7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rieux-de-Pelleport Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Rieux-de-Pelleport Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rieux-de-Pelleport Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rieux-de-Pelleport Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rieux-de-Pelleport Midi-Pyrénées. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rieux-de-Pelleport Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rieux-de-Pelleport Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Rieux-de-pelleport Midi-pyrénées:
Domaine du Pegulier
The rooms at Domaine du Pegulier are individually decorated with influences from the Louis XVI style. Each room is accessed by a private entrance and offers a seating area and free Wi-Fi.Upon request, a continental breakfast is available and the hosts can prepare evening meals for guests. A restaurant can be found 1.9 miles away and a small supermarket 2.5 miles away.Free private parking is available on site.The Pamiers Train Station is 8.1 miles away and Toulouse is 1 hour away. Guests can enjoy canoeing and kayaking in Foix 18.6 miles away and the Ariège Golf Club is 45 minutes away.
- Loved Jacques and Anna the husband and wife team who went over the top to make sure we had everything we needed. The fact that Jacques came to find us the next day after we left with our charger and to help us with our next journey was amazing. V v cool people.
- We slept so soundly every night and were awakened by a symphony of bird songs. Breakfast was anything we wished served elegantly yet en famille. Anne booked tickets and made dinner reservations for us, though we ate with other guests on two occasions. The fields, Gardens and pool were beautifully kept. Anne and Jacques Maes did a lot to make our stay comfortable in every way
The hosts were very kind and caring.
The room was big, cosy and clean.
The location is just right.
- Our hosts, Jaques and Anne, were outstanding. Amazing how they made such a beautiful, more formal property (it was a chateau after all!) cozy, comforting and welcoming. Their attention to detail, like providing maps and directions, and preparing the most delicious food, made our visit excellent.
- It was charming and an interesting local history too.
Chambres d’Hôtes Les Châtaigniers de Florac
Rooms at Les Châtaigniers de Florac are decorated in rich tones and feature views of the garden. Accessed through private entrances, the rooms also have cable TV and free toiletries in the bathroom.A continental breakfast featuring homemade jam is served every morning in the breakfast room or on the terrace. Seasonal meals made from local produce are also served in the dining room, upon reservation.Free private parking is available on site and bicycle loan is offered. A charging station for electric cars is available at this property.Castle of Foix is 9.9 miles from the property. Ax-Bonascre ski slopes are 21.7 miles away and Plateau de Beille ski resort is 15.5 miles away, while thermal baths in the region include Ax-les-Thermes, 17.4 miles from the guest house. The guesthouse is located 62.1 miles from Toulouse and Carcassonne, and 49.7 miles from Andorra.
- Big room, separated from the owner’s house, with a lot of privacy. Home made confiture and yogourt are served for breakfast in the main house. The owner is very attentive.
- Sylvie is a very friendly hostess and the breakfast was superb
- Very nice and helpful owner and a fantastic home made breakfast.
- We were amazed by the place: it was pretty, the host was very friendly, kind and helpful. The breakfast was great, with homemade jams and other local products. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and felt right at home. I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a relaxed stay!
- This small establishment provides home look and feel. Very friendly and helpful owner. Comfortable and tastefully decorated rooms. Fantastic place!
Gîte au Cœur du Village
At Gîte au Cœur du Village, each room includes a closet. All rooms have a private bathroom, while some rooms also offer a kitchen with a dishwasher. At Gîte au Cœur du Village each room is equipped with a seating area.Ax-les-Thermes is 27 miles from Gîte au Cœur du Village. Salvaza Airport is 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’hôtes La Luciole
All guest rooms in Chambres d’hôtes La Luciole are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hair dryer. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Carcassone is 30 miles from Chambres d’hôtes La Luciole, while Ax-les-Thermes is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 28 miles from Chambres d’hôtes La Luciole.
No reviews yet.
Gites de Mirepoix B&B
There is a seating and/or dining area in some units. There is also a kitchen in some of the units, equipped with an oven, a microwave, and a toaster.Foix is 15.5 miles from Gites de Mirepoix B&B. Carcassonne Airport is 23.6 miles away.
- Location, staff, balcony, size of the rooms, garden
- Good location right in town. Matthew, the owners son, was very helpful & spoke good English.
- A picturesque, old house on the village’s square. Very central and comfortable. The garden is beautiful and we enjoyed it. It felt very cosy.
- Great location. Perfect for a short stay. Our host, Mathew was fantastic. Very friendly and gave us alot of advise on restuarants and things to do.
- Schönes Appartement bestehend aus 2 Zimmern , Bad, WC und kleinem Balkon zur Gartenseite. Sehr freundlicher Gastgeber. Unsere Fahrräder (2) konnten wir im Garten unterstellen.
Maison d’Hôtes du Domaine Fournié
Each guest room at Domaine Fournié bed and breakfast features a private bathroom including a hairdryer and bathroom amenities. All rooms are heated and soundproofed.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Chambres D’hotes Du Domaine Fournié.With free private parking on site, this bed and breakfast is located 93 kilometres from Carcassonne Airport.
- Very clean, homemade breakfast. Frederic was great, very helpful. wish we could have stayed longer
- Beautiful setting. Pleasant small town, with great location for visiting caves, castles, etc. Gorgeous hiking options. Wonderful breakfasts served in pleasant, bright room. Charming restorations of home and garden are underway. Helpful host!
- Excellent facilities and decor. Very comfortable bed and the breakfast and its room were beautiful. Our host was incredibly friendly and we enjoyed the restaurant recommendation he made for us. We had a really great stay and enjoyed the views of the mountains from the breakfast room.
- Very interesting property. Kind owner. Nice swimming pool. Very well restored with modern features appropriate to the ambiance.
- Exceptionally helpful and friendly owners. The indoor pool an added and welcome bonus. Wide choice at breakfast. Easy parking. Great views
Chaumarty features free WiFi .You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Foix is 19.9 miles from Chaumarty, while Blagnac is 28.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Toulouse-Blagnac Airport, 28 miles from Chaumarty.
- Had a great time staying here, the owner was very helpful and allowed us to re-arrange our booking after we failed to arrive on the first night due to a train strike. The location is amazing set deep in the country side with amazing view all around. The beds, rooms, dinner and breakfast are all very good. Wished we could have stayed here longer. The owner is very helpful and an amazing cook.
- A friendly welcome. The location is set in amazing country-side with the most stunning of views from the bedroom window. A great rural retreat.
- persönliche und herzliche Atmosphäre, wunderbare Lage in unberührter Natur mit weitem Blick auf die Pyrenäen, köstliches Abendessen und Frühstück
- Un lieu très paisible , un esprit bio des murs à l assiette , une gentillesse , vraiment un excellent moment !! À refaire
- Traumhaftes sehr gepflegtes Anwesen in absolut ruhiger Lage. Die Zimmer, Bad und allgemeine Einrichtungen ( Terasse , Wohnbereich ect ) sehr liebevoll und geschmackvoll eingerichtet.Es gibt einfach nichts zu bemängeln, wenn man die etwas abgelegene Lage mag. Wir waren mit unseren Motorrädern unterwegs und brauchten diese nachts noch nicht mal abzuschließen. Violaine & Stefano sind sehr nettte, humorvolle und hilfsbereite Gastgeber, die nicht nur französich sondern auch englisch, italienisch und deutsch sprechen.Diese Unterkunft können wir uneingeschränkt jedem empfehlen der Ruhe und Erholung sucht zB beim wandern , radfahren oder wie wir, um Motorradtouren zu unternehmen. Erstklassig !
Top Guest Houses In Rieux-de-pelleport Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rieux-de-Pelleport Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rieux-de-Pelleport Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rieux-de-Pelleport Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!