7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Robledillo de la Jara Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Robledillo de la Jara Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Robledillo de la Jara Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Robledillo de la Jara Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Robledillo de la Jara Community of Madrid. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Robledillo de la Jara Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Robledillo de la Jara Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Robledillo De La Jara Community Of Madrid:
Posada Y Alojamientos El Aprisco
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada Y Alojamientos El Aprisco offers accommodations in Manjirón, just 28 miles from Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. A flat-screen TV is available.Pedraza-Segovia is 16 miles from Posada Alojamientos El, and Navacerrada is 28 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 34 miles away.
- Friendly staff. Good communication. Food simple but tasty. Area lovely unfortunately the weather was not so good so cannot comment further.
- The place is connected to a bar-cum-restaurant where you have to check in and where you can have an adequate dinner and a basic breakfast – a magdalena cake or toast with your coffee. Pleasant personnel. We were offered the wrong room, which might explain that the room we were then taken to was not very clean and had no soap in the bathroom. Plenty of dirt/dust under the bed. But nothing much wrong with the (rustic) room itself. And the house the rooms are in is charming. No aircon but might not be essential, evenin August as the place is at a greater elevation that Madrid.
- good cooking, nice room clean and comfortable, staff very friendly and available.
- A lovely rustic apartment…only stayed one night and found it perfect for the 4 of us. Nice evening meal in the bar run by the owner…
- Wonderful little town outside typical turistic destinations. Very relaxing countryside offering many activities (trekking, kayak, historical parcours). welcoming family business.
Hostal Madrid Paris
Located in Buitrago del Lozoya in the region of Comunidad de Madrid, 25 miles from Segovia, Hostal Madrid Paris features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is available.Pedraza-Segovia is 13 miles from Hostal Madrid Paris, and Navacerrada is 27 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 35 miles away.
The room was spotless and very recently decorated etc.
The town is a real gem if you get the time to look around.
Food in the restaurant is very good and a reasonable rate and wine is good and cheap.
The staff, although with a limited English and me with no Spanish are very nice and helpful.
- Close to motorway. Parked for free outside front door. Very quiet room with big radiator, important in Nov. Supermarket next door
- Beautiful medieval town outstanding scenery river flows through a deep gorge
- Easy access off the motorway. 5 minute walk from lovely small ancient town with bars and restaurants. Hotel restaurant was closed being Sunday. But excellent bar menu and the food was good. The room was small but clean with shower over bath. Will definitely stay there again.
It’s a very nice little town worth getting there early to look around.
The food was very good but the room a little on the small side but very clean.
All you need for a short stay and not to far to Santander.
- The room was spotless and very recently decorated etc.
This stylish, recently renovated hotel is located in the center of El Molar, which lies just off one of the main roads connecting Madrid with the north of Spain.Start the day with the hotel’s buffet breakfast. Then you can work or plan your sightseeing in the Hostal Azul’s Wi-Fi internet zone. These sights include famous local wine cellars and restaurants set in caves dating from Moorish times.The hotel’s location makes it convenient for Madrid Barajas Airport, the Ifema convention site (30 minutes away) and the racing circuit at Jarama, 7 miles from the hotel.
- Convenient stop off enroute to/ from Santander. Clean & reception staff friendly & English speaking.
- Spacious room. Great secure parking. Friendly helpful staff.
- Good under-cover car parking area as part of the hotel. Good accommodation and breakfast plus friendly helpful staff. Easy to find just off the motorway
- Clean , warm, easy to find , good underground car park.
Hostal Azul should be called a Hotel….we have stayed in hotels with far less comfort and with less friendly staff.
It was quiet and comfortable and very clean.
El Andarrio is located in Buitrago del Lozoya, 26 miles from Segovia and 13 miles from Pedraza-Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Navacerrada is 27 miles from El Andarrio, and La Granja de San Ildefonso is 20 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 36 miles away.
- The type of room is different from others, with two levels, which makes it really nice
Las habitaciones son originales por su distribución.
La atención del servicio inmejorable, muy atentos.
- La habitación preciosa, una Buhardilla.. Limpia, silenciosa y agradable.
Las habitaciones muy limpias y originales al estar en dos alturas . El personal excelente y la comida estupenda …Bien cocinada y presentada , además de abundante.
Me sorprendió favorablemente para ser un hostal .
- Habitación dúplex agradable y limpia. Personal del hostal y restaurante amable. Muy recomendable.
Mirasierra is located in Bustarviejo, 31 miles from Madrid and 22 miles from Segovia.A TV is featured.Pedraza-Segovia is 20 miles from Mirasierra, and Navacerrada is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Easy to find and the room was big enough and clean. Although no food is provided the little restaurant across the street of the same name was excellent. Would recommend that for breakfast and dinner. Very reasonably priced too. We actually queried our bill as it seemed too little but were assured everything had been charged.
If you are late, the keys are a 100 meters away in a tiny restaurant. Amazingly you can enjoy a very decent late meal.
This hotel has been a real shelter for me, in my recent stage prices in Madrid rised astronomically to absurd values. This hotel remained absolutely correct and deserves my reward.
- The location is stunning! Bustarviego is a quaint mountain village with beautiful fresh air and friendly locals. Just 10km off the motorway to Madrid, this was a perfect stopover. We could not believe the contrast between the flat dry terrain on the motorway and the rocky mountains around Bustarviego. Our room was clean and very comfortable.
La tranquilidad del pueblo
La amabilidad de la gente
- El pueblo es muy pequeño, pero el hostal está situado muy cerca de todo: supermercados, bares, etc. Los supermercados y tiendas de alimentación están abiertos incluso sábados tarde y domingos por la mañana. Trato muy cordial en la entrega de llaves.
La Casona de Tamaya
Located in Tamajón, 25 miles from Guadalajara, La Casona de Tamaya features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 31 miles from La Casona de Tamaya, and Montejo de la Sierra is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 39 miles from La Casona de Tamaya.
No reviews yet.
La Posada de Tamajon
La Posada de Tamajon is located in Tamajón, 26 miles from Guadalajara and 31 miles from Pedraza-Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Montejo de la Sierra is 16 miles from La Posada de Tamajon, and Atienza is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 40 miles from La Posada de Tamajon.
- Loved this place! Beautiful old buildings with an array of interesting art, furniture, china and silver. Fantastically clean and comfortable. Highly recommend.
- Beautifully restored inn with spacious rooms inspired by seasons. Javier, the host, speaks good English and gave us excellent recommendations for day drives and restaurants. Don’t miss his delicious breakfasts – he is an excellent baker and serves cake and muffins with homemade fruit preserves, cheese and patés. For history buffs, there is a fascinating museum in the hotel where Javier shows you how locals lived in centuries past. Highly recommended for anyone visiting the black-slate villages or simply escaping the madness of Madrid.
- la dueña del hotel y su hijo fueron muy amables en el trato y la comida es verdaderamente deliciosa, la señora se encarga de prepararla y su hijo es el que nos atendió, negocio familiar muy agradable, el hotel es museo y esta muy interesante.
- El desayuno, la tranquilidad y el marco en general
- El trato del personal, Elena y Javier fue muy agradable, informándome de todos los puntos de interés en la zona y sitios dónde comer recomendables. La decoración es increíble, nunca había dormido en una casa museo, se nota que hay puesto mucho cariño. La cena y el desayuno super casero, bien servido y con sabores de verdad, de los de antes. Muy agusto y tranquilo.
Top Guest Houses In Robledillo De La Jara Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Robledillo de la Jara Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Robledillo de la Jara Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Robledillo de la Jara Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!