The bedrooms were lovely, modern, clean and all perfectly appointed. You’d find this type of attention to detail in a 4 star hotel. Philippe, was an attentive host and the pool enabled us to chill for a couple of hours after our long journey. Philippe recommended a great restaurant for our evening meal that was only 6 mins down the road and totally delivered. It’s a beautiful location with quirky little touches that sets this apart. The beds were comfortable, the shower hot and the coffee at breakfast just kept coming. For us it was a lovely break.
- Philip was a marvellous host and nothing was too much trouble. We would definitely return and recommend to others?
- beautifully restored stables, breakfast in the conservatory
- Breakfast was lovely and fresh everyday. Great views from the front entrance.
- A superb restoration of an old monastery-excellent blend of the ancient and modern. Extremely comfortable, and Phillipe and Sophie ( and Milla!!) are the most hospitable ,friendly and helpful hosts. Although an evening meal is not usually provided, ask nicely and you will have an absolutely beautiful one provided – Sophie’s pate is the best we have had anywhere. A recommendation for an evening meal at a nearby restaurant had us enjoy a superb meal.
Chambres d’hôtes Gondeville
Chambres d’hôtes Gondeville has rooms with a seating area. The private bathroom comes with a
shower and a hairdryer on request.Breakfast is served daily and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute drive. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge exclusively for guests.Guests can explore Cognac vineyards and enjoy tasting in the surroundings as well as enjoy hiking and bicycling. Cognac Train Station is a 15-minute drive from the property.
They were friendly and made me feel at home. The breakfast was great, bed comfortable. Very accommodating .
Good location – just 5 mins drive to Jarnac.
safe off road parking
very quiet location overlooking vineyard
- The proprietor was friendly and welcoming. The hotel represents French country side charm. The breakfast was hot and wonderful. It felt more homey and comfortable than a hotel.
The room was fine for one night , might need a slightly bigger room if staying a few days, very comfortable bed, slept well ! Janet and Grant were very good hosts, and learned a lot about the area, and Pineau des Charentes. Very nice breakfast
Would definitely come again.
- The location is good for Jarnac and Cognac, and the property is well situated. There is a spacious lounge with lots of documents about the region.
- They were friendly and made me feel at home. The breakfast was great, bed comfortable. Very accommodating .
At the guesthouse, the rooms include a desk. Each room comes with a coffee machine and a private bathroom with a shower, while selected rooms have a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. All rooms have a closet.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near clos caillet.Angoulême is 6 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
A L’ Abri du Pin
At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a terrace with a pool view. Selected rooms also feature a kitchen with a microwave. Guest rooms feature a seating area.A L’ Abri du Pin offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.The accommodation has an outdoor pool. The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Angoulême is 4.1 miles from A L’ Abri du Pin. Bellegarde Airport is 51 miles from the property.
Breakfast very good. The owners extremely pleasant and helpful.
Wonderful facilities, and grounds.
Très bel endroit, très bien entretenu. Des hotes très chaleureux.
Pensons fortement y revenir à la belle saison…. et une position géographique très agréable.
- Vriendelijke en behulpzame eigenaars. Leuke inrichting van de kamer en badkamer met gevoel voor leuke details. Ruim.
- Le calme et la gentillesse des propriétaires et le jardin qui est magnifique comme le reste de la propriete
- Personne très agréable ! Elle nous a offert à boire en arrivant et le petit déj était très bon ! Piscine très agréable ! Rapport qualité prix imbattable !
- Breakfast very good. The owners extremely pleasant and helpful.
Relais du Silence le Relais de Saint Preuil
The Relais du Silence le Relais de Saint Preuil offers spacious rooms, suites and apartments featuring views of the vineyards and including modern, private bathrooms. Free WiFi access is provided both in the rooms and the surrounding gardens.Breakfast is served daily and the property’s restaurant serves regional cuisine, accompanied by local wines, only upon prior reservation 24 hours in advance. You can also enjoy Cognac tasting and cigars.The Relais also provides a bicycle rental service and barbecue facilities. The property can organise visits of the vineyards with a professional guide.Free private parking is provided at the Relais du Silence le Relais de Saint Preuil. Guests can also enjoy tours of the fine Cognac distilleries located nearby.
the relais is really cosy and the hospitality superbe
food fresh and wine exellent
a really nice place to stay
- We felt welcomed as soon as we arrived. Our host was magnificent. Such a beautiful location, lovely rooms with lots of small extra details and finally magnificent food.
- Large room, comfortably furnished. A bit dark, as is typical. Incredibly quiet; very relaxing. The staff could not have been any more friendly and helpful.
We were very lucky that we stayed at le Relais de Saint Preuil for two nights.
It was very quiet, and Christine was so kind, we had a very good time there.
We strongly recommend this place without doubt if you would like to see
real Cognac area as they are located right in the middle of the Grande Champagne.
- Everything. The moment you set your eyes on the property, you are transformed into calmness, cerenity and conform. The host is the warmest, the food is magical and one does not want to leave the place.
- the relais is really cosy and the hospitality superbe
At the guesthouse, every room includes a closet. The rooms come with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Saintes is 29 miles from Villa-A, while Angoulême is 13 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Roullet Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Roullet Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Roullet Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Roullet Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!