7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Roa Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Roa Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Roa Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roa Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roa Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Roa Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Roa Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Roa Castile And Leon:
Hostal el Ventorro
Hostal el Ventorro is located in Castrillo de la Vega, just 3 miles from Aranda de Duero. The guest house has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, gift shop and shops at the property.Peñafiel is 20 miles from Hostal el Ventorro, and Sepúlveda is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- The room was clean but very small. The toilet was loose and rocked around.
- The room was very pleasant once we had sorted out the lack of Wi Fi reception in the first room we were offered.
It’s very basic and good. Location not so far from main roads. Safe place to stay, and quiet.
Nice bar with tapas, and good wine. They also have a local shop in the hostal.
- Really enjoyed our short stay in this Cortijo style hostal/hotel.
- This family run hostal has a very convenient location as an overnight stop on our route between Portugal and France, on a main road and near the motorway. Although the road is very busy, the rooms seem well sound proofed against traffic noise. Our room was plain but comfortable and clean.We had a good and reasonably priced evening meal in the restaurant of the hostal, served by pleasant staff.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Los Búhos offers accommodations in Nava de Roa. The guest house has a barbecue and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Aranda de Duero is 15 miles from Los Búhos, and Peñafiel is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 47 miles from the property.
La habitación sencillísima, estaba en el interior, por lo que fue una noche tranquilísima. Fue la noche que más dormí de un tirón, más de 7 horas, en varios meses.
(Comprendo a los que se quejan del ruido de los camiones, pues está en la carretera, y del posible ruido del bar, situado debajo). Aunque los servicios eran compartidos, estaban limpios, había poca gente alojada, y además madrugué.
Di un paseo matinal por Nava de Roa, con casas de apariencia medieval y una enorme Iglesia.
- La amabilidad de sus propietarios y de la gente del pueblo
- No me gustó nada.ni se lo recomiendo ni a mi peor enemigo no hay tele.todo anticuado.un baño que flipar en colores.ni me duche.
La comida que estaba buenísima, tanto española como comida Mexicana (que también la preparan y está excelente, pero está última hay que encargarla el día antes).
La amabilidad, predisposición y cortesía de los propietarios.
Las cañas de cerveza, las mejor tiradas que he probado. Bravo Sr. Luis, esas cañas estaban exquisitas ( es uno de los dueños).
- Cene muy bien me prepararon una cena mexicana me gustó
- La habitación sencillísima, estaba en el interior, por lo que fue una noche tranquilísima. Fue la noche que más dormí de un tirón, más de 7 horas, en varios meses.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Elvira offers accommodations in Aranda de Duero, just 23 miles from Peñafiel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Sepúlveda is 26 miles from Hostal Elvira, and Santo Domingo de Silos is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- If you are going to Aranda del Duero want to stay in town want the authentic Spanish experience we’re you have to put in some effort for a great return this is the place . This is not a 4 star hotel it is a hostel run by a great couple who have a cafe/restaurant we’re you can get breakfast, beer and tapas at 6.00 and dinner at 9.00 also five minutes away is a town with restaurants for all tastes.
- The room was extremely clean, roomy and comfortable.
- Staff were very helpful and pleasant, accommodation very clean. Hostal conveniently situated for our overnight stay with regard to our onward travel to Bilbao. Quirky set up, a bit difficult to fathom out on arrival, but staff explained and soon sorted. Very reasonably priced, good value.
- We are cycling through Spain and this was a good overnight stay.
- Very clean and convenient location. Owner went out of his way to help us check us in. Nice touch.
Located in Aranda de Duero, 23 miles from Peñafiel, Hostal CC features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is provided.Sepúlveda is 26 miles from Hostal CC, and Santo Domingo de Silos is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- It was a simple, no frills type of accommodation with all the necessities and high standard of cleanliness.
Amazing bungalow. Lovely private patio
Lovely garden. Fabulous evening meal. Lovely people.
- Excellent helping staff. Nice room on the 5 th floor. Will return
La amabilidad y facilidades dadas desde el hostal
Ducha amplia, cómoda y con mucha presión
- La ubicación. A 5 min escasos del ayuntamiento y plaza mayor. El edificio y las habitaciones se ven bastante nuevas
Casa Rural Margarita’S
Casa Rural Margarita’S is located in Sotillo de la Ribera, just 10 miles from Aranda de Duero.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Peñafiel is 20 miles from Casa Rural Margarita’S, and Santo Domingo de Silos is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 41 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Infante is located in Peñafiel, 23 miles from Aranda de Duero and 28 miles from Sepúlveda. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Rosales offers accommodations in Aranda de Duero.The rooms have a flat-screen TV.Peñafiel is 23 miles from Hostal Rosales, and Sepúlveda is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 48 miles from the property.
Recepton was unstaffed when I arrived and, after a little difficulty in communicating, by phone, due to my lack of Spanish, the problem was solved with the use of the magic word “Booking”.
The room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. I had use of a shared bathroom with two other people, which was not a problem. The receptionist was very helpful and I had all the facilities
I had expected and required.
Excellent value for money, and if you want a clean, comfortable and quiet night I recommend this place.
- Limpieza, comodidad, tranquilidad. Amabilidad y atención. Cercanía al centro urbano. Fácil aparcar en los alrededores.
- La habitación está muy bien, limpísima, el baño, nuevo,la cama, muy cómoda y la atención, inmejorable. Volveremos seguro.
- Confortable la habitación, más o menos silenciosa.
Habitación no demasiado pequeña y bien equipada con lo necesario para pasar una estancia. Limpio y todo correcto.
El personal muy amable.
- Recepton was unstaffed when I arrived and, after a little difficulty in communicating, by phone, due to my lack of Spanish, the problem was solved with the use of the magic word “Booking”.
Top Guest Houses In Roa Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Roa Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Roa Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Roa Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!