7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Réville Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Réville Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Réville Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Réville Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Réville Lower Normandy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Réville Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Réville Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Réville Lower Normandy:
Laiterie de Tocqueville B&B
The room features wooden floors and garden views. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests can enjoy breakfast every morning on the terrace or in the dining room, which offers a fireplace. A microwave and an electric kettle are at guests’ disposal in the shared lounge area.Laiterie de Tocquville B&B is 1.9 miles from the sea and 3.7 miles from Barfleur. Free private parking is available on site.
- A most elegant and spacious place, beautifully decorated. The hosts have great taste in interior design, paying attention to every detail. The bed was very comfortable, and the breakfast was served in a really lovely and very large room.
- The friendly and helpful owners and the character of the building.
- Friendliness of the owners and their dog. The warmth of the place. The earthy breakfast.
- Very helpful and welcoming owners. Fascinating former dairy in a beautifully remodelled building reflecting both its former industrial use and a striking modern image. We ate breakfast in a beautiful conservatory, lounged outside on sofas in the evening under a vast open roof and appreciated our super king sized bed in our well equipped bedroom. We didn’t know this part of the Normandy coast before but were given lots of advice and explored the bustling coastal towns where fishing is still the main industry although many French tourists already appreciate the area. Lots of delicious oysters, moules and a very warm welcome everywhere.
- Excellent accommodation. Good sized room, nicely decorated and very new and clean. Really helpful hosts who advised us of where to eat locally. Breakfast plentiful with good choice. In the evening, there’s a really nice lounge area to unwind if required.
Le p’tit hameau de Sey
The room at Le p’tit hameau de Sey features a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and the private bathroom includes a bath tub, a shower and free toiletries.The cottage has cable TV, a DVD and Blu-ray player, a dining area, a washing machine, en suite facilities, and the kitchen is complete with a dishwasher, stove, microwave, and coffee machine.Le p’tit hameau de Sey is 1,300 feet from the beach and free private parking is possible on site. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire property.
- I was amazed there was a shower plus a sunken bath!!
- Lovely friendly home with comfortable surroundings and bed, would definitely sumtay here again.
- Excellent breakfast! Comfortable room and bathroom.
- A great welcome, a very pleasant room in a charming farmhouse and a splendid breakfast in front of a log fire in a cosy kitchen
- authentic house, very well renovated and furnished, helpful and friendly owners.
Chambre d’hôtes La Ferté
All rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, a electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. Chambre d’hôtes La Ferté has some units with garden views, and all rooms include a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Cherbourg en Cotentin is 16 miles from Chambre d’hôtes La Ferté, while Saint Lo is 29 miles from the property.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hostess was welcoming and friendly. It was very quiet and the room was dark enough. The setting was lovely and the rooms were beautiful and comfortable.
- Beautiful rustic location, creative bedroom design. Private garden and terrace, very dog friendly.
- The proprietor was a marvellous woman, full of kindness and good cheer. She built a fire in her kitchen and cooked my sausages for me, very kindly. We had a fire in the wood burning stove in our room which was delightful. The room was huge and comfortable with a great bed. The bathroom and shower were roomy and well organised with interesting tap ware. The farm buildings are beautiful and old. The internet worked fine, but there is no TV. We had the fire to watch. It was an absolute pleasure to stay here. Breakfast was great and Michelle kept us company which was most pleasant. If you would a quiet place in the country, go here.
- Michelle the owner was most helpful and drove us into Monteburg for tea
- Loved this place! The farm setting with animals and cozy room were wonderful. Breakfast was delicious too.
Manoir De Savigny
Each guest room at the Manoir de Savigny is individually decorated in an oriental, colonial or romantic style and has a private bathroom.Additional facilities at the Savigny manor include free private parking and an outdoor terrace.The Manoir De Savignys central location offers easy access to numerous sites and attractions including the D-day beaches, Mont Saint Michel, and the Anglo-Norman islands of Jersey, Guernsey, Sark, and Herm.
- Friendly and knowledgeable owner. Lovely manor and grounds. Bedrooms and bathrooms very spacious comfy and clean. Superb breakfast. Highly recommended
- Could not fault the place. Friendly staff. Imposing building and grounds. Tasty breakfast.
We loved the whole ambience of the place, from the house and rooms to the garden.
Breakfast was excellent which is unusual for France. They even had seperate timers for boiling your eggs.
- Great host and a beautiful property. Would highly recommend it.
- Very helpful and welcoming host with excellent English. Manor house felt very French. Simple but very good breakfast. Very spacious bedroom, modernised bathroom.
Chateau De Pont-Rilly
The Chateau De Pont-Rilly offers spacious rooms and suites with a marble fireplace and a bathtub. The cottages are independent from the castle and have a fully-equipped kitchen. Home help is available on request for cleaning, cooking and shopping.Chateau de Pont-Rilly provides home-made buffet breakfast every morning, with a selection of regional cheese.If you take a walk in the park, you might come across donkeys, sheeps and peacocks. The property also has rivers and canals, where you can fish. The Manche sea is just a 30-minute drive and free private parking is available on site.
- A completely unique experience in an authentically restored Louis XV chateaux with similarly enchanting hosts Annik and Jean-Jaques.
- This is the most amazing chateau, which has been totally renovated by the owners. The owner is a painter, 30 years ago he worked at Versillies painting Trompe l’oeil, since then he has filled every inch of the chateau with his amazing painting. They have rebuilt the garden. The whole chateau is a work of love. The owners live in one side and they do B and B in the other half . The bedroom and bathroom were beautiful. Breakfast was delicious.
- Fabulous place, real castle! Bathroom outstanding. Left to do your own thing. Nice grounds.
- Tout était parfait. Un voyage dans l’espace et dans le temps, et une belle rencontre avec des propriétaires passionnés, qui ont à coeur de nous faire partager leur amour pour ce lieu chargé d’histoire, magnifiquement restauré.
– Château XVIe – XVIIIe siècle entièrement rénové par un couple extraordinaire, dans les styles d’époque.
– Grand parc avec quelques animaux : paons, moutons, âne, cygne noir, canards ; et, en liberté, chevreuils et renards (qui mangent les paons, les poules, … !).
– Totalement à la campagne sans aucun bruit.
– Chambre spacieuse avec grande baignoire.
– Ayant pris une chambre (sur 3), nous avions un petit-déjeuner très bon avec d’excellents produits : jus d’oranges pressées, croissant, baguette, beurre, yaourt et confitures maison, céréales.
– Il y a aussi 3 gîtes.
All guest rooms are equipped with a dishwasher, oven, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.Chez MARLENE has a sun terrace.Cherbourg en Cotentin is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Port-en-Bessin-Huppain is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. At Les Transats, all rooms are equipped with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Barfleur, like hiking.Cherbourg en Cotentin is 16 miles from Les Transats, while Carentan is 26 miles away.
- The location was excellent, overlooking the port, watching the fishing boats unload. Restaurants close by. Room was well appointed and clean. Excellent towels and linen.
- Très bien placé avec une belle vue sur le port de Barfleur. Petit-déjeuner dans la chambre très agréable. L’accueil est très agréable.
- Pas vraiment un hôtel mais plutôt chambres d’hôtes. Nous avions pris une chambre à l’étage et l’appartement au rez de chaussée. Les chambres sont très bien placées sur le port de Barfleur. Les pièces sont bien agencées sur le thème mer et marine. Chambres, salle de bains, bien aménagées, pratiques et fonctionnelles. Chambre agréable, très claire et spacieuse au 1er étage avec vue bien dégagée sur le port. Dans l’appartement du rez de chaussée, chambre un peu sombre mais agréable et décorée avec goût. Dans nos 2 chambres, deux très bonnes literies. Tout est propre et bien entretenu. Relation de confiance, par téléphone avec la propriétaire que nous n’avons pas rencontrée. Petit déjeuner simple au au café de France, juste à côté. Étape vraiment agréable et une halte bien sympathique à connaître et à vivre. Rien à redire sur cette location.
Excellente situation. Vue magnifique sur le port depuis la chambre à la décoration très soignée.
Bon accueil. Super ptit déj à l'”Hotel de France” juste à côté.
- Camera con vista sul porticciolo, accogliente, luminosa e con arredamento ben curato. Ampio bagno. Proprietaria molto gentile e disponibile.
Top Guest Houses In Réville Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Réville Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Réville Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Réville Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!