7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rose Ash Devon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rose Ash Devon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rose Ash Devon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rose Ash Devon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rose Ash Devon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rose Ash Devon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rose Ash Devon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Rose Ash Devon:
Sampson Barton Guest House
Located in South Molton, 23 miles from Exeter, Sampson Barton Guest House features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Barnstaple is 11 miles from Sampson Barton Guest House, and Ilfracombe is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Lovely hosts, food and bed in a beautiful country location. Will stay again for sure when in the area. Hopefully for longer next time.
- Excellent friendly hosts. Best breakfast and dinner of the holiday!
- Staff were excellent I will defo be back, really enjoyed our stay
- A enjoyable experience. The food was extremely good – the hosts, Bev and Neil, were very friendly and welcoming and kindly provided for our difficult gluten and dairy-free diets. Sampson Barton is a typical olde-worlde, characterful Devon farm cottage with bags of character, huge hearths with bread oven and original features. Bev’s directions to find the cottage were detailed and excellent.
- Wonderful evening Dinner, very friendly atmosphere, relaxing and lovely owners
The Old Bakehouse
The Old Bakehouse is located in Chulmleigh, 20 miles from Exeter and 28 miles from Tavistock. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Exmouth is 28 miles from The Old Bakehouse, and Barnstaple is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Warm friendly and cosy venue with a very friendly owners. The Owners were most accommodating; meeting some our specific requirements due to the pressing schedule we had on the morning of departure. Recommended.
- Breakfast options character of premises and location
- Very clean b&b, loverly couple. Was made very welcome and relaxed. Can’t fault it..
- Colin and Holly were lovely hosts, very helpful with lots of local knowledge. The breakfasts were beautiful offering a very wide variety of food.
- Great bed, excellent breakfast, owners very helpful and friendly
One of our top picks in Exford.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Edgcott House offers accommodations in Exford, just 29 miles from Exeter. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Taunton is 25 miles from Edgcott House, and Barnstaple is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 22 miles from Edgcott House.
- The owners were friendly and helpful. All aspects of the stay were good. Breakfast was excellent and delicious fresh cake was provided each day in the room. I require a gluten free diet and this was provided willingly and with care.
- Fabulous breakfast. Lovely room. Friendly host. Perfect combination
- Beautiful, spotless rooms. Amazing breakfast. Lovely owners who go above and beyond and genuinely seem to enjoy what they do
- The breakfast was excellent, possibly one of the best breakfasts I’ve had at a B&B and I was impressed by the changing breakfast menu every day. The teatime cakes waiting for us was a most pleasant surprise after a long day of walking in the hills of Exmoor. Edgcott house is in Exford which is right in the middle of Exmoor and therefore perfectly located to explore this beautiful part of Britain.
- Breakfast was fantastic, especially the locally sourced yogurt!
Bridge Guest House
Located in Tiverton, 31 miles from Torquay, Bridge Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Exeter is 12 miles from Bridge Guest House, and Taunton is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 12 miles from Bridge Guest House.
- Great staff . Land lord and lady . GreAt breakfast.
- The staff were friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was excellent with a good choice of continental or full English, and the service was very good. The location is ideal for walking into the town centre where there are a variety of restaurants and shops. it was an excellent stay. The proprietor recommended restaurants in he town where we received a free glass of wine. the Frou Frou restaurant was particularly good with fine food served in a very cosy room.
- Very accommodating, even when I changed my booking multiple times
- Amazing breakfast, very friendly staff. Very accommodating even though I turned up in the middle of the night soaked and covered in mud.
- Great breakfast and they upgraded my room free of charge
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Angel Guesthouse offers accommodations in Tiverton.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are provided. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Torquay is 31 miles from Angel Guesthouse, and Exeter is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- All just brilliant, cosy room, amazing breakfast, especially the marmalade! Excellant massage.
- Lovely B&B. Friendly staff, homely feel. Great value for money. Breakfast was delish.
- Made to feel extremely welcome. Very very accommodating.
- I was warmly greeted by Chris to my room which was very cosy and a very comfortable bed. All the facilities were there, tea, coffee etc…
- Host was very friendly upon arrival. It was quiet at night and the bed was very comfy, shower was powerful and hot.
Home Place Adult Only Farmhouse Spa
Home Place Adult Only Farmhouse Spa is located in Challacombe, just 10 miles from Barnstaple. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ilfracombe is 12 miles from Home Place Farmhouse Spa, and Bridgend is 28 miles away. Cardiff Airport is 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of Devon’s most beautiful wedding venues and bed and breakfast breaks, this 14th century castle nestles in a valley surrounded by 30 acres of lush green land.The Exe River runs through the estate, offering you the chance to fish or just sit and listen as the river makes its way back to the sea. This is an opportunity not only to be close to nature, but to almost touch history: the chapel was built only 30 years after the Normans landed in Britain in the 11th century and stands intact today as probably the oldest ‘living’ building in Devon.Bickleigh Castle offers bed and breakfast and wedding accommodations with 15 bedrooms, including twin, double and family rooms, available in the newly renovated thatched cottages situated around the castle courtyard. All of the bedrooms are tastefully decorated and furnished to a high standard.
- “Driving up this little road with the leaves changing colours on the trees it was like being transported back in time to this beautiful little castle that is so old worldly- a hidden gem in actual fact. For anyone contemplating a wedding , the team would make your dreams come true”
We have a very peaceful and comfy stay in this lovely setting . Just what we expected , however , by mistake I booked for 1 person . We paid the additional £50 for the second , but didn’t have our room upgraded , so we were in a very small room .
Breakfast was tasty, and we weren’t rushed like you feel in some hotels. Staff were friendly too.
- Beautiful surroundings, peaceful and quiet, traditional characterful buildings with modernised facilities.
- Amazing full English breakfast very well presented
- I have severe food intolerances and the lovely lady who made breakfast could not have been more accommodating and helpful without making me feel ‘different or odd’ as in other places I have stayed. Brilliant!
Top Guest Houses In Rose Ash Devon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rose Ash Devon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rose Ash Devon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rose Ash Devon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!