7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rieux Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Rieux Picardy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rieux Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rieux Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rieux Picardy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rieux Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rieux Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Rieux Picardy:
La Grange aux Loups
With exposed beams, all rooms feature a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and a bath or shower. Free mini pastries are provided.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at La Grange aux Loups. French gourmet food is served in the on-site restaurant if you reserve in advance. You will be able to enjoy a glass of wine from the owner’s cellar.This property is 4.3 miles from Chantilly Train Station and 5 miles from Créil. Private parking is available on site.
- The rooms are nice, and the diner was fantastic. Perfect service.
- Quality of service and compassion; the perfect dinner in a restaurant on-site( I advise you to book in advance ); Cozy room with a comfortable and modern bathroom.
- The owner M Wicart and his staff were so helpful and friendly. The Auberge is set in the most beautiful village. The food at the restaurant was so good. The breakfast was good too. Cannot faukt the food and wine.
Charming village, brand new room, extraordinary restaurant (would deserve a star!)
And so nice people to take care of you !
For a very competitive overall cost.
I strongly recommend this place !
- Excellent restaurant (reservation necessary) and service. Coffee machine in room.
La Villa Camille
With views of the Notre-Dame de Senlis Cathedral, rooms and suites feature a CD player and a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is a shared lounge at the property.La Villa Camille is 37.3 miles from Marne-la-Vallée. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport, 19.3 miles from the property.
- I was traveling with my familly (husband and two children). The location is absolutely amazing, right in the centre of Senlis. The interior and decor of the house was very stylish, cosy and charming. The room and the bathroom were very big, comfortable and silent, we found everything we needed. Very quiet and nice courtyard/garden with the view of the cathedral. Very romantic surrounding and atmosphere 🙂 The owner Philippe was fantastic: very helpful, friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was great and tasty. Our stay was perfect.
- The place was lovely and the welcome fantastic. Senlis is a wonderful town and everyone in friendly
- Friendly people and a great location and very well appointed.
- Cindy and Phillippe were excellent hosts, gave us tons of good tips, arranged dinner reservations around town, etc. We had an exceptionally good experience.
- Fabulous location right in the centre. Definitely got the wow factor!! The hosts were very friendly and helpful. The room was spotless. Breakfast great. No complaints from us
Fab Rempart – Les maisons fabuleuses
All guest rooms come with a dishwasher, microwave, a electric tea pot, a bath, free toiletries and a desk. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.The guesthouse offers a continental or gluten-free breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Fab Rempart – Les maisons fabuleuses.Paris is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Marne-la-Vallée is 26 miles away. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- It is in a great location near the centre of Senlis in the midst of ancient narrow streets. The supply of cold bottled water was much appreciated in the heat.
- The location was stunning. Bertrand, the host, was extremely helpful and showed me around. Helped me find a parking spot. Don’t trust Google Maps for the location as it takes you to a narrow dead end. Just park in the Main Street. Would definitely stay again.
- Great location. Room lovely & airy. Bed really comfortable. All fittings were of good quality. Breakfast was sufficient & informal.Owner very helpful.
- Fabulous location on the remparts, really quiet, pretty road, beautifully decorated
- Great location, tastefully decorated, very helpful and friendly staff
Fab House – Les Maisons Fabuleuses
All rooms and apartments are heated and feature a wardrobe, soundproofing and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom is complete with a hairdryer, free toiletries and a bath or shower.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Fab House – Les Maison Fabuleueses. The duplex apartment includes a kitchenette with an oven, a stove and a fridge.Guests can go cycling or hiking on site. Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport is 13.7 miles away. A public parking is located nearby the property.
- A beautiful place to stay. In a very attractive location.
- Well located, short walking distance from cathedral and old center town. Very clean and the bath towels were large. Welcoming and pleasant host. Good breakfast served in a common kitchen that can also be used by guests. Lovely garden with tables. Free parking was indeed available close by.
- The house is prettier than the pictures shown on booking. We stayed 2 nights here. It is very nice and our room is comfortable. Fabian is a nice and helpful host.
Comfortable, quiet, clean and cozy place. Strongly recommended for families of 6 or 4!
Very good bed and delicious breakfast.
Free tea in the kitchen/living room
- Excellent communications and superb hosting by Fabian, this is aptly named!
Clairefontaine Chambre d’Hôtes
At Clairefontaine Chambre d’Hôtes, every room is equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Villepinte is 27 miles from Clairefontaine Chambre d’Hôtes. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 13 miles from Clairefontaine Chambre d’Hôtes.
- It’s a very cosy and quiet area. Near is an Aldi and some km other markets and restaurants. The balcony with a wonderful view to the gardens is incredible. Recommendation: walk through the garden, is amazing!
- Breakfast was very good, the staff was caring and need to please our desires.
Le charme de la demeure, rénovée avec goût et cachet, entourée d’un splendide parc.
L’accueil chaleureux et sincère de la propriétaire.
Le petit dej copieux, varié, avec du delicieux “fait maison”.
- Super accueil! Magnifique domaine et très belles chambres.
- Une maison charmante dans son parc magnifique, un petit déjeuner avec des pâtisseries maison, et surtout, des hôtes très accueillants.
La Maison & L’atelier
The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. La Maison & L’atelier features free WiFi .There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Versailles is 29.8 miles from La Maison & L’atelier, while Villepinte is 19.9 miles away. Charles De Gaulle Airport is 17.4 miles from the property.
- Beautiful garden, very nice reception by Clare, she put on the fire place in the evening and made a fantastic glutenfree breakfast, which was great for me. We could have easily stayed a few hours longer to chat at the breakfast table and to explore the neighborhood. It would be a great spot to not just stay for 1 night. Also very close to the Paris City center and at the same time in the country side.
- Situation for me – ideal ( I’d like to live there!)
- A stunning and inspiring guesthouse. We booked as a stop over on our way home from getting married and was just what we needed. Relaxing, calm with a delicious breakfast. Clare is a perfect host. We will be visiting again. Jen & James
- Clare & Carlos were excellent hosts. Beautiful property.
The so excellent and friendly welcome of Claire, the owner.
Perfect cleanless, excellent bed, fantastic breakfast.
The rooms at La Charmée are individually decorated in a classic style and some feature wooden beams or exposed brick walls. Each offers views of the garden, a TV and an en suite bathroom.Guests have access to a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and a coffee machine, and an electric kettle can be found in each room.The Compiègne Train Station is 5.6 miles away from guests can access the Paris Gare du Nord Train Station in just 45 minutes. The Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport is 40 minutes away and guests can visit the medieval city of Senlis just 30 minutes away.
- We received a warm welcome on arrival and were delighted by the accommodation which was well thought out and beautifully decorated. The kitchen facilities meant we could prepare an evening meal and the continental breakfast with homemade jams etc. was excellent. After we had settled in we sat in the garden enjoying a glass of wine which was a perfect end to a busy day.
- Charming estate, beautiful decorated rooms, Comfortable bed, owners are nice and helpful, nice breakfast.
- Very friendly service. The room was beautifully decorated, large and very comfortable.
The rooms are in a separate building with a communal sitting and breakfast area. Room design very clever and spacious.
Very comfortable, immaculate decoration and spotlessly clean.
Good continental breakfast.
Attentive and very welcoming host.
Very quiet at night with the pleasure of listening to the owls.
- We had a superb stop over on our way down to the south. Charming couple couldn’t do enough for you. Good breakfast and a very clean comfortable stay. Couldn’t fault it at all.
Top Guest Houses In Rieux Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rieux Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rieux Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rieux Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!